• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I just threw up in my mouth. 16 year olds barely know how to use their own equipment, let alone yours

:phone:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I don't know is it trolling or are you too afraid to admit the truth? lol. Is it really that strange to like 16 years old? I definitely know some people do, if you can conceive it then it has to be possible.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I don't think age of consent applies to gay people lolz. **** 16 year olds, they don't know how to do ****. Hell, there are people my age and older who don't know wtf they are doing

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Its trolling.

Because sometimes I can barely tell if you're serious or not. If you are serious I'd do like + or - like 2 maybe 3 years from my age.

Personally iunno.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
There are plenty of 16 year olds out there that are attractive, that doesnt mean I want to molest them.

Theres a difference between a thought and an action. Sure, its a very small difference, but thats what keeps you out of jail.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Bro code says:
y = your age
x = your girl's min age

x = y/2 + 7
Okay doing it again:

y = 2x -14
y = x + (x-14)

So the age difference (y-x) = x-14

Basically you're allowed a larger difference as you get older.

Which is okay I guess for the teenage years, up to 16 I guess?

Seems to fail in the 20's though.

If she's 21 I can be 28.......

Welp

MacD

Banned via Administration
There are plenty of 16 year olds out there that are attractive, that doesnt mean I want to molest them.

Theres a difference between a thought and an action. Sure, its a very small difference, but thats what keeps you out of jail.
^^^^^^^^

i mean even i'm not THAAAAAT bad. considering the last person was a senior when i was a sophomore (both college) and before that we were both the same grade.

just cause i want someone who looks 16 doesn't mean i want someone who's actually 16

Wake

Smash Master
Yeah, but I don't even play Marth in Brawl. I don't really play brawl at all.
No I'm saying that the Peach boards are generally known to be the gay discussion area I guess haha, so I said, "This is the Peach boards, by the way." as a little joke for asking if I were a girl.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
so toaster and I r the same age. also i agree with him about rounding up, when i did the math 18.5 seemed to young, honestly 19 seems a little young to me as well.

Top Bottom