• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Smashfest: DBS lost to a LV9 CPU Samus (Tallahassee, FL) (Feb 07th)

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
lol, no girl interested me as a whole package, since they tend to be stupid and inherently waste my time. Their bodies have been attractive for quite some time, which is normal I would imagine, haha.

Edit: Imagine there's an apple that taste good and is easy to retrieve, like our modern apples. Imagine there is also a bunch of thorny apples that grow on trees that are covered in venomous snakes. Are these later apples worth pursuing? I think of it like that, most girls just aren't worth pursuing.

Edit2: Gmoney did the caramel dansen??? I wish I saw this!

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I don't like challenges. I like things to be freely given to me with little or no effort on my part. I'm mad spoiled lol

edit: I'm procrastinating so much right now. I've been delaying my study for a test for some time.

edit2: Post something soon or I'll have to actually study. :(

edit3: Too late :(

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Georgia on the 21st? my VAN? lots of people? who's down? and who's there? --- send me a link to the thread.. ill drive there i got space for like up to 7 people.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
If a food needs to be preserved, heated, and spiced to be palatable and safe, that's way too much effort to eat. Preparing food is traditionally a female role and so I argue that steak is girl food. I'd rather eat some manly grapes which require none of that feminine preparation.:laugh:

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Who seriously washes their fruit? I don't wash anything unless it is actually dirty (not a germaphobe). A lot of fruits you don't even eat the outside anyway.

Masky

Smash Master
Who seriously washes their fruit? I don't wash anything unless it is actually dirty (not a germaphobe). A lot of fruits you don't even eat the outside anyway.
dude... it takes like 30 seconds to wash your fruit before eating it. no johns

KBM

Smash Ace
i wouldnt be eating these plums if i didn't wash them first...
but i am washing them.

and i am eating them.

and they are delicious.

10plums.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I guess I'm just disgusting

edit: Wow, studying has actually gotten kinda interesting. Maybe I should pay more attention in class.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Can't go to WATO on the 21st. I have to DJ again

And 4 the record, I'm REALLY GLAD GMONEY AINT STAY AT THE HOUSE SAT NIGHT. Yaw were str8 tho right?

Shoutouts

@Harriettheguy/Josh - Good stuff in Low tiers! I'll try to match your effort in Brawl wit effort in Melee XD

@Gmoney - Thanx 4 bein understanding! That really help us make it trough the day! O, and next FU is winnin the crew battle!

@People that came w/ Gmoney like RTKO and others - I'm sorry I aint remember ya names, but I'm pretty sure we all need to hang out again. Cool peoples

@Slit - Next time, I'l jus keep using Sonic in teams XD

@Ruse - Always a pleasure!!!

@Mankosuki - I F**KING LOVE UR NAME!!!!!

@HolyChef - So glad I aint have 2 play U. Ur IC's are like the best I've ever fought. Ur the only IC's I kno that can take me from 0-death like it's nothing.

@Zone - I told U we were gonna make Melee a bigger scene XD

@MrFTW - Next time, I won't lose 2 U in teams :-p

@LS - Sorry about not Using Sonic. Once again I'm reminded that there is a difference between my Sonic and others XD

@JSSN - Ur gay cuz U use Pit, lol. Floyd's thursday? Animal Instinct Friday?

@DBS - Ur not even gay, but I still don't like U... Floyd's thurs and Animal Instinct on Friday?

@Esper - Ur worse than gay.. U comin on thurs or fri???

@8 - Cheesecake!!!

@Deadw8 - U kno, I've never fought U in a real tourney. I've seen U improve alot lately. Good stuff!

@Lio - Awesome guy! Just something about ur aura... Ur jus mad cool!

@Masky - Wow, U went from playing Ness to playing great w/ Wario and Pikachu! ****!!!

@Galuuda - I had LOTS of IC practice XD Ur cool peoples 2! I don't see Y u thought U were a jerk :-/

@KBM - Next time, I expect another upset... LOL

@Derek/Jin - No prob about my crib XD, we can try ur clubhouse if U TRULY don't mind. I'm sure it'll be talked about cuz I def don't mind the idea.

@Every1 - Sorry my house was so small, my health wasn't 2 good either. There was alot of stress floating around lol! Also, FU is winning the next CREW BATTLE!!!

***WHEW***

Zone

Smash Champion
Ballistics I will upload you and kyle's old set, in winner brackets along with what you recorded eventually lol. I'm just uber busy man.

HiIH

Smash Lord
By the way guys, it was pretty fun. Thanks for all the matches. I'm kinda sad I didn't get to play Rockcrock or Bash but (shrug)

also, EVERYONE THAT WAS IN THAT MELEE TOURNEY SHOULD GO TO WABA ON THE 21ST
Fo.
Sho.

Lizard

Smash Ace
KBM is awesome! thanks!

Indeed it is my birthday. Don't think i will be coming out to Practice tourney tonight.

See yall this week though!

Lizard

Smash Ace
Thanks Nick, and no, it really is my birthday. no inside joke included.

21 baby, excited!

Heard you are teaming with JSSN for naples, Best of luck to both of ya!

Top Bottom