• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Smashfest: DBS lost to a LV9 CPU Samus (Tallahassee, FL) (Feb 07th)

Jx31

Smash Ace
Ok, I'm confused, where exactly is this tournament going to take place? Is the info on the first place useless?

D_B_S

Smash Lord
man me n kbm finna **** lol

n yea @ lio deal

CREW BATTLE WITH COOKIES everyone gotta bring a differnt cookie

Dibs On peanut butter im serious too

So

Fluxxed Up Crew-DBS JSSN LIZardFAce Awal MRFtw N Esper with Peanutbutter COokies

Masky

Smash Master
dont think mampam is going cuz he has a bunch of tests to study for. Its gonna be you, max, myself, and gmoney as a crew.
Mampam told me yesterday that he would be able to come, when did you talk to him?

Ballistics

Smash Champion
OK FOR THE RECORD, ALL EVENTS ARE TAKING PLACE ON THE SAME DAY, SATURDAY FEB 07

Brawl Low tier and Brawl Crew Battles are going to run congruently to Melee DOubles and Singles

MEANING: Low Teir Brawl and Melee doubles will be running at the same time
Brawl Crew Battles and Melee Singles will be running at the same Time

and its All at AWAL'S HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Location confirmed sending supplies. Sorry if I sound like a jerk, but does that mean there is a door/house fee?

Deadweight

Smash Ace
man me n kbm finna **** lol

n yea @ lio deal

CREW BATTLE WITH COOKIES everyone gotta bring a differnt cookie

Dibs On peanut butter im serious too

So

Fluxxed Up Crew-DBS JSSN LIZardFAce Awal MRFtw N Esper with Peanutbutter COokies
Lizard aint gonna be there

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
Mampam told me yesterday that he would be able to come, when did you talk to him?
right before you took him back to his place when we were all in the parking lot saying bye. He mentioned he was gonna be busy or something. Also his brother mentioned that as well (i think)

edit: hmm...maybe i misunderstood him cuz now that i think about it....i think he said his tests were this week....

Masky

Smash Master
He called me yesterday and said he wanted to go so I'm pretty sure he wants to go. It sucks that we call can't be in the G$ville crew :urg:

Masky

Smash Master
well... Me and Galuda are teaming with eachother so that's not going to work. I dunno about Sam cause I haven't talked to him

KBM

Smash Ace
we can do 5 man crew battles if you want.

im sure fluxx'd up will have 5 people there, juke got its fifth member this weekend, and you guys have mampam as a fifth.

and @DBS, juke is doin sugar cookies with rainbow sprinkles

Lizard

Smash Ace
Yea, unfortunately i'm gonna be in Orlando. Got a Gymnastics competition to go to.

Be here for the next one though (hopefully)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
hey so ummmm are you having a fest or something???
Yup, a fest. A Brawl and Melee feast

so are we doing crew battles? lets make it more interesting. Lets do it for 15 bucks, someones soul, and a bottle of ketchup (good ketchup).
I nominate Jasson's soul(O wait, that'd be cheat cuz he doesn't have 1) well I nominate DREWS SOUL!!!

Location confirmed sending supplies. Sorry if I sound like a jerk, but does that mean there is a door/house fee?
We MIGHT use ur location next time. It's 2 late to switch it up bro :-(

Unfortunately, electricity + roomates = door fee.

Btw, I swear to god. If any1 ****s **** UP IN MY ROOM ITS AN ***-WHOOPIN!!!! This is mainly a message to John/Fuct/Shank.... I'm itching to whip a Mutha****er ***!!! I SWEAR ON MY GRANDMAMA!!!

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
Yup, a fest. A Brawl and Melee feast

I nominate Jasson's soul(O wait, that'd be cheat cuz he doesn't have 1) well I nominate DREWS SOUL!!!

We MIGHT use ur location next time. It's 2 late to switch it up bro :-(

Unfortunately, electricity + roomates = door fee.

Btw, I swear to god. If any1 ****s **** UP IN MY ROOM ITS AN ***-WHOOPIN!!!! This is mainly a message to John/Fuct/Shank.... I'm itching to whip a Mutha****er ***!!! I SWEAR ON MY GRANDMAMA!!!
He'll be on his best behavior. Scouts honor

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Yo Bawal,
I propose doin the brawl tournament at your place then and the melee tournament over my place as to not crowd your house.

Just a proposal, if you guys are saving melee for the end anyway.

Dont really have that much money to spend.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
I heard G&W N Rob were mad good...
and We take people to mansion we got ur MK my Rob XD
Crazy good
Ballistics the problem with that is that if some people wanted to do both melee and brawl theyd be out of luck
EDIT:Also Melee was going first i thought O_O

Ruse

Fox
I heard G&W N Rob were mad good...
and We take people to mansion we got ur MK my Rob XD
Crazy good
Ballistics the problem with that is that if some people wanted to do both melee and brawl theyd be out of luck
EDIT:Also Melee was going first i thought O_O
My G&W needs some more tourney experience, too, so I guess that works.

G&W = Too sexy. Maybe I could go Olimar some in teams? I've never used him 2v2, so.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I'm back open for a team mate for this if anyone wants to team. Mr FTW possibly? or if mampam is going i'll team with him.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
If someone extra super desperately needs a Brawl teammate, I maybe could possibly perhaps think about the possibility of maybe thinking about playing Brawl teams.

Masky

Smash Master
If someone extra super desperately needs a Brawl teammate, I maybe could possibly perhaps think about the possibility of maybe thinking about playing Brawl teams.
You should play brawl with us in Gainesville! ...or just stick to Melee :urg:

KBM

Smash Ace
serious D, better have those god**** cookies

G-ville, you bringin cookies for the crewbattles?

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
We need thoughs addictive ones with the frosting on top. Good god those are soooooooo good.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Yo Bawal,
I propose doin the brawl tournament at your place then and the melee tournament over my place as to not crowd your house.

Just a proposal, if you guys are saving melee for the end anyway.

Dont really have that much money to spend.
Ummm, No only cuz people have to drive around if they wana do both :-(

But 4 real, I'm gonna talk to U about the new venue on sat :-)

I'm not going to the tournament guys. I really just don't wanna play Smash all Saturday.
:-( I wanna fight the greatest DK in Tally!!!

Well ****, thanks for the confidence Nick!

You and me in the finals next time. It will happen.
I'm saying cuz Ur not there it can't happen :-( Then again, I don't know if I'll be awake for low tier cuz I have to DJ till 4 am, in the cold, at the G-HET-TO-EST PLACE IN TALLY.... Mt. Zion :-(

I'm back open for a team mate for this if anyone wants to team. Mr FTW possibly? or if mampam is going i'll team with him.
DON'T DO IT!!!! Yaw are 2 **** together :-(

serious D, better have those god**** cookies

G-ville, you bringin cookies for the crewbattles?
I can taste the Sugar and Peanut butter now :-) Hey, yaw better bring the Milk!!!

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
Nick you better not cop outta low teir, its gonna be my Cfal vs. Your Sonic in the finals

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm not going to the tournament guys. I really just don't wanna play Smash all Saturday.
Who says you gotta smash all day? Smash part of the day >.>

Or are you afraid? Afraid of how much fun your going to have if you showed up.

Lizard

Smash Ace
We Need to talk venues guys, if possible, i may have struck gold. I will tell all of FU'ed next time i see you all

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
those are ****in BEAST. holy hell i want some now. i might bring those instead. you'll be fightin your ****edest for those >=)
You're god **** right, best believe KBM that those cookies are f'n MINE!!!! lol:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom