• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Smashfest: DBS lost to a LV9 CPU Samus (Tallahassee, FL) (Feb 07th)

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
What in the *** is a wizard of the coast? I can come up with a random game that doesn't pertain to the situation and say I made money off it too. POGS MOTHURFUKER!!1

I do believe that you were given money from your dear mother during the tourney where you thought I was black (LOLOL) and got ***** in both games by... me.

What's this I hear about you losing a $50 MM in Marvel and not even having the money? So, your mom had to drive all the way over to wherever the *** you were at to get you the money and pick your dumbazz up. Like, are you serious, *****?

Are you not trying to intimidate others over the Internet?

I'm pretty sure that EC Smashers say this and that you're not very creative in your own right...

Even still, you have your moments, Mooney.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
All previous props have just been taken back and destroyed.
Lol j/k but really yu-gi-oh? Moderator? ................... :dizzy:
XD
yea...I play ygo alot online and I'm a G-mod to the forums I started out on. Its good training for /internet drama. I'm actually getting somewhat recognized on other big forums now which is pretty cool i guess. Since Ygo is the only Card Game I haven't topped a regional or better in before >___>

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
What in the *** is a wizard of the coast? I can come up with a random game that doesn't pertain to the situation and say I made money off it too. POGS MOTHURFUKER!!1

I do believe that you were given money from your dear mother during the tourney where you thought I was black (LOLOL) and got ***** in both games by... me.

What's this I hear about you losing a $50 MM in Marvel and not even having the money? So, your mom had to drive all the way over to wherever the *** you were at to get you the money and pick your dumbazz up. Like, are you serious, *****?

Are you not trying to intimidate others over the Internet?

I'm pretty sure that EC Smashers say this and that you're not very creative in your own right...

Even still, you have your moments, Mooney.
Magic the gathering. they owed me money over tons of ****, and it took 3 years to all get processed. this **** isn't any of your business so just stfu about stuff that don't matter

but for real I'm not here to impress you because you aint **** to me. what you say won't matter and it never will. I dont give a *** what you think either. I gave you the truth but if you wanna look like a ***** idiot then go ahead it isn't on me.

seriously bro, stop bring that sad *** tourney up where you beat me like 3 times, and not even that badly. That **** was last year and it really doesn't matter anymore.

The few times I've asked my mom for money I HAVE paid her back and she can even testify to that, but thats none of your **** business anyways so quit lol

I don't even PLAY mvc2. Why would I ever Mm somebody for 50 bucks in that ****? i wouldnt, so stop making **** up. whoever told u it is full of ****

and why would i try to intimidate people over the internet. if i was gonna intimidate anybody I'd do it in person, but im not. where the hell are you getting this **** from lmao

For one, EC smashers aren't ****in ******** and know their ****. They can back **** up when they talk ****, and they definitely don't bring up age old **** like some small *** tourney when a game first came out. And even then i didn't give a *** about brawl, still dont.

if you're gonna bring up EC smashers, ill re instate somethin an EC smasher would say

QUIT LIFE

XD
yea...I play ygo alot online and I'm a G-mod to the forums I started out on. Its good training for /internet drama. I'm actually getting somewhat recognized on other big forums now which is pretty cool i guess. Since Ygo is the only Card Game I haven't topped a regional or better in before >___>
you play yvd? hit me up for a few games haha im always online but i dont play much anymore. i play MTGO the most though

Are you talking about pojo or duelistgroundz?

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Turtle you play MtG too?
What do you think about Quillspike otk?
Has it really broken the game like I think it has?

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
I used to play really really competitively over the internet, and somehwhat competitive back when JSS's were around lol like i was saying they owed me money for some **** over MTGO, but at least its settled now. They were supposed to pay me back a long time ago but i guess they never got around to it.

I play semi competitively when I can, but that ****s dead over here lol yugioh is a lot more popular here :/

I think its definitely ******** lol if I could play, I'd play quillspike otk for sure

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Yea I topped my first JSS with dragonstorm lol (I miss that deck)
Went to nats and scrubbed hard.
Magics basically died here too, i just play every now and then when i see a big tourney roll around or w/e.
Ygo is more popular, but its hella expensive T___T or else id be topping that, cause I play hardcore online =D.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
lol dragonstorm. fun stuff. I played boros aggro and b/w aggro control for mine =)

Nats for yugioh? I've been to one nats, and I didn't even play i just got bored and decided to join the vending stands lmao. I won a box tourney day two though so its all good

Yeah, thats why I don't play. I used to be good at yugioh back in stein/ chaos recruiter format but then my stuff got jacked at SJC boston mid round and I had to quit. Then at durham 2007 it got stolen again, and i just kinda stuck with online play/vending and stuff.

I love how the best deck in yugioh costs like 1000 and in magic you can get a really really solid deck for like 200 bucks, and thats with all foild lands too lmao

I wish konami won the lawsuit :(

Deadweight

Smash Ace
UDE is done, Konami is refusing to ship the new set(s) to them so ya gg XD
But yea, I think we are kinda spamming this thread XD....
Nice chat tho, maybe come out for one of our tourneys?
Oh and Ima mod of YF
Im on DGZ
and ETC but mainly YF

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Deadweight I hope you're as enthusiastic in real life like you are in your posts.

also Lol @ trying to act hard

QUIT LIFE GFUNNY
Seriously Mooney?

I hope you don't do this, Gmoney is going to have to teach you something just like when RedHalberd taught you in Tampa.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Deadweight I hope you're as enthusiastic in real life like you are in your posts.

Seriously Mooney?

I hope you don't do this, Gmoney is going to have to teach you something just like when RedHalberd taught you in Tampa.
What do you mean by seriously?

Red ***** me in tampa at brawl yeah so wut hes a lot better I can agree to that lmao

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Lol@meowmix
You would have to ask my crew....or my gf that question. I think I'm pretty enthusiastic ^___^

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
UDE is done, Konami is refusing to ship the new set(s) to them so ya gg XD
But yea, I think we are kinda spamming this thread XD....
Nice chat tho, maybe come out for one of our tourneys?
Oh and Ima mod of YF
Im on DGZ
and ETC but mainly YF
Yeah lol sucks for them. Its about time ygo crashed down anyways

Lol, you should see the CT thread

Yeah that'd be tight, but hold another two day one like last time. I wanted to go before but I really didn't have any money lol, plus my moms car got into a crash, so I couldn't really travel then lol

Do you go on pojo at all?

I used to go on DGz but i stopped because i just got bored at how bad the other mods there are

I'm good friends with Micheal Lux and Allen C Pennington though, if those ring a bell.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Naw, I havent been on pojo, Though I know Pennington from somewhere......
I'm pretty good friends with Nate, PJ (Finally got a feature match XD), Bobby and a few others...but mainly the people i know play online only.
Yea DGZ is terribad >__> but its good practice for site wars so meh. I'll talk it over with the tally guys and see if they are up for another 2-day event. I missed the last one so idk how it went, but I hear it was some good ****.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Yah Pennington is from Tampa. Hes top 10 in FL lol

yeah lol DGZ is only good for online stuff

got AIM?

Ruse

Fox
Who do you main?

Seriously, though, stop talking s*** to Tally until you grow a pair. If you're going to trash talk over a video game, at least be good at it.

Hell, M2K sucks at life, but you have a more likely chance of getting struck by lightning than beating him at Smash.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Who do you main?

Seriously, though, stop talking s*** to Tally until you grow a pair. If you're going to trash talk over a video game, at least be good at it.

Hell, M2K sucks at life, but you have a more likely chance of getting struck by lightning than beating him at Smash.
I main MK. Read my posts and you'd know

Talking trash? once again read my **** posts bro, you might as well call out seibrik and afro too cuz they speak the truth

if you're gonna call me out, do it, rather than being a lil ***** about it

oh no, I can't beat m2k. poor me

:cry:

and lmao at saying im bad. if im so bad how did i take a game off of dark rain, zero to death kage twice, and 2 stock renth multiple times?

Now, what you're doing is talking ****. Its nowhere near the truth

kindly

shut the **** up

Ruse

Fox
MK dittos.

You can't beat anybody.

I don't care if you're good at other video games. Oooooooh! Awesome. So you're a nerd.

Stop editing your posts, or else I have to edit mine in response.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
MK dittos.

You can't beat anybody.
Sure. I'll Mk ditto you for like 20 dollars

get butthurt more lil ******

multiple games? why would you need to care. who said you ever did? nobody. stop bringing up random *** ****

lol nerd?, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Stop editing your posts, or else I have to edit mine in response.
Go for it ******.

Ruse

Fox
Renth said:
Renth13: sad fact about mooney #1
Renth13: he asked my brothers fiance how to masturbate cause he never did it before
Every story you've ever heard about Mooney is true.

End thread.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Every story you've ever heard about Mooney is true.
End thread.
The fact that you're going down personal and **** is just hilarious.

Which it is because I did ask that when I was confused.

if you're really so interested in me that you would quote something like that, then maybe you should suck my **** and find out why I asked lmao

seriously, quit life or some ****. you're saying I have no life lol I already told your punk *** why I asked, and what happened in the end. you're a sad *** kid thats for sure

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
I should quit life because I'm flaming some kid over the internet. Genius idea.
Lol, you call those flames? more like idiotic posts coming from a 10 year old who doesn't know ****

which clearly you dont if you're questioning my usage of quit life

so once again, quit lol

if you really wanna continue this, which obviously you do just pm me or some ****

Lizard

Smash Ace
Its getting hot in here.....

All over Florida threads flaming is occurring. Drought season perhaps?

DBS is a punk *** ****** who don't know **** about brawl and sleeps with somacruz's mother..... And AWAL smells bad

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Turtle cake............... plzz dont bring drama to the thread

No reason to jack up two threads

end of fighting

*Get ready for gigs everyone*

Top Bottom