• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pastaboy Saves Only in Niagara - JULY 4-5th - MELEE AND BRAWL - RECONFIRM EVERYONE

Maximillian And Segio

Smash Rookie
Well ally im sure to be here like 100% but only god know what can happen before that

but dont worry and swordguard this video is so funny that not me but you will see me

and metha spamma dont worry you got your way to play spam as you want but

i dont care just be wise about what people gonna think about you .

spamming is some kind of mindgame lol !

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
So I talked to both Percon and Pyrnight briefly today, we talked mainly about time factors.

We agreed that the first day will be pure friendlies until 4 PM at which time Pools for Brawl will start, if we can get through the first two rounds of pools in 6 hours for singles then we can jump straight into the last pool or bracket (hopefully 64 man bracket)

We expect melee to be finished in good time also.

Again these are thoughts on the developing tournament. As I said before, nothing is concrete yet. I can assure a date later today or by latest friday. I'm looking for this to be exactly one week earlier for Genesis (July 3-5)

Cheers

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
The tourney is 3 months away and already we got some awesome smack talking. **** straight.

Ally, would you mind buying me lunch when you win yer 200 bucks? I'm totally broke ^^

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol yo sergio ill take u up on that $200 mm ... ur either asking to get ur money taken or ur talking bare **** aha

i shud b able to come to this

.Marik

is a social misfit
I would kill to be able to attend this hype Tournament.

But... 3 days? My idiot totalitarian foster parents and idiot blond bimbo social worker won't let me go for a day, let alone 3...

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.

SOMEBODY SMUGGLE ME THERE. =D

Whoever can accomplish this amazing feat will be my ****ing hero. :yoshi:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
More than yes. XD people could ask me food anytime I'd end up buying it, my nice side is 99% of me.. so try me XD
dayum,now i expect my gift for that aib free win to be epic LOL

and what is with these randoms coming in and talking smack? its getting lame

swordgard

Smash Hero
More than yes. XD people could ask me food anytime I'd end up buying it, my nice side is 99% of me.. so try me XD

Where was your nice side when you killed my ics :( . Il have my revenge!

As for random people trashtalking, those arent random people. They were prophecied by Cruel himself!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
maybe we should make this after July 4th, being an american holiday and all, it might take away some american attendance

Ayaz i will bring my wii for sure, and maybe see if my aunts can lend me one of their t.vs

Maximillian And Segio

Smash Rookie
(MS) lol pastaboy you right i like that when people thinks those kind of thing
almost make me laugh but just im not trying to be cocky but is just like im confident

im not cocky im confident about myselft is that a bad thing ? lol

anybody who deny's the skillz of master sergio will feel the wrath

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
(MS) lol pastaboy you right i like that when people thinks those kind of thing
almost make me laugh but just im not trying to be cocky but is just like im confident

im not cocky im confident about myselft is that a bad thing ? lol

anybody who deny's the skillz of master sergio will feel the wrath
Har har har har.

Oh pardon me, I meant... **** sonz, confidence is da sh*t.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
will do. wuts HnK?

kc i will team with you for 2 reasons. 1 were in niagara and your ****, 2 if this is the last niagara tourny cuz niagara is splitting up, we need to do this.
alright man sounds good...i'll make sure i have some flawless ****...so much shotty rage haha

Pho

Smash Journeyman
You didn't put me down for bringing a Wii...

Wolfblade, I need to play you ASAP. I miss your Lucario.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yeah I just editted to OP this set-up updates, I expected more, but didn't list them. Like I think that chet might bring a setup, and maybe M2K but I don't know for sure, so i'm not listing them.

Also yeah, This is going to down 99% for the week before Genesis.

Jer

Smash Ace
You can confirm my presence for Melee, i will most DEFINATELY make it out to this, considering Genesis is looking more and more out of reach for me

Also, sign me down for a Cube

I would also need a lift if possible(I might bus it if worse comes to worse)

And housing *Glares at Pastaboy* :D

nasir123

Smash Ace
yo man sorry to bring down this hype it could fir 300 + people but i dun think that many will come unless people brin there brothers and shi* any1 wanna play some online fer practise?? haveing said lliad wanna play some online also wanna 5$ mm

SRTM

Smash Ace
lol. that was an inside joke with me and iliad. His Ike beat my diddy on pirate ship cause I got flipped off the stage :( lol
i added u btw nasir.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
judging by the first 38 seconds of this video, the rest of it will be offensive.
wayne part had a lot of beeps LOL.

he like swears every line .. which ruins the song LOL.

but yeah kyle team for this? :laugh:

idea

Smash Master
lol sure. i don't think i've ever actually teamed with you. you just have to promise not to get shinespiked much by all the foxes, k? cause my jiggs is better at killing things than being a support character.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
You guys know Chatham will be down for this. Looks like Guru already mentioned bringing a wii setup, so I guess put me down for a second Brawl + Wii setup, and if we can find room in the car a second tv as well.

WHY DIDN'T YOU PAY FOR MY POUTINE IN MONTREAL THEN YOU #$!^!#$%!#$%&#$%&

j/ks

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lol sure. i don't think i've ever actually teamed with you. you just have to promise not to get shinespiked much by all the foxes, k? cause my jiggs is better at killing things than being a support character.
alright we have lots of time to practise and were not gonna waste it k.
its go time.
we need to think of a creative and raw team name.

Top Bottom