• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
ShroudedOne would also like to experience this feeling of...discomfort.

Which is already on it's way from the vid SillyKyle posted...

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
No one has stated they feel uncomfortable by whats been posted, and all pictures have followed the rules.

You reiterated something that not only we know, but have been following.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Haley discomfort is relative. For example i am comfortable looking at the hot red heads i've posted but uncomfortable looking at the pictures of bieber that have been posted

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Well...actually...the kid doesn't look thaaaat bad...

Until you play a song of his underneath.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
No one has stated they feel uncomfortable by whats been posted, and all pictures have followed the rules.

You reiterated something that not only we know, but have been following.
How can you say no one stated it?

Just because they haven't publicly posted about how they feel in the thread doesn't mean that at all.

I've got a few reports via IMs and reports about it.

And I'll give you that some haven't broken rules and are well within the rules, which is why I didn't do something like close the thread or infract everyone. I felt like I should give you all a warning about it before I have to get off and click red cards everywhere.

If you're gonna post something, don't post something that is BARELY allowable by the global rules.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
How can you say no one stated it?

Just because they haven't publicly posted about how they feel in the thread doesn't mean that at all.

I've got a few reports via IMs and reports about it.

And I'll give you that some haven't broken rules and are well within the rules, which is why I didn't do something like close the thread or infract everyone. I felt like I should give you all a warning about it before I have to get off and click red cards everywhere.

If you're gonna post something, don't post something that is BARELY allowable by the global rules.
Brb getting that new mind reading enhancement so I know when someone is uncomfortable.

(mild generalization alert)

So let me get this straight. You navigated to the Peach SOCIAL thread, a notable area for gay smashers to talk about a plethora of gay issues, PARTICIPATED in the discussion (trolling or otherwise) and then had the audacity to get upset when gay smashers started posting pictures of other males?

The rules are fairly black and white about what you can and cannot do, and by that regard doing EVERYTHING is damn near barely allowable. I have no qualms with a courteous warning being issued except when it comes off as being mildly pretentious.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Dude, I have no issues about you guys poking fun at each other or basically light hearted trolling since I do admit I do that a lot with people I know, posting pics of whoever you like, or talk about gay topics granted its not blown up to something I have to stop you for.

I just can't allow everyone to post pictures that skim inappropriate for others.

If I came off with some attitude or whatever I apologize, it wasn't really my intention I was just trying to say watch what you post more or less.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I accept your apology and that was the only qualm I had with the whole situation. An overly oppressive warning for a lighthearted (or heavyhearted if you look at that way) discussion.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I find the white is really glaring. Her skin is already really pasty and the white on top of it just looks awkard, especially in the background of some of the already-incredibly-bright levels. White Peach on Dreamland and Yoshi's Story looks weird to me. There's just nothing to balance it.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
It's so pure and pristine, though. The outfit itself is really nice, and well-done. The green outfit is a little odd, but it works really well. If she had a black dress, I think that'd be the best one, but she doesn't... :(

freaksheet

Smash Cadet
I agree. They added a Daisy color swap, Why not include the shadow queen?
That'd be pretty awesome. That or you hack your game.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I play blue b/c i choose blue as the uniform color for all the characters I play, even mewtwo were blue doesnt make much of a difference. why blue I am sure u r all asking yourself, well there is no good reason behind it kinda random I guess. I use green as a 2nd color.

But if i had to give a reason for why blue is the best peach color I would say something like: its one of her 2 customs were her crown changes color as well and the other one being daisy, and since daisy is a ***** I went blue. or maybe blue b/c she is a blue blood

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'm not gonna lie, blue is like meh and when doing technical stuff with blue it doesn't even seem like you are moving that fast

idk if i've told the peach boards this, but it's really funny that i main blue because for every other character i use the red/pink skin. maybe just cause it's the default so i didn't wanna use it, who knows

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium

You think the two best are blue Peach and...and...*shudder* Daisy?

*gasp*

EDIT: Shadow Queen was soooo good. I loved Paper Mario: TTYD. She should definitely be a texture in this game.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
My favorite Peach color is green, although I never use it since I always play default colors, except with Marth for reasons I've never bothered to identify.

Top Bottom