• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pastaboy Saves Only in Niagara - JULY 4-5th - MELEE AND BRAWL - RECONFIRM EVERYONE

Greg_2390

Smash Rookie
put Greg down for melee singles, and either a wii/cube and melee disc, will see what ive got lying around when the time comes.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Needs lots of recording setups and sets of dual commentators (who wants to commentate(talk ****) with me? :D)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
who wants to money match? I prefer sheik/marth melee and mk brawl, but ill also do peach/falcon/fox melee and snake/ddd/ike brawl depending on the matchup and if i feel like doing it or not
bo5? 2 bucks my Link vs. marth, sheik, fox. i also wanna play your peach and falcon too. but i i reaaaaaly wanna play your marth sheik and fox.

At first I saw this, I thought it was a typical Niagara troll attempt, so I read most of the dramatic crap and I was laughing, then I scrolled down and saw everyone's interest to come and this seriously being an event.

o__0 confirm me I guess..

M2K mm $2 bo3 against all your characters. Sheik/Falcon/Marth/Fox AND Peach.

And NO I DO NOT PLAY JIGGS FYI.
adnan mm Link vs. Peach bo5 5 bucks with cps. + the title of "Filipino Slayer".. LOL

----

Jer: i want to play with you also, i actually want to play everyone from montreal.

dont you play jigs?

---

mango: come please and bring wc.. we'll give you syrup with your mangos..

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
m2k ill MM you in brawl fox vs mk 1$ mk dittos 1$ fox vs snake 1$ fox vs d3 1$
bo3

and mango definitely consider coming:chuckle:

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Man, this is looking sooo hype.

My mm list is going to be long as hell, won't post about it till closer to the event though.

Mango would never be ready for canadian weather haha, even though its nice in the summer.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
welll i would go

but 2 go 2 canada

i have 2 get a passport

ive been needing one so

this might be the chance

to get one

idea

Smash Master
passports are easy to get. well...in canada they are. i could see US passports having a lot of tedious administrative crap for you to go through. but if you have to at some point anyway...

and it'd be summer too so you wouldn't even need to worry about the weather. it's so hot here in june.

Xelyst

-_-
party

time

in

niagra

o

yah

lolmango

i would bring a setup but probably not enuf room in the ride

idea

Smash Master
Stos, are you only going to play Link?
I wanna see your videos in this tournament.
he never really plays anyone else in tournament =P

good job spreading the ignorance
haha, but it's so fun

TRUTH: canadians are basically the same as americans; change a few interests (subtract guns, add hockey, etc.) and add more words like "sorry" and "thank you"

(but to be fair, i've hardly ever been outside toronto within canada)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Vitorswimer: yeah, Link all dai.

Kyle: sorry about yesterday, i was really looking forward to start our doubles practise. LOL Kyle, i remember couple years ago i was visiting my relatives in LA, and i saw trees with purple leafs.. i was shocked lol.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
so guys i'm just dropping by quickly to tell you about the updates that'll happen by this tuesday:

+Venue pics and directions will be posted

+Contact for sponsoring will start (MLG hopefully will help out)

+More hype

+More Mango updates lol

Top Bottom