• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Actually, I'm not entering the actual tournament (money johns). Just going to play friendlies at meet people. So we will have to play friendlies.

And sure, Kage (even though Ganon is a scary monster who kills me in 3 hits :( )

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Ew, come on. I'm beginning to think you're too ****ty and emo for me.
I can see how my sexual behavior would make a relationship impossible. Particularly if you were into monogamy. Funny thing, though: I was only there with two people the entire duration of the two days :x

What you'll realise if you date younger people is that they are insane. They cant handle being with someone older because age still really matters to them. They can also be naieve and fall in love/get attached way too quickly. Or am I just talking about girls? I don't know.

:phone:
No, that generally holds true with younger guys too. I've been through my, "I'm a young guy and I'm insane and stupid but I don't know it" while dating an older guy phase. Fell for him fast, had a good month, then burned all the fuel and there wasn't anything left to keep going.

On a somewhat related note, I find that younger guys in twink pr0n often have really bad aim when they're thrusting. I'm not sure where they think the prostate is, but it's not in the other guy's thigh :x

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I am the sexiest Peach main, and nobody will take that title away from me. Bow down before your Queen!

But yea we should all hang out at apex =D

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I kinda got disinterested in straight guys after I discovered their hygiene habits lol. Straight girls can get pretty bad too (I live with one OMG tampons). That goodness I'm ubermensch and not one of the unstermensch straight people. LOL.

But yea straight people, get cleaner, unless your black, black people are really ****ing tidy. Asians too.

Yay prejudice.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
whenever i learn a guy is straight
i instantly stop caring
and then start talking about video games

Top Bottom