• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Smashfest: DBS lost to a LV9 CPU Samus (Tallahassee, FL) (Feb 07th)

KBM

Smash Ace
dammit all, hey Lio/Masky/Galuuda, I was supposed to find out my application status to UF at 6:00, but the server is completely overloaded and no one can see :|

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I remember I sent my app to UF late and my essay was a copy+paste from the one I sent to FSU and I forgot to change the college name on it. So it was a no-brainer that they didn't accept me.:chuckle:

KBM

Smash Ace
so i got my official acceptance letter from UF today, included was the INVITATION TO THE HONORS PROGRAM BECAUSE I'M A CHAMPION invitation.

whuzzah. a cutie that was a senior at my HS last year will be my "honors ambassador" during visitation... im looking forward to this.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I remember I sent my app to UF late and my essay was a copy+paste from the one I sent to FSU and I forgot to change the college name on it. So it was a no-brainer that they didn't accept me.:chuckle:
ROFL my mom made sure I didnt do that.

Im filling out all my UCF crap now though so Im going there for sure.

Closer to gigs and Disney., Im not complaining. XD

Masky

Smash Master
so i got my official acceptance letter from UF today, included was the INVITATION TO THE HONORS PROGRAM BECAUSE I'M A CHAMPION invitation.

whuzzah. a cutie that was a senior at my HS last year will be my "honors ambassador" during visitation... im looking forward to this.
KBM is too lucky... and now I kinda wish I was living in Hume again in the Fall :urg:

Also RedHalberd I'm sorry to hear about UF, everyone here was really hoping you would come here :urg:

OverLade

Smash Hero
KBM is too lucky... and now I kinda wish I was living in Hume again in the Fall :urg:

Also RedHalberd I'm sorry to hear about UF, everyone here was really hoping you would come here :urg:
XD thanks but oh well. My bro would prolly drive me crazy if I had to live with him anyway lol. I'll visit often enough. :D

KBM

Smash Ace
link has an advantage over snake B|

i think theres actually a thread about that somewhere.

i remember when LS lost to some scrub Link in a ladder match he started sayin that crap.

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
Ayt, you would have lost too.

And I was rly tired that night, I just had an icee so I had a brain freeze, also my hands were frozen because of that icee, my mom was talking to me, I was talkin to you on the phone, it was my first time playing a good Link, it was laggy and there was a spider crawling in my nose.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Ayt, you would have lost too.

And I was rly tired that night, I just had an icee so I had a brain freeze, also my hands were frozen because of that icee, my mom was talking to me, I was talkin to you on the phone, it was my first time playing a good Link, it was laggy and there was a spider crawling in my nose.
lol, ur just fishing for 'no johns' with this:laugh:

KBM

Smash Ace
I motion to provide N64s at the next tournament for an oldschool broken-game tournament.

*edit* allow me to clarify, i in NO way intend to be the provider, but i think someone should.

Lizard

Smash Ace
Still deciding..... we may have an AMAZING venue lined up if luck is on my side.... i will let everyone know as soon as i do. Pictures will be available. HUGE venue

Plus no crazy owners yelling at anyone. Complete control by fluxxed up crew. Gotta be respectful obviouslly, as this is my place of business.

10 excitements!!!!

Top Bottom