• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Smashfest: DBS lost to a LV9 CPU Samus (Tallahassee, FL) (Feb 07th)

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Too lazy to do shout outs
Summary:
Ruse stop dying XD
KBM less QQ moar Pew Pew
Chess is too good
So was Papa Johns
/thread

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice
@MrFTW: Congrats on coming the closest out of everyone to beating my dumbazz! It was cool hanging out with you (and you should've won that first match in our MM)... ;)
Thanks, that **** was intense, I had no ****ing clue why you took me to Frigate until it was too late. That's what I get for banning Brinstar eh?

I really should've won that first round too :( Applause to the face.

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
Shoutoutssss

MSAS: Beast, ****ing beast. The comebacks you made in teams were amazing. I ain't worthy.

Slit: You had us in teams D: Don't SD bro, not good for the heart. Good ****

KBM: u suk

DBS: u suk

MrFTW: The random only friendlies were the only singles matches I played :( good ****

Chess: my Snake > :o

Gmoney: Tallman lolollololo, I wanted to play you on Pirate Ship again :( I TRAIN FOR 6 MONTHS ON THAT STAGE, NO WAY I'LL GET SPIKED INTO THE AIR AGAIN.

Awal: Why did you go weegee in dubs :(

I managed to miss out on Brawl singles again. lol, this time I had bored friends who were my ride johns and after 11pm finish time. Otherwise good **** everyone

KBM

Smash Ace
Too lazy to do shout outs
Summary:
Ruse stop dying XD
KBM less QQ moar Pew Pew
Chess is too good
So was Papa Johns
/thread
wutrutalkingboot

papa johns was tasty though.

by the way YOU GREEDY THIEF, john and I both made 2 dollars as well.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
This TOURNAMENT was FUN, hopefully we find another place we can host this tournaments taht way NIcks house doesnt get crowded...

@ Pensacola: nice seeing all of you guys, i think i played all of you guys, in one of the events... manko and holy... on teams.. and ruse on lowtier...

@RUse: No i dont main Marth, PIt for live... but latelly my pit has being gettng ***** by falcos and i dont seem to get the match up .. so i decided to pick up marth since he seems to do good against falco....Marth will be ready, fear him.

@Gainesvill: NIce seeing you guys.. Lio .. ur toonlink getting crazier, dropping all the way out of stage, sending a bomb up while you jump back up... and actuallly gettin it to work.. i was like woao.. and that **** u pulled out with OLIMAR against chess, with that downspike... really nice.

@Ballistics: didnt c u or green_mario leave man... i went back in the conference room and yall had dipped... but ill hit u up soon... G_G - - - oh and this summer... GENESIS

@DBS: i saw you playing a LVL 9 COMPUTER for about 45 minutes.. after you beat me, Were you losing?

--- i dont think i can keep going with my shoutouts since i gotta go to work so im a stop

@ Everyone else, i had fun in this tourney hit me up when ever you wana chill , smash or what ever.. i have fun with you all... PEACE!

JaSSoN

Ruse

Fox
We did Wario vs G&W on Battlefield, and I suicided on my last life. You were on your second with high %. If I hadn't of pulled a dumba** move it would have been close, but you still probably would have won, hah.

Then we did MK dittos, and I suicided on my second life. I got you down to one life, dunno the %.

REEFER MADNESS.

FloridaMeister

Smash Apprentice
Hell yeah. Pcola is the best when it comes to SDs.

First I perfected the ROFLcopter SD with ROB. This time I got to practice Diddy's flip-kick off stage to remove the Up-B. Good ****!

(I'll eventually do shout outs once I log back onto "Mankosuki" account)

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman

Ruse

Fox
I know, I'm so pro.

Anyone wanna learn from the master how to SD properly?

Before this tourney I don't think I had ever really suicided in tourney.

KBM

Smash Ace
"ask the drivers"
fo' reelz.
and get a car adapter for your laptop dedw8 so we have somethin to do.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I bet you it was some girl (or I'd hope it'd be)...
Nah, my girlfriend doesn't care about weed.

it must suck to have the munchies but limit yourself to only fruit.
This.:laugh:

Seriously though, another one of my hobbies, cleansing, is in conflict with this habit and this was bound to happen eventually. I definitely won't smoke this semester, but will I still have this motivation when I'm rooming with my pothead brother next semester, that is the real question.

KBM

Smash Ace
your sig is still ***-tastic aaron

speaking of

gmoney, i puked a little when i saw you doin that.

Top Bottom