• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Smashfest: DBS lost to a LV9 CPU Samus (Tallahassee, FL) (Feb 07th)

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
I need a partner for GIGS, hit me up... im kinda ok, but not really... so let me know if u wana team up... i suck. but u will have fun.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I look at results a lot and lurk around the forums to see whats going on every now and then with the competitive scene. That and watch vids every now and then, I haven't seen your wario but I've heard about it.

Ruse

Fox
DBS is a punk *** ****** who don't know **** about brawl and sleeps with somacruz's mother..... And AWAL smells bad
Yes to that.

Also, I apologize to the Tally kids for bickering with Mooney in their thread. I just really don't like him. ):.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Its a kind act, really. I'll have something to eat tomorrow night.

Thank you soma.

and btw nobody hates you, at least i dont

i just think this soma guy was an idiot for a few posts.

i might come to one of these if its two days again and has melee singles+melee doubles
Yeah bro, u should come up. :-)

Y does eveery1 wanna MM U? LOL!!!
I'm thinking about MMing U... Idk y tho... Oh well, jus promise me some friendlies XD

Thanks!
Im a moderator to a somewhat known yugioh forum....
So i can handle myself on forums pretty well :D
YU-GI-OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I left my deck in CHI-CA-GO!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

XD
yea...I play ygo alot online and I'm a G-mod to the forums I started out on. Its good training for /internet drama. I'm actually getting somewhat recognized on other big forums now which is pretty cool i guess. Since Ygo is the only Card Game I haven't topped a regional or better in before >___>

F**King where!?! I wanna play online!!!!!!!

side note: HOW DA F**K DO I GET P*SSY!?!

Every story you've ever heard about Mooney is true.

End thread.
Sorry Mooney, U've just been 10 stocked in a 3 stock Brawl match. U even got a pity smash ball, lost it, and RUSE held onto it for the rest of the match because he thought it made his ROB look pretty.

But seriously tho, every1 stop goin at Mooney. The only person he has beef with is Somacruz. He even said that. Mooney, ur welcome in Tally as a fellow smasher ANYTIME. Any1 has a problem with that they can take it up with me. Brawl is made for fun, not for beef. Not 1 important arguement has been made besides every1 saying personal **** on Mooney.

But yeah, Mooney u got 10 stocked in a 3 stock match.

Can you guys not do this in the tournament thread?

Please? Thanks.
I'd kiss U, but instead because I'[m extremely homophobic I'll go find a woman to do this for me :-)

All over Florida threads flaming is occurring. Drought season perhaps?

DBS is a punk *** ****** who don't know **** about brawl and sleeps with somacruz's mother..... And AWAL smells bad
Lizard is hilarious... O and BTW... **** YOU LIZARDFACE!!!! That **** was clever tho!!!! LMAO!!!!

Hey D and Soma!!! Check out what Lizard hid from us in black at the end of his message LMFAO!!!!

Oh god my state is on fire... AGAIN
Dying in laughter!!!!

how u know I play wario >_>
D_B_S is a ****** *** ***** from that ****** *** ***** *** hoe *** city called detroit!!!! **** DETROIT!!! GET ****TED ON BY CHICAGO LOLZ!!!!

But for real tho, datz my ***** do... U seen dat ***** waves!?!

Renth

Smash Hero
I main MK. Read my posts and you'd know

Talking trash? once again read my **** posts bro, you might as well call out seibrik and afro too cuz they speak the truth

if you're gonna call me out, do it, rather than being a lil ***** about it

oh no, I can't beat m2k. poor me

:cry:

and lmao at saying im bad. if im so bad how did i take a game off of dark rain, zero to death kage twice, and 2 stock renth multiple times?

Now, what you're doing is talking ****. Its nowhere near the truth

kindly

shut the **** up
who is you?

edit: why are people **** talking on an online forum lol @ no life.

Ruse

Fox

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I look at results a lot and lurk around the forums to see whats going on every now and then with the competitive scene. That and watch vids every now and then, I haven't seen your wario but I've heard about it.
Jus wanted to point out that U were talkin mad ish on the other boards.... Then U come here askin for friendlies.... Yeah, Ur avatar works for U.

But anyways, **** ALL OF U FOR GOIN TO GIGS.... RICH *** I DON'T WANT NICK TO GO TO GIGS *** **** *** **** IN DA BOOTY *** **** ON YO **** AND EAT IT *** WILL YOU MARRY ME *SPLAT* LOOKIN *** I 3 STOCKEED DREWS MOM 5 YEARS AGO *** L-L-L-L-LIZAAAAAAAAAAARDFACE LOOKIN *** I LIKE TO SPIT AND HE LIKES TO SWALLOW TEAM KIRBY AND WARIO LOOKIN *** I LIKE TO BE A FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL WITH ARROWS LOOKIN ***..........:psycho:

shoshone

Smash Ace
Jus wanted to point out that U were talkin mad ish on the other boards.... Then U come here askin for friendlies.... Yeah, Ur avatar works for U.

But anyways, **** ALL OF U FOR GOIN TO GIGS.... RICH *** I DON'T WANT NICK TO GO TO GIGS *** **** *** **** IN DA BOOTY *** **** ON YO **** AND EAT IT *** WILL YOU MARRY ME *SPLAT* LOOKIN *** I 3 STOCKEED DREWS MOM 5 YEARS AGO *** L-L-L-L-LIZAAAAAAAAAAARDFACE LOOKIN *** I LIKE TO SPIT AND HE LIKES TO SWALLOW TEAM KIRBY AND WARIO LOOKIN *** I LIKE TO BE A FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL WITH ARROWS LOOKIN ***..........:psycho:
It's ok, we can play Melee and everything will be OK. I promise.

Lizard

Smash Ace
Great Job at gigs Tally Crew!

We all did amazing and Nick did not....... yea..... eat it.

Hereeeeeee Lizard lizard lizard

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could've gone, homework johns. I can't wait for the tourny next week! Me and awal are gonna be TOO DAM FAST :p

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Great Job at gigs Tally Crew!

We all did amazing and Nick did not....... yea..... eat it.

Hereeeeeee Lizard lizard lizard
Good job guyz! I cried so HARD because of this Chris! U may b horridly gay, but Ur still F@cking HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

XD

****CURRENTLY ROLLING ON THE FLOOR****

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
Good **** at gigs guy :D

Lizard- your ness is really beastly. When I tried to spike you in delfino, right as I went past you into the water, no lie I thought to myself...."hmm, theres something wrong with this picture....toon link in water, ness above me....what could it be?" lol! I found out what it was the hard way :D

KBM- thanks a lot for cheering! That was some really good motivation to pull off some crazy combos and impress you guys :)

Soma and Jssn- Great job getting that far in teams! you guys had really good team work. keep it up!

KBM

Smash Ace
bro i seriously enjoyed cheering for you Lio. Toon Link is so cool. I played him in all my friendlies last night after the tourney and this morning. He's coming back!

I noticed that the only times you lost were in the absence of KBM... A direct correlation, I'm sure.

I'll look into this.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Actually i wanna secure my spot on the attendance list I atleast am coming along with a possible full car so 4 people

Lizard

Smash Ace
Lio dude, out match was epic.

Couldn't have asked for a better opponent to take me out. Your Tink is ****ing crazy. A wall of impenetrable
projectiles. Some might call it camping, but they just wish they could make Toony look so good. Good **** dude.

Shoutouts will be posted in the GIGS thread.

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
I will be here along with a select few from tampa
THis is awesome! Its going to be great to play you again man! Doulbes at GIGS was so much fun, im defenitly gonna play you when you get up here! we'd love to have you at our tournament!

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Ugh and i wanted to pay you back for jab cancel shoyukening me at gigs >__>
Co4 is for scrubs come to ours :D

Zone

Smash Champion
THis is awesome! Its going to be great to play you again man! Doulbes at GIGS was so much fun, im defenitly gonna play you when you get up here! we'd love to have you at our tournament!
well Vlad lost interest cause Taco 3 stocked him like 3 times. And now he's going through the "I don't want to go now cuz I won't win, why drive 2hours to lose, when I can just lose to you" game. So it seems more likely he may not go. he's still unsure, but we'll see. If not we should team. BTW

Please change the name of the thread. Lots of people don't know melee is here cuz of it's name. No mention of melee anywhere

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
There's a good chance I'll be there. I have considered not going though. I haven't really been feeling Smash lately. I'll see how I feel.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Yo parker!!! U shud coe to Language of Lingerie on feb 25th!!! It's a poetry event where women model in lingerie while we doing poetry!!! I promise the women will not disappoint

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
well Vlad lost interest cause Taco 3 stocked him like 3 times. And now he's going through the "I don't want to go now cuz I won't win, why drive 2hours to lose, when I can just lose to you" game. So it seems more likely he may not go. he's still unsure, but we'll see. If not we should team. BTW

Please change the name of the thread. Lots of people don't know melee is here cuz of it's name. No mention of melee anywhere
*Sigh.*

I really hate that I screwed-up his motivation like that...

IT'S ALL MY FAULT!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HakNdPL_wXY

Top Bottom