• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA: CC Presents Go-Kakuto-Geemu June 25th

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I'll update later this weekend.

Please prereg in the format I mentioned before.

MK is banned not because of my views on his "brokeness", because of the fact it hasn't been done at many if any events in Ohio. This ban is temporary.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Y.b.M. (Swag!)
The God Kais
Cincinnati, OH (for now)
Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles, MvC3, SSF4AE...
No set ups

SWAG!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
MK is banned not because of my views on his "brokeness", because of the fact it hasn't been done at many if any events in Ohio. This ban is temporary.
O_o
Good thing I'm going to cot5!

No, this seems really fun, man who would I play at this. @_@
Probably fox, peach, or snake?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So I got ****ed by work and it seems I'm not coming anymore.

Basically it went like this:

"Can I get next Saturday off?"
"Haha, no."
"Oh, how long ahead of time do I need to ask to get a Saturday off?"
"A week in advance is fine."
"Ummm... It is a week in advance, so why not?"
"**** you, that's why." (That last line isn't exactly what he said, but it summarizes it pretty well.)

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Blue Rogue
NEOH
Everything but Tekken SF and MK
TV/Melee

yeah idk either

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Thanks to the magical powers of both begging and a complete lack of shame at doing so, I stopped work from ****ing me, proving once again that **** victims just aren't trying hard enough.
Anyway... I'm able to come again, so yeah. See you all there!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Argent
NEOH
Cleveland
Brawl Singles/Doubles, SSF4 (maybe)
Can bring a TV, maybe a full setup

I need a partner for doubles! Someone please team with me?

TheKiest

Smash Champion
UPDATES!!!!!!

MK:
Skarlett not required for waived setup.

Attendance List has been updated. Please try to pre-reg by Thursday with your info so I can make the TIO file ahead of time.

@Fro: Could you by any chance pre-reg your friends who aren't on the boards? There is also a SRK thread for this too.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
@Fro: Could you by any chance pre-reg your friends who aren't on the boards? There is also a SRK thread for this too.
I should see them tomorrow so I'll try. Any chance you could give me the link to the SRK one? I have a lot of trouble finding things on that site.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Lumi
Knees of Justice
Cincinnati, OH
Brawl singles and doubles, MK

@Kel: I'll team with you if Toby and I don't end up teaming. Just depends whether or not he teams with Sai.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Psyche.... I have a work meeting at 3:30 this Saturday. Think you could run melee earlier in the day for me? plzzzzzz :3

MaskedAvnger

Smash Journeyman
I think me and Composer are teaming in Brawl? We briefly discussed it. Then Marvel and Boy Crazy got in the way.

Anyway, just in case he didn't tell you, it looks like Indiana car is gonna be heading out ~6pm on Friday night, we should be getting in to Columbus around 10, probably closer to 11 since we probably won't leave Bloomington at 6.

And it'll probably be Composer stalling. /callout

It's all good. Seriously, teaming up with a rusty Beegs is a huge upgrade from bugging everyone in sight up to the last minute and ending up with a partner who gets dead last in singles. :laugh:
Thanks man! I'm still glad to see that you are a good player atleast and I KNOW how that Lucario works. lol fought against that beast one too many times.

D

Deleted member

It's all good. Seriously, teaming up with a rusty Beegs is a huge upgrade from bugging everyone in sight up to the last minute and ending up with a partner who gets dead last in singles. :laugh:
I REALLY hope that wasn't a jab at me...I doubt you even saw the bracket I got.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I think me and Composer are teaming in Brawl? We briefly discussed it. Then Marvel and Boy Crazy got in the way.

Anyway, just in case he didn't tell you, it looks like Indiana car is gonna be heading out ~6pm on Friday night, we should be getting in to Columbus around 10, probably closer to 11 since we probably won't leave Bloomington at 6.

And it'll probably be Composer stalling. /callout

: l

Top Bottom