• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Ok but if you lose, you have to go find a guy and "do" what you have to do. You still want to risk it? haha.
We are on the peach boards so i don't think thats a risk. Unless you're the one stepping up to bat; I'm not a fan of ganondong

Not to mention I wouldn't lose. Redheads are my primary driving motivation in life.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I should really be careful whenever I'm viewing this thread in a public computer lab. SERIOUSLY, guys. ;)

N.A.G.A.C.E., I really like your take on the word gay. It's pretty funny, and not something I'd personally be smart enough to think of. Perhaps I shall steal it from you.

I like redheads a lot, but it does seem as if you either get them rather...um...mediocre, or you get them really blazing. Just had my mind blown by pictures of Felicia Day the other...uh...day. Was quite interesting. I find that I have an internal thing against blondes, but not enough to deter me if I met a cool one.
go ahead and steal/use it, I support everyone using it :)

Also did u read my post right above yours? b/c it seems we have the same thoughts on redheads. Anyone here watch doctor who? Amy pond pretty smoking red head

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I think female red heads are undisputedly the hottest, while male red heads aren't as attractive as their blonde and brunette counterparts.

:phone:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Ah, good ol' pron.

I remade my adam4adam account. Hopefully I don't get old people stalking me again and making alt. accounts when I block them.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I wasn't not attracted to them because they were older. That was just coincidence. I wasn't attracted to them because they were creepy & stalker status & ugly.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I dont know what you just said john; all i can think about is emma watson

I have heard people say things like she is one of the most attractive women on the planet, and i always thought she was attractive but these people were blowing it out of proportion. But after seeing that pick well just holy**** she is hot. (mind blown)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I remember this one time a guy messaged me saying I'm here stalking my ex, but you're hot let's meet up. We actually did (a couple of times actually) but then he started to stalk me. He even lied about his age, he said he was 20 when he was actually 21 and said it made a big difference. I was 19 at the time and didn't really give a ****. At 21 I still don't lol.

O_o;

Also Emma Watson is so beautiful. Like wow.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I have about 5 prospective hookups lined up for the weekend and I'm not sure which I want to go with.

One of them involves a threesome though so that'll probably win.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
David haven't we talked about this
You can't fill the void in your heart with 15 guys

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
There's a hole in your butt where the doodie comes out, there's a hole in your heart where the sorrow pours in...

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I think female red heads are undisputedly the hottest, while male red heads aren't as attractive as their blonde and brunette counterparts.

I remember making a post about this in this very thread:

Also... redheads > brunettes > blondes, in most cases. Although, I'm speaking about for girls. For guys, I think it goes the exact other way.
Also, N.A.G.A.C.E., I did read your post above mine. :) And stop telling me about all these redheads. I DO wish to, at one point, not be staring at a computer screen. :glare:

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
So during last nights smash session I attempted to stop littering and stop using gay/****** in negative situations.

Im not very good at either of those.

Edit: She may not be an actual red head, but home girl is drop dead gorgeous when she rocks it.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Lol I have an adam4adam account. I don't use it too often though. Have you guys ever used craigslist for hooking up? Haha :laugh:

Top Bottom