• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Smashfest: DBS lost to a LV9 CPU Samus (Tallahassee, FL) (Feb 07th)

KBM

Smash Ace
i dunno drew, the demons in people come to light when those cookies are on the line.

this crew battle is going to be insane.

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
Who says you gotta smash all day? Smash part of the day >.>

Or are you afraid? Afraid of how much fun your going to have if you showed up.
I just don't really wanna go, lol.
Love all of you guys, but just not really feeling smash at the moment.

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
Zone and I will **** Melee Doubles
Jssn and I will **** Brawl Doubles

That is all.

edit:Ruse, yes please, we're gonna need as many setups as possible, so anyone willing to bring a setup please do.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
lol wait up...

Noel an Petey go to this./

My b guys dbs an all his crew ima be in philly for CoT4 wish me luck i need it.

But Lamugi an Petey should be here along with ed an another tampa person/.//(maybel lade?)

Petey get lamugi to go to this!!!

Jx31

Smash Ace
Quick question, in the first post it says sign up starts at 10am, is that for every event or is it just for the first one Brawl doubles?

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Okay. Can you guys update the first post with the most current information?

Please include confirmed location, start time, and sequence of events.

Also, can you remove all the unnecessary information (like prices posted twice and conflicting sequences of events)? And maybe just include a link to the standard melee ruleset so you don't have to list all of that in the post.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Signups start at 10:00AM
Tournament starts at 11:00AM
Begins with Melee Doubles, Followed by Melee Singles, followed by Brawl Doubles, and then finally Brawl Singles . Tournaments

Brawl Doubles will start after Melee Doubles, but no earlier than 12:30pm
Melee Singles will start after Brawl Doubles, but no earlier than 2:00pm
Brawl Singles will start after Melee SIngles, but no earlier than 3:30pm
Low-Tier and Crew Battle Tournaments will run along the Melee events Low teir runs along Melee Doubles and Crew Battle will run along Melee Singles

THIS IS AN ALL DAY EVENT, IF YOU CANNOT STAY THE ENTIRE TIME, DO NOT ENTER AS THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON ENTRY FEES

Featuring
Melee: Singles $5 entry fee
Melee: Doubles $5 entry fee
Brawl: Singles $10 entry fee
Brawl: Doubles $5 entry fee

There is no conflicting information in the OP
They end usually about 5 mins before the tournament in question starts

B_AWAL

Smash Master
lol wait up...

Noel an Petey go to this./

My b guys dbs an all his crew ima be in philly for CoT4 wish me luck i need it.

But Lamugi an Petey should be here along with ed an another tampa person/.//(maybel lade?)

Petey get lamugi to go to this!!!
GOOD LUCK!!! **** BOSS IN THAT MONEY MATCH!!!

Zone and I will **** Melee Doubles
Jssn and I will **** Brawl Doubles

That is all.

edit:Ruse, yes please, we're gonna need as many setups as possible, so anyone willing to bring a setup please do.
THIS IS FUNNY!!!!!:laugh:

Im gonna need a ride from the FSU campus, unless it's in walking distance of the FSU campus.
I live right accross teh street from campus

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
max/lio how sure are you guys that mampam is going? i dont really wanna leave to go there and wing a partner.

Masky

Smash Master
Yeah he's coming, and he said he'd team with you.

(Wah, wah, wah! :wario:)

P.S.: Who from Tallahassee can house 5 people from Gainesville on Friday night?

Masky

Smash Master
Gmoney... I need you to teach me the ways of Wario. I used him one day randomly and started beating people. I just need instruction on how to hone my natural Wario skills. Also he's waay to fun. :wario: Wah, wah ,wah!

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Max are we all carpooling in my car? And honestly if we wanted we could stay until sunday morning, but would have to leave back by 12..which isnt insanely early but still. Also I def want to hear zergums impression of lio "Awww dudeeee" rofl

Masky

Smash Master
Max are we all carpooling in my car? And honestly if we wanted we could stay until sunday morning, but would have to leave back by 12..which isnt insanely early but still. Also I def want to hear zergums impression of lio "Awww dudeeee" rofl
oh, I thought we had to be back by Saturday night. In that case I'd personally prefer to just go up on Saturday morning. Just IM me on AIM so we can talk about this easier

shoshone

Smash Ace
I will probably need a teammate for Melee doubles, I will team with anyone but give preference to peeps I know cuz im cool like that.

Anyone?

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
4 bucks and im almost tempted to make you dance like your sig when you lose.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
So green mario will be in orlando for this tournament which means I need a teams partner for melee
If I knew this I would've teamed with you!!! Taco, do you have a backup partner? If not, I'll stay with you, but if you do have one let's team another time :p Let me know!

Lookin forward to this. Hopefully next time the venue will be a fee-less one, but at least we get to see Nick's crib.

Cookies are for children...we're playin brawl, nvm.:laugh:

Masky

Smash Master
For real, Pokemon Stadium 1 should NOT be a neutral even if it is in Melee. It's a CP for a reason

KBM

Smash Ace
that AT is hawt, cookies rule, guilty gear sucks, mario party rules, dedw8's sig is the craps, PS1 is also the craps: free wins for Linkssword.

Top Bottom