• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Smashfest: DBS lost to a LV9 CPU Samus (Tallahassee, FL) (Feb 07th)

Moses.

Smash Journeyman

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
well Vlad lost interest cause Taco 3 stocked him like 3 times. And now he's going through the "I don't want to go now cuz I won't win, why drive 2hours to lose, when I can just lose to you" game. So it seems more likely he may not go. he's still unsure, but we'll see. If not we should team. BTW

Please change the name of the thread. Lots of people don't know melee is here cuz of it's name. No mention of melee anywhere
done and we are so teaming!

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
still no teammate for this, and i found out i can go, so who wants to team? i play a lot of chars, IC's/ROB/DEDEDE/Samus ...and yes IC's work in teams. lol.

Masky

Smash Master
Galuda, I think we should team for this if we're going to team for Gigabits...

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
i thought you were teaming with lio for this, if you want to for sure, it'd be really good practice for gigs.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
G-money dont worry bout housing... we will figure it out... u can stay at my place, DBS's, or AWALS... or w/e man....

just b here on friday we will make sure u sleep under a roof.

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
Okay, Jax is def. coming to this (maybe 2 cars)!

The car that I'll be in is gonna need housing Friday night... We want to practice and chill! Who can help us? There's gonna be like 5 of us... :colorful:

...:027:

G, you got a partner for dubs (I suck and Melee but I can be convinced to enter lololo) Cuz KBM has ousted me D:

Masky

Smash Master
Are Brawl Low Tier and Crew Battles tournaments going to start before or after Melee Singles/Doubles?

Also how do crews work, can someone explain it to me?

Zone

Smash Champion
Lio, I don't think polmex is coming.

Wow, Taco you do post! Hah. I can't wait to play you and Zone again. I think I've gotten much better since Christmas.
I wanna see some sick IC chain grab bs on my fox!~

SUPER EDIT!!!
Gmoney, Since you seem non-melee team oriented. If Soma can't team be my other back up to my back up! yeah!

Masky

Smash Master
Moses playes ICs in Melee... so either you're confused or this will be interesting XD

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Are Brawl Low Tier and Crew Battles tournaments going to start before or after Melee Singles/Doubles?

Also how do crews work, can someone explain it to me?
4 people 12 stocks

each person gets 3 stocks.

Low tier and Item tourneys will be on friday night... O ****.... I have to DJ @ Mt Zion!!!! Problem!!!!

is there gonna be a practice tourney this Wednesday at smith hall(why the duck that place?) and if so what time?
It might be tomorrow

Call One of our crew members. Our numbers are on the 1st page.

So far we have

4 the record... MY LIST IS BETTER THAN HRNUTS LMAO!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
Uh, I'm teaming with Lio for Brawl (if he's still down)...

I don't think I'm gonna be doing teams in MELEE unless someone really wants to team with me and we'd have a shot at top 3 (or have way too much fun during our matches)... :colorful:
Yea Im still down for teams. lets make sure to get some friendlies before the tourney so we can sync a bit and we should be fine.

Lizard

Smash Ace
**** i wish i could go!

Hope i won't have any other obligations for the next PHB.

Gotta tear through that low tier and get Ness that win!

Zone

Smash Champion
There's a good chance I'll be there. I have considered not going though. I haven't really been feeling Smash lately. I'll see how I feel.
Boy if you don't show up, I'm gonna smack you. So many melee'ers this time. You're hilarious, you have to be there >.>;

Ballistics

Smash Champion
the practice tournament should be moved to my clubhouse, as I'm pretty sure that is where the real tournament will be held.

I get out of class at like 6 on wednesday so ppl can head over at like 630

call me for directions: 9543042152

Parker if you dont go to the real tournament I will cry, and not just some watery eyes cry, I will weep.

shoshone

Smash Ace
the practice tournament should be moved to my clubhouse, as I'm pretty sure that is where the real tournament will be held.

I get out of class at like 6 on wednesday so ppl can head over at like 630

call me for directions: 9543042152

Parker if you dont go to the real tournament I will cry, and not just some watery eyes cry, I will weep.
I would love to go but i have this Calc test on Thursday :(. I will be at the tournament though if it's gonna be held at this place.

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
OK FOR THE RECORD, ALL EVENTS ARE TAKING PLACE ON THE SAME DAY, SATURDAY FEB 07

Brawl Low tier and Brawl Crew Battles are going to run congruently to Melee DOubles and Singles

MEANING: Low Teir Brawl and Melee doubles will be running at the same time
Brawl Crew Battles and Melee Singles will be running at the same Time

and its All at AWAL'S HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
lol, so much conflicting information in this thread. If I somehow get my **** together in time tomorrow, I'll practice with you guys. Doubt it though

Top Bottom