• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pastaboy Saves Only in Niagara - JULY 4-5th - MELEE AND BRAWL - RECONFIRM EVERYONE

Lovage

Smash Hero
is this tournament going to take away canadian attendance from genesis?

tldr: if you take raynex away from me i'mma crack skulls

Maximillian And Segio

Smash Rookie
(MAX)If master segio come to this one, i will since im coming to canada for around this time.

Well i wish to fight other people from other country since i just travel around europe and only

3 time to japan is gonna be a pleasure but is my first tourney in america well but europe

people know me as the best methaknight in europe well i did well in Saitora tourney in japan

but i lose to some crazy marth player ... Well nice to meet all of you smashboards people.

merci a tous !!!

P.s me and master segio use the same account !! thx

Cruel

Smash Cadet
Crazzzzzzzy People Coming On This One I Cant Wait

Masteeeeeer Segio And Max Dont Come Only For Ladi Lol

Et Why You And Segio Got The Same Account Lazy **** Lol

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
(MAX)If master segio come to this one, i will since im coming to canada for around this time.

Well i wish to fight other people from other country since i just travel around europe and only

3 time to japan is gonna be a pleasure but is my first tourney in america well but europe

people know me as the best methaknight in europe well i did well in Saitora tourney in japan

but i lose to some crazy marth player ... Well nice to meet all of you smashboards people.

merci a tous !!!

P.s me and master segio use the same account !! thx
:O

Nice, Canada is made fun of their kindness so you and your bud are most welcomed to come

sorry ifmy english suck
you have Johns

I'm down I guess.
I guess?

This is going to be ****ing epic

Maximillian And Segio

Smash Rookie
lol cruel merci lol mais vraiment je sais juste ecrire en englais j'espere que les femme du canad sont belle

lol . but thx people

but i think canada got the prettiest lady around the world lol after france lol.

Ya cruel im not lazy is just because we dont need 2 account i mean in france so why make

2 account if i will not come here like evryday si i will use this account when im around america for

FLIRT whit brawl LADIES or just meet new BRAWLER

swordgard

Smash Hero
lol cruel merci lol mais vraiment je sais juste ecrire en englais j'espere que les femme du canad sont belle

lol . but thx people

but i think canada got the prettiest lady around the world lol after france lol.

Ya cruel im not lazy is just because we dont need 2 account i mean in france so why make

2 account if i will not come here like evryday si i will use this account when im around america for

FLIRT whit brawl LADIES or just meet new BRAWLER

Guys, i lol if he pulls off an ally. Im gonna try to be there, but im leaving for europe on july 3rd.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
So the Venue is pretty badass, i'll edit the OP with pics and stuff.

It's on Clifton hill,so on the first day you can enjoy a nice walk outside of the venue and listen to the relaxing sounds of Niagara falls, go to the arcade, or haunted house, mystery maze, or anything else on the hill!

4Serial

Smash Lord
stos, to the hyperbolic time chamber

i'll teach you the ways of brawl link

in like 2 minutes

and then we can practice melee =D

i'm down for this depending on the timing..

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Venue sounds great, this tournament is bound to be epic as long as everything goes to plan.

As for the "Race MM", I'll treat it like I'm at the track and bet on who I think is going to win it all. :laugh:

pastaboy

Smash Champion
kk confirm me for melee (wtf is he serious!!!!) and brawl. i can confirm an ps3 if zaf is still planning to hold a sf4 event. also id love to be one of the sexy staff members. try to make the date avaliable for as many us players as possible.
i can also house as many ppl as possible. pasta and breaded chicken breast will be provided at no cost

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
^^ i think i might have to take you up on that offer for housing, pasta and chicken sounds mighty tasty:)

kr3wman

Smash Master
Pastaboy host me! I'll have to buy cake since I forgot it at FFYF.

So anyone for an HnK side event?

I'll take you all on with my Kenshirou :D

Top Bottom