• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pastaboy Saves Only in Niagara - JULY 4-5th - MELEE AND BRAWL - RECONFIRM EVERYONE

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
whoever is hosting Ally/Holy i hope you can save a spot for me at your house, i plan on staying all 3 days =]

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Iliad: dont give me this bull****. Im gonna destroooooooooy you LOL. thats right, in Brawl. uugghh !

hopefully anther comes to this.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
@Joe

Bo3 MM?

Random vs Fox

I know you don't really main Fox anymore and moved onto MK but we have to do this. :laugh:

Edit:

Actually if you don't wanna do that we can just do...my current main of the month (whoever that is at the time) vs your MK.

It's up to you. ^^

Sanu

Smash Champion
LOL

Ally imposter owned........

Anyways, Stos we gotta go for some some team melee team MMs

double Falcon

GO!
Newb and Newbette? I'll take that challenge :laugh:

FYI: TO needs housing for this!

.Marik

is a social misfit
Lol, I was actually going to mention if somebody could house me.

Since it was not needed at the moment, and I'm still not sure if I can go, there was no need for asking.

But, I'm still going to **** you in the ***. =)

Lol wannabe Ally. And Toronto Joe I can't wait until we can Fox ditto.

*Edit* Wtf that was supposed to quote. Anyways, that was directed at Stos. :p

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yeah, the only reason it's taking a while to accutally announce big updates is cause i'm waiting on the venue owner to give me an answer if I can have people housed in the venue.

They said that it would just cost more, but they don't trust teens that much.........

I know, it's ghey

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
@Stos

Hell yes.

@Everyone else concerning housing

The situation is still up in the air if you guys can stay at the venue, the guys trust me cause my mom knows them but they just don't trust random people.

But smashers are generally good people so I don't it'll be an issue.

.Marik

is a social misfit
yeah, the only reason it's taking a while to accutally announce big updates is cause i'm waiting on the venue owner to give me an answer if I can have people housed in the venue.
Holy f*ck, dude that would be awesome.

My legal guardians wouldn't want me sleeping in random people's houses, but if I could sleep at the venue, where the official organizers set up base... I'll be there for sure.

And yeah, I'm probably going to be staying for the full three days. :\

Better start saving up my money. :dizzy:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
@Joe

Bo3 MM?

Random vs Fox

I know you don't really main Fox anymore and moved onto MK but we have to do this. :laugh:

Edit:

Actually if you don't wanna do that we can just do...my current main of the month (whoever that is at the time) vs your MK.

It's up to you. ^^
sure thing about the fox mm =] we also need to do dobule random matches just because of how epic this is going to be

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
ayaz: if the all melee events finishes early, Falcon Only tourney would be so hot.

we can also do it friday i guess haha.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
lol Stos, I don't want to blow up the venue.........we already have one Niagara falls........... LOL

yeah, guys the only reason nothing is concrete yet because the things that I want to promise are slowly becoming fulfilled. I want EVERYONE to get housed, and if we can do it in the venue then this is bound to attract more people.

I also gotta contact MLG soon for sponsoring stuff.......

Top Bottom