• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Smashfest: DBS lost to a LV9 CPU Samus (Tallahassee, FL) (Feb 07th)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'll do 1 dollar MM's whoever wants to face my samus.
I'll pick a new character 2, ummmm Wolf, TL, Marth, Falco or Fox. Or u can fight My Mario or Luigi.

Gmoney... I need you to teach me the ways of Wario. I used him one day randomly and started beating people. I just need instruction on how to hone my natural Wario skills. Also he's waay to fun. :wario: Wah, wah ,wah!
Wario is just a good character... Doesn't take as much skill to use him as other characters. Hence teh problem with Brawl LOLZ(F***K DBS!!!)

Drew,
MM my PT vs ur CF? 2/3 Neutrals only?
I'll take that bet wit my CF :-)

Done and Done,

How much?

Hey guys, I found a new AT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9J65j2GNzw
WTH IS THAT!!

pshh I have before, Hence why its there :D
BEST DANCE EVER!!!!!!!!!! Aside from numa numa yay!!!

For real, stop whining.

Also, Slitthroat I love your signature.
Moses, U cool peoples. Cuz even when u say a comment that I don't like. U always say comments that make sense. u don't often make ******* illogical comments.

Masky

Smash Master
For real, stop whining.

Also, Slitthroat I love your signature.
Moses? More like NO-ses!

P.S. everyone I think I'm actually going to enter Melee singles. So prepare to get wreeeeecked!

HiIH

Smash Lord
Guys, we left a TV there. = (

Jx and I came and left a TV with a VCR on it... left it in the kitchen. We each thought that we had it as we walked out...

If you guys would hold it for us or something that would be awesome. Any chance you can throw either Jeff or I a message on AIM so we can try to work something out.

I'm Hifam MafIH and Jeff is Jx31234. If you can't get ahold of us there, PLEASE PLEASE send a PM. Thanks in advance.

<3

Jx31

Smash Ace
I had a good time playing everyone today, if I can get off of work I'll definitely come next time around to rep melee.

Zone-I'm sorry about that reset, the only thing I saw was that guy's *** for three-four seconds then Fox standing alone. :(

Jx and I came and left a TV with a VCR on it... left it in the kitchen. We each thought that we had it as we walked out...

If you guys would hold it for us or something that would be awesome. Any chance you can throw either Jeff or I a message on AIM so we can try to work something out.

I'm Hifam MafIH and Jeff is Jx31234. If you can't get ahold of us there, PLEASE PLEASE send a PM. Thanks in advance.

<3
PLEASE look out for that tv, thanks.

KBM

Smash Ace
good tournament guys.

@DBS: sorry im so bad at doubles XD
@AWAL: thanks for letting me use your fridge :D that dr. pepper saved the day.
@Lio/Masky: we'll actually get to play one of these days.
@Galuuda: god damm you
@Esper: My peach is comin for yo *** ;)
@Gmoney: good to see ya again geoff. i'll try to not get 2 stocked next time.

to-do list for next tournament: counter ice climbers, learn luigi, lose the nerves.

woopie.

KBM

Smash Ace
anyone knows at least the top 5??? both teams and singles

+++M!Xcoatl on Falcos account+++
i know most of 'em for brawl

doubles: 1st Gmoney+Lio
2nd KBM+DBS
3rd LS+MSAS
4th Chess+Sex Puma

singles: 1st Gmoney
2nd KBM
3rd Chess
4th DBS
5th Galuuda

KBM

Smash Ace
woo double post

@groceries where the hell did you go after doubles?
@gmoney2 try not to feel me up when im in tourny matches. we'll save that for after, mmk? :)

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Melee Short Results
Doubles:
1. harriettheguy + Gmoney
2. Groceries (slitthroat) + Taco
3. RockCrock + Moses

Singles:
1. harriettheguy
2. RockCrock
3. Ballistics

Good **** everyone. I'll have more later after I pass out from exhaustion.

-!-

Smash Lord
Thanks KBM and Moses for the top results... was anything recorded by any chance??? and how big was this??? i heard 18 teams for brawl i think, and the rest???

my Crew will make it to one of this in the near future ^.^ before gigs for sure

Edit: RockCrock was there O.O good ****, thought he would win though

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
You're just bad at everything.
I miss you, too!:(

woo double post

@groceries where the hell did you go after doubles?
@gmoney2 try not to feel me up when im in tourny matches. we'll save that for after, mmk? :)
Since I ate lightly on Friday and then slept for 12 hours from lack of sleep due to test studying, all I had to eat was that OJ and I really needed some more energy after doubles. So I got my shopping done and came back with some dates.

@gmoney: Good **** ******. Next time be extreme and get that wendy's clog monster they've been advertising when you eat.

@harriettheguy: Your fox rocks, I'm glad to finally have played you.

@rockcrock: Your ganon is scary, and your dk is sick, good stuff!

shoshone

Smash Ace
Im'a post shoutouts in a lil bit, fun tourney and I didn't think it would be so packed! It's awesome to see that smash is still very healthy and alive in Fl.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Aight, time for shout outs:

Pensacola
Mankosuki: Dang man, close match in singles! Wtf is Jungle Japes?? Keep up the good work.
HolyChef: Sorry about the wobbling thing, Soma said it was Gentelman's rule. Anyway, good teams match. Way to rep the ICs.

Tally
Nick: I walked to the back room with the brackets and almost tripped over your face. Haha. Anyway, great to meet you man, good job on the tournament.
Soma (can't remember your name, even though you told me like 3 times): Good job on the tournament, man.
Groceries: Good **** in melee teams. Terran > Toss :D
Derek (is that how you spell it?): Very, very good job in melee singles. We should play next time.

Panama City
Alex: I still owe you a dollar for wrecking me with Zelda :(
Paul: Keep up the excellent work man. Seriously.
It was very good to see both of you again. REP PC!

Jacksonville
Rob: Your fox has gotten a lot better since I was in Jacksonville. Keep it up man.
Scott: Good **** on just picking Smash up recently. You'll be wrecking again in no time.
Alex: Puff > Pichu. I'm glad you switched, even though we didn't play.
Ian: Good job on melee singles! Always fun to hang out with you.
Geoff: Good job on winning everything. Also: you're the real deal. Good at Melee, good at Brawl, excellent friend. I always look forward to hanging out with you. CometoGainesvillesoonthanks.
Everyone: So many good matches and laughs. It was most excellent hanging out with all of you.

Everyone there
It was great to meet everyone from the boards and put faces to names. It's good to see everyone turn out to these tournaments.

Gainesville
Max: Get a haircut :D. As always, it's so much fun to hang out with you and the rest of Gainesville.
Lionel: You're such a good person with excellent sportsmanship. And honestly, talking with you about Brawl makes it interesting for me. You will easily be top 10 in no time.
Josh (Galuuda, You're really from Gainesville anyway): Great to meet you, and good **** on 5th in Brawl singles. You're always welcome to smash in my room.
Dennis and Josh (if they even read this): Both of you are excellent teachers and even better friends. I am truly proud to be you guy's friend. Thanks for everything.

B_AWAL

Smash Master

<3
Yeah, I'll just hold it my room until U guys come back or until we go to wherever we all might met up again :-)

Thanks KBM and Moses for the top results... was anything recorded by any chance??? and how big was this??? i heard 18 teams for brawl i think, and the rest???

my Crew will make it to one of this in the near future ^.^ before gigs for sure

Edit: RockCrock was there O.O good ****, thought he would win though
Sorry, I was so exhaust all day that I forgot to record anything :-(. I also meant to show a liv feed of Cot4 but my free wireless internet = fail(I get what I pay for)

Next tourney there WILL BE MATCHES RECORDED

Good **** Holy, choosing to not wobble even though it was allowed.

Fun tourney. I'm tired.
Whats Wobbling???

I'm glad U enjoyed it. I was worried that every1 wasn't havin fun :laugh:

This was a fun tourney... I love all you guys (too lazy for real shoutouts)! :colorful:

I'm gonna pick up Pikachu for some of Wario's bad matchups... ;)
Wario has bad matchups XD

I'm glad U enjoyed it bro!!! I was freakin out cuz I thought people weren't havin fun

@Moses - LMAO!!! Thats the last time I lay my head out in the hallway like that on teh floor XD

@ Every1 - I'll make the real shoutouts later! But I'm glad every1 came and had fun even tho it was at my ghetto, dirty *** crib. I'm also sorry if I gave any1 attitude. I just had the WORST headache and I kept moaning out loud lol.

I hope every1 comes back up 4 the next 1!!! XD

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to everyone who came out this weekend. The tournament was really fun this time around and I was glad to see new and familiar faces. Ill put results up soon, but im feeling really lazy right now, so ill do that later but i will do shoutouts if that makes up for it:chuckle:
HOnestly guys, i played so horrible this tourney around and ussually do alot better, i don't know what happened but don't expect for me to be such a pushover next time.

Shoutouts
Gainsville
Lionel: Great fun on that money match, you wrecked me that second match, and i now know that sheik is better than zelda against TL. You're a really awesome player and a really chill guy, i hope to see you at the next tournament, its always a pleasure having you there

Masky: I wish i Could have played you more besides once in the crew battle, you pikachu seems really good and i would really like to play you in a set sometime, its been a really long time since i actually played a pika

Galuuda: I don't think i've ever played you in match either which isn't cool. The next time you come up we should do a Zelda vs. Icees Money match

Moses: Glad to finally meet you, you're an excellent melee player, which is something i want to become, IM SOOO BAD at melee.

Jacksonville

Gmoney: Ill get you next time Gmoney, i won't accidently change into sheik mid match :/johns but seriously lets play again sometime, your too good.

Pensacola
Mankosuki: Great matches in low teir, i know i got lucky on them but they were still fun, we should play more next tournament

Holy Chef: I don't think i played you at all. But we should work together to find a way to beat DDD into the ground:laugh::laugh:

Ruse: It was good to see you and the rest of pensacola again. Glad you guys could make it, and i'm really hoping to head to the next pensacola tournament.

Panama City:
Alex- We should really team next time for melee doubles. double zelda would be too much fun. Biggest melee turnout ever!
Paul- We still need to do those brawl friendlies, but it was still cool chilling and chatting with ya.

Tallahassee

AWAL: thanks again for letting us host the tourney at your place, really appreciate it, and we need to find a venue soon. BTW congrats on winning low teir!:):)

DBS- Yews a *****. jk You did well yesterday, we just need to put more practice in.

MrFTW- YOU KNOCKED ME OUTTA SINGLES YOU *******, with that way too epic money match

DEDW8- CF owns, that is all.

JSSN- Teams blew. i don't know why, we do well outta town, but here for some reason sucks. we'll get em next time.

KBM- Good **** in singles man, you really put your all into it.

Slit- didn't get to see much of you this tourney, but its always a pleasure to have you around, you've been supporting us since the beginning

Ballistics- Great job in Melee, and thank you so much for letting me use your lighter all tournament, whihc reminds me i need to find that ****.

Everyone else- If i forgot to mention you i apologize, but thanks again to everyone who came out, and i hope you all had a great time. I look forward to seeing you all at the next tournament!!!!

antwas guys ill post results later, im going back to sleep:)

Top Bottom