• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA: CC Presents Go-Kakuto-Geemu June 25th

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
o-o I was bringing a Wii, but I wanted to know if it's a problem if it's hacked. It doesn't have any textures, or music, but the menu is customized along with the css.

PointedShadows

Smash Rookie
Oh you got him down? Okay, then we're good.

I just meant that I'd said I had friends coming who hadn't pre-reg'd, which would have been you and SLH (I was kind of hoping the rest of the gang would tag along too, but oh well.).

Also Dayton may want in on these MVC crews.
well, I think if its 5v5, we might be one shy. Otherwise, I'll leave that to you and Jelli.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@AZ + : Kel, who are you teaming with?

@KB: Quivo is teaming with Fonz.

@Sneaky: Want to team?

@Ralph: Hacked Wiis are fine as long as Music and Textures are off in my book. If you do have music, be prepared to have that SD card taken out.

@MvC People: Try to get them SRK members involved too!

@Parking people: Zeno's has its own parking that is not public (The 2 circles mentioned in the OP). I can get the owner to tow cars if need be to make room for us if that lot happens to be taken.

clowsui

Smash Legend
swag

brother KB...you already know what imma say. sick'em bro
tako better see dat top 5 yo
lumi you suck :awesome: thom you a scrub too
kel go go go win dis with falco! kass do work w peach plzzzz
oh and blue i guess you could win this too

quiver is the best TL in the nation of booty

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
There are only 4 players from Indiana anyway haha

KB it depends on if I even remember how to play Brawl. I'd love to play you in friendlies like all night because Peach/Samus is really fun but I dunno if I wanna put money on it.

Kiest I hope you are prepared to be defeated thoroughly. Wealth and Glory to the Winner!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
KassandraNova
Lexington, KY
Sigh...Brawl singles I guess, and doubles if I find a team mate...x_x
no set ups...

I pray that I just pull bombs and stitches, lmao.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Kalbi
Somewhere in Ohio that is pretty close to Cleveland
Brawl Singles and Doubles

Team Dream Team that is apparently still in works but that's ok!
Kalbi + Links

QUIVO

Smash Master
In case you didn't get my fbook registration:

Quivo
Brawl doubles maybe MVC if it's done before 2-3. Commfest all dayyy
Columbus
Wii for when I'm there. I don't thinK I'll be leaving it for singles.

KB, if Fonz bails.. I'll team with you. I love that cute Peach you got.
If he doesn't come, would you want to do double peach!?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ugh come on Midwest, stop being so lax and flaky on money matches. I suppose I've been spoiled by everyone and their mother down there accepting challenges, but still, there are hardly any going on up here. That **** makes people better, believe me.

Vids are another thing. I realize that I kind of failed with this last batch of vids, but I've otherwise been pretty good about my duties on those overall. The Midwest, mainly OH and MI, really need to step it up on that stuff. It's part of the reason for our scene's obscurity to just about every other scene, even now in 2011. Just look at SiiS5, our largest and most popular tournament series; where are the vids for that? I've seen Legan vs Ally, which was awesome, but where is the rest of the stuff?

D

Deleted member

I'll money match ya, KB. $1, because I'm cheap. Not doing $50 like you and Xyro. :p

We can save the replay, too.

Kel

Smash Master
Aw fonz is going =(

KB, no one watches vids expect M2K. And even he won't watch MW vids.

Also, I don't do MMs

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I think I missed a detail. Let me make sure I did this completely right.

Carls493
I'm not a part of a crew.
Columbus, Ohio
Brawl Singles
A Gamecube controller.

Sorry. I've never been to an offline tourney before.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'll do a "2 hours of phone sex" match.
Don't forget to save it! :awesome:

EDIT:
You overestimate us or underestimate them. Besides, who would really play marvel crews with us?
C'mon now. You gotta get that trash-talk going.

Eh.... Kel just told me about this and I was excited to come, but there is a ledge grab limit. :\

Don't know if I'll be attending now
For some reason, the only thing this post does is make me laugh.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Eh.... Kel just told me about this and I was excited to come, but there is a ledge grab limit. :\

Don't know if I'll be attending now

Overswarm

is laughing at you
LGL is 35 MORE than the opponent. AND it only takes a stock off, not auto lose the match.
I want to stab you. You don't want to get stabbed. Let's compromise with a needle in your stomach.

That's the kind of compromise that is :p

LGL is a dumb rule, shouldn't exist in any form.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Ugh come on Midwest, stop being so lax and flaky on money matches. I suppose I've been spoiled by everyone and their mother down there accepting challenges, but still, there are hardly any going on up here. That **** makes people better, believe me.

Vids are another thing. I realize that I kind of failed with this last batch of vids, but I've otherwise been pretty good about my duties on those overall. The Midwest, mainly OH and MI, really need to step it up on that stuff. It's part of the reason for our scene's obscurity to just about every other scene, even now in 2011. Just look at SiiS5, our largest and most popular tournament series; where are the vids for that? I've seen Legan vs Ally, which was awesome, but where is the rest of the stuff?
you still have a chance to upload :bee: no seriously i want to see more recent vids of my falco/marth...pleaaaasseeee D:

as for siis5, no replays were saved or something =/ i think i'm just gonna start hand camming every set that i spectate

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I want to stab you. You don't want to get stabbed. Let's compromise with a needle in your stomach.

That's the kind of compromise that is :p

LGL is a dumb rule, shouldn't exist in any form.
Who really cares at this point though? Just mold Brawl into whatever gathers the most attendance at events for the remainder of the game's life.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Who really cares at this point though? Just mold Brawl into whatever gathers the most attendance at events for the remainder of the game's life.
I care?

I was planning on going since MK was banned and it meant I could see some people again, but when the rules say I couldn't play ROB even if I wanted to, it just doesn't seem like it is worth my time.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033

I saved some replays, just waiting for Yoshq to do that recording thing. o-o Also i'll mm you, & possibly some other people. ^_^
not going anymore take me off that list.......
D=

Top Bottom