• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OZ Interview Thread - Shaya

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Okay peeps_ Here is the latest installment of our interview thread_ Seeing that you all have hammered through these at lightning speed i can't deny you all the next chapter in our interview thread_

For this topic is Sydneys own Shaya_ Once again i ask everyone to avoid asking stupid questions and avoid spam_

Questions KGO

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
q. do you think your skill level has dropped since you were in america shaya?

off the record, mine has considerably

Alzi

Smash Master

Q- Would you rather be in America placing bad or here in Australia placing well and making some small amounts of profit?

Was going to ask a marth one but this question is better.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
What's your opinion of Marth's current metagame? Do you think he has what it takes to reach S tier?

Toby.

Smash Master
picture this: you're inside a giant jar of marinated **** fetta cheese. You were teleported there by a wizard. Suddenly you hear a ringing/beeping sound in your ear! It's otacon. They say something about your snake and you cover yourself with a handy piece of cheese that looks like a pair of pants.

As you grow accustomed to the squishy by strangely comforting pants you remember that otacon was talking to you! You start listening again in time to hear that they're sending supplies, but you have to choose one of three options:

1) A lifetime supply of Byron Bay Salsa.

2) A **** load of pasta to eat the fetta with.

3) Clothes. In pants pocket : a rubber band, used sticky tape, fresh chewing gum, a bobby pin, 2 AA batteries.

They also tell you that five minutes and 24 seconds after you receive the supplies, a dog will be launched from a passing bowl of bolognese. This is obviously an explosive dog that threatens the existence of at least the entire world as we know it. We can safely assume that contact with any surface or substance for longer than 3 seconds, or at a velocity great than an unladen swallow, will result in the dog exploding. This will cause you to die.

The previous 3 options could help you in preventing the dog from wreaking havok.

McGuyver tools are your disposal:

- The three previous supply drops.

- A massive jar of fetta.

- Your glasses

- A member of the smash community of your choosing.

- Your money pouch with Sam's winnings from that boost ages ago.

What Do You Do

Vlade

Social Outcast
Can you critique my vids again? :p

Lol in all seriousness:

Favourite Stage?
Highlights of your smash career (in Australia AND America, coz I know you're gonna say genesis)
Falco vs Marth?
Why do you play Marth?
What are your predictions for the next tier list?

Okay I'm done :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
wow thats a tough one, you dont even get the McGuyver tooth pick?

also I like turtles question it made me lol, but lets be honest, has he even gotten a blow job at all?

Toby.

Smash Master
No man the mother wasn't taking no for an answer.

I think if he'd offered money they would have been insulted.

*Notices thing about no spam*

I have a second question. If you could implement one thing to greatly improve the Australian smash scene, what would it be?

Nova

Banned via Warnings
6 months ago, or now. Did you like the scene more then, or now?

Someone asked the highlight of your smash career, if this isn't your most memorable match (your highlight may have just been going to America or whatever): What is your most memorable match?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
1. what's you opinion of the snake v marth matchup?
2. LOL then what's your excuse for my come back jv2 stock and no marth afterwards?
3. what do you do when you run off in between sets to calm yourself down (seriously)?

tibs7

Smash Champion
1.who has been the hardest opponent you've ever versed. excluding m2k
2. and who do you think in the australian smash scene has the potential to be a great player?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Will Marth ever reach S tier/Top tier again and what keeps him from being viable on his own?

How long are you going to stay in QLD for SQUAT? (I really need to know so I can figure out if I can house you or not).

What do you contribute to the smash scene on the world stage? (And what have you contributed in the past?).

S.D

Smash Master
Some memorable experiences from America/Genesis/Evo?

Your contributions to Marth's metagame and community?

Opinion on your performance at Rocky? Did you lose because you are a vegetarian?

tibs7

Smash Champion
he doesnt have bubblegum, hes vegetarian!....oh wait... sheeet....

Dedu

Smash Lord
That means all meat related questions are off the menu.

How'd you keep boost running for so long despite the bureaucracy from the university?

I LAG

Smash Lord
does I_LAG have potential and do u think toby will teach him mk so he can be as great or maybe even greater than liam?

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Why do you John so much?

Why does I_LAG keep posting such stupid posts?

Do you think you'll ever beat Amaterasu in a tournament match?

What is your opinion on the current smash scene and where do you think it's future is heading?

How did you find the Smash Scene and why are you staying involved with it?

What was your first tourney experience like?

Top Bottom