• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
I'm talking about uthrow uair. My method is just wait for the uthrow and as soon as he jumps, "dash dance" as fast as you can. It usually only fails when I forget to do it LOL
I put dash dance in quotes because in this part you should be in the air and therefore unable to do the run animation, it just seemed unclear before IMO
most people call that either wiggling or untumbling.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Talking about actual smash bros is the last thing I wanted to happen in this thread.

I'm about to post some breasts if this BS doesn't stop.
LOL yeah my thread fails, oh well

POST PICS PLZ!!

VA

Smash Hero
lol /care about match ups. Just play to win without preconceptions of already being in a losing position in certain match ups...

+ it's my fault thread fails, I posted recent vids of myself
+ those man boobs fail.
+ green peach is disgusting.

john!

Smash Hero
Peaches from sexy to ugly:

Strawberry (Pretty In Pink) - What can I say, it's the original, pink is sexy
Caramel (Yellow Fever Asian) - Exotic and erotic, probably has a sexy accent, IT'S NOT DAISY
Apple (Amazon Nature Goddess) - A touch of wilderness and green is the color of fertility
Vanilla (Here Comes The Bride) - The pure, girl-next-door look, but we all know Peach is a *****
Grape (Gothic Lolita French Maid) - Normally I like this look but Peach just makes it look old

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
****...Mike G is gonna ban some heads.

Not gonna lie though, saying Green Peach is ugly is pretty :(

Now Daisy Peach? GTFO ew.

john!

Smash Hero
The fact that her skin looks exotic makes it a bit better. If she starts with the HI I'M DAISY though, she's gone. Daisy is dumber than Peach, and that's saying something.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i think we can all agree to disreguard john in his color tier list because

a. he called green the ugliest

b. he put the ugly *** wh*re 2nd in his list

VA

Smash Hero
Latina Peach is so sexy. You see more flesh with her outfit too, hand gloves not arm gloves. Also, she has nice shoes.

Composeur

Smash Ace
I used to think Green Peach was gross, but I've totally come around after seeing PC's Peach.

I used to be all about White but she's fallen out of favor because, as john pointed out, we all know that any associations of purity with a chick who shoves her orifices into people's faces are pure FICTION. That and Cort's not competitive anymore.

Yellow Peach (I'll refrain from the D-word) used to be my favorite until I realized that her skin didn't go with the sunshine yellow of her dress. There's just too much incongruity for my eyes to put up with. We all know Peach is a blond through-and-through, too. And until VA I can't remember seeing a good Yellow Peach. dark.pch played her, too, which made her very difficult to respect XD

Purple I will not be convinced of until you start owning, Mike G. So get to work! ;)

But let's face it, Pink will always be the best. Armada and Vidjo all the way.

Cia

das kwl
lol /care about match ups. Just play to win without preconceptions of already being in a losing position in certain match ups...

+ it's my fault thread fails, I posted recent vids of myself
+ those man boobs fail.
+ green peach is disgusting.
HATE!

Peaches from sexy to ugly:

Strawberry (Pretty In Pink) - What can I say, it's the original, pink is sexy
Caramel (Yellow Fever Asian) - Exotic and erotic, probably has a sexy accent, IT'S NOT DAISY
Apple (Amazon Nature Goddess) - A touch of wilderness and green is the color of fertility
Vanilla (Here Comes The Bride) - The pure, girl-next-door look, but we all know Peach is a *****
Grape (Gothic Lolita French Maid) - Normally I like this look but Peach just makes it look old
I lol'd @ this post. Apple Peach =D

LMFAO

The fact that her skin looks exotic makes it a bit better. If she starts with the HI I'M DAISY though, she's gone. Daisy is dumber than Peach, and that's saying something.
LOL, I would SERIOUSLY use the daisy color if that was her entrance line =D

i think we can all agree to disreguard john in his color tier list because

a. he called green the ugliest

b. he put the ugly *** wh*re 2nd in his list
But you use Blue peach.. that automatically makes you one of the worst Peaches ever :p

I used to think Green Peach was gross, but I've totally come around after seeing PC's Peach.
THIS!!!! that's probably when I started using green Peach =D

what does that even mean?
... how about just the "Gothic Lolita" part

like seriously, what does that even mean lol
I really lol'd @ this

I KNOW!! what a gross/humiliating combo. How you have any friends at all, I'll never know.

Top Bottom