• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
@Orlando- Coffee is also a drug, yeah, but it doesn't have that many related deaths. Then again, it could have tons and I don't know about it because it seems so counter-intuitive, like with hippos. Those *******s will **** you up. Which brings me to...

The reason I will survive a Zombie Apocalypse:

I'm gonna get a pet hippo.

PND

Smash Champion
Alcohol is a drug and arguably the absolute worst considering all the related deaths yearly far out-number that of [insert drug] related deaths.
May I also bring to light that that is because of the backwards policy North America has in legislating the sale of it and educating youth. Alcohol abuse is rampant here due to the taboo attitude we take towards it. (I have the same reservations about sex, but that's another subject.)

Fact of the matter is that people who indulge in light to moderate drinking actually live longer due to increased coronary health than A) those who abuse it and B) those who abstain from it. Alcohol in moderation, as with most things, can actually be relieving and almost medicinal in its uses.

You only need to look to Europe (most of, not on the whole. France, Germany, Austria, Britain, Netherlands, etc. . .) to see a region that embraces alcohol, educates the population about its harms and benefits, actually distribute it to YOUNGER patrons and make it easily accessible; and yet, has far less alcohol related incidents of violence or mortality than we in North America do.

So in summation:

Hippos ****ing rule.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
^^Very true.

I learned of alcohol mainly through parties, and they are not very good teachers. I remember someone trying to get me to drink a mix of vodka and rockstar. I was like, "Uhh... aren't you not supposed to drink alcohol and caffiene at the same time cause of the opposing effects of a stimulant and a depressant?" to which the person offering me responded, "Man, don't worry about that ****, just drink it."

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I'm probably the last person who should have an opinion on the alcohol policies in this country or anything like that. Though...did PND just go pro-sex in moderation? :laugh:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Seriously Randy? Weird, one of my friends says FFXIII is awesome. And FFIX actually was kinda good what I've played of it. Plus....it's gotta be better than FFX-2, FFXI, and FFXII supposedly were.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, I got most of the way through FFX and enjoyed it, but got sidetracked from playing it and haven't picked it up again a while ago for whatever reason.

Kizuzu

Smash Rookie
I haven't played much of any of the FFs past 6 (old school for the win). From what I've played, FFX-2 was pretty bad, and I've heard many bad things about FFXIII.

In any case, FFVI kicks the **** out of all :D

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
im currently playing ffv advanced and im loving the job system. ive played FF1, FFIV, FFIV:the after years, and FFVI
i enjoyed all of them, but i think the after years (for wiiware) is my favourite despite how short of a game it is.

never owned a sony/microsoft console so i cant really play any other rpgs :( ... but speaking of rpgs has anyone played the best rpg ever, Phantasy Star IV ? --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR_dtc3xL_c

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
needs more discussion.

If you were a pkmn, which one would you be and why?

I would be:

Gengar

He is basically a troll and a pimp at the same time.

PND

Smash Champion
Ah, an interesting subject. My friends went on to great lengths to figure out what pokemon we were -- but that was back when I had dread locks. I was. . .

But now my dreadlocks are gone. So who AM I? Interesting subject that I will delegate to others. However I raise some pokemons of consideration.

Am I my favorite pokemon?

Or am I more like one of the following?

or

or possibly even a male

What say you, community? What pokemon am I? I need to know, I do not feel complete.

Matt07

Smash Master
If someone could make a Pokemon sprite of all those, then that'd be you, heh. If I had to pick one for you though it'd be Primeape xD.

And I'd be Squirtle, yeahyuzz!

buenob

Smash Lord
downer -- someone stole my bike...
upper -- I found a large CRT tv that works, so I now have a tv that I can play smash on :)

I would say I'm snorlax :) dude is a pimp

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
We are going by traits right? I dont know enough (about) pokemon to make a decision. Any ideas?

Anyways took a quiz apparantly im Lucario lulz.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Following Orlando's great example, I took a quiz and apparantly I'm Fox McCloud

and Snorlax.

Kizuzu

Smash Rookie
Pidgey's where it's at

Edit:
Oh and I meant FFVI beat's all, i have never stopped loving the game

PND

Smash Champion
Mostly towards Alan and Ariel:

The new Waluigi model is working. Still in progress but able to do everything a normal character can. Still got some kinks to work out, and basically have to start PSA'ing him all over again. Plus we'll need new animations for taunts and stuff. . . A lot of work is ahead, but hey, model is working right now. Let's celebrate the little things.

He's replacing Luigi.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Guys help me I've been awake for almost 48 hours and I can't go to sleep but I feel ****ing amazing what do I do?

Top Bottom