• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pat's House! (San Diego, CA) 11/14-15/09 GO TO RESULT THREAD INSTEAD PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun.

Smash Lord
there was supposed to be a UCLA vs UCSD 5v5 or as many as possible but i'm not sure if UCLA can send enough people. UCI wanna go against us UCSD? We're just trying to gain some motivation for ucsd to become better.

forward

Smash Champion
Socal (or maybe cali) vs the world would be pretty cool. Considering you guys have home court advantage and most of your players it would a good battle and it would give me and other OOS players a chance to compete in a crew battle.

DJMirror

Smash Master
there was supposed to be a UCLA vs UCSD 5v5 or as many as possible but i'm not sure if UCLA can send enough people. UCI wanna go against us UCSD? We're just trying to gain some motivation for ucsd to become better.
UCI would **** UCSD and UCLA

Get at me

Lovage

Smash Hero
we should do top 5 doubles payout
we could play it out for 5th/6th place and only 5th gets payed?? or both???????
hmmm?

Jun.

Smash Lord
i'm pretty sure i can either get Monster to sponsor either the event itself or the winner of the tourney. In trade smashers just need to take a huge picture with cans/merch in trade for free monsters which is a good deal.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Flight info for me and Blunted_Object10:

Arriving
San Diego - Lindbergh Field (SAN)
San Diego, CA
Arrives: 11/13/2009 at 10:14 P.M.

go forth, socal! >_>

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Can someone help me and buy my plane ticket for this? I would've bought it myself a long time ago but a really stupid situation came up with the Department of Labor. So I'm dealing with them because they owe me alot of money, which I should've gotten a long time ago. I promised HugS I would make it to this since we're teaming. So once again, can someone please help me? I'll pay back as soon as I can get the problem resolved. Hopefully it doesn't take long =/ If no one can help me, its cool.

Jun.

Smash Lord
uh i just talked to some people and i'm pretty sure that this tournament is now has the potential to be sponsored by Monster. I just have to run it through the tournament officials but i have no idea why they would say no.... Its a crapload of free drinks in trade for pictures....

Alukard

Smash Hero
MANGOOOOO shrooooooomed ... HMW! ... and phillllllll ... we chillin ... omfg lovage too ^_^

man yo i miss u guys =]

Lovage

Smash Hero
do you work for or have friends that work for monster? is the extent of this "sponsorship" just free drinks for the tournament in exchange for promo pics?

alukard ***** =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom