• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA: CC Presents Go-Kakuto-Geemu June 25th

D

Deleted member

I need a teammate!!! I play Wolf, Lucario, Lucas, or Fox. My Lucas is pretty awesome in doubles.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
There was also a pretty good Fox that went and got 5th? MX got third, beating Kel, Y.b.M., and the fox I just mentioned.

Tournament was probably harder than you guys think it was.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Haha, I should have gone then. XD

How did you guys lose to Ganon?

I mean I know it is FONZ, but still.

Then again, there was a LGL so one of Ganon's major weaknesses was removed. Oh well.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hey, that Ganon was on a whole other level. Seriously he was doing some work. Fonz is easily the best Ganon. It was also an amazing amount of hype. Everyone started watching that match. I got the last match on video. The hype was sorta like m2k vs Brood. So much pressure!

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
If I hadn't tried to counter MX's Yoshi's fsmash with a Fire Fox, I probably would've gotten to the Top 5. Either way, that was a great offline tourney for my first time. GGs, everyone. I'll probably arrive again for Delta Upsilon VIII if it happens.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I think it only had that much hype due to Ganon.

If only MX would've beaten Blue Rogue in LF. Would've been ridiculous.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Let's throw some Captain Falcon ditto Winners Finals in there while we're at it. He beat a DDD, Marth, and MK (even though he's banned) to get that far.

MX778

Smash Journeyman
I would've Ganon ditto'd Fonz for at least 1 game had I got that far. xD
I gotta' say though, I'm so proud of myself from this tourney.

KB, Somebody should totally do that. :D

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I wanna rematch with that Ganon honestly, I've been putting alot of thought into it.
This is kinda silly actually, I've been thinking of that MU when there's so many others.

Top Bottom