• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Dead thread is dead.

Trying to set up a national. About how much does it cost you to get from Ottawa to various parts of Canada? Trying to get the lowest average price across all regions.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Dead thread is dead.

Trying to set up a national. About how much does it cost you to get from Ottawa to various parts of Canada? Trying to get the lowest average price across all regions.
Hi Dirt. Buenob would know since he has gone to a national before. Not sure about anybody else.

Great to see somebody consistent enough to pull that off.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Been a while since I've posted but I still def still want to play some melee. If you guys have some time, feel free to pm me to arrange a time. And Al, you really need to respond to my pm's/post of the biweekly thread. You want someone to host a smashfest so I make some time and pm you. And then I never get a response. Kinda hard for me to get some melee going when you guys aren't responding.

Crimson Wolf

Smash Cadet
Been too long since I last posted here, and I never did get around to adding anyone's Wii Number and Brawl Friend Code...

Sorry guys, but here I am posting for the first time in a while, making my existence here known a little bit again. :p

Hoping to have some not really laggy, good online brawls, so anyone feel free to add me to your Brawl Friend List. ;D

PND

Smash Champion
Hey guys, long time no chat.

I have a strange request for you guys. . . would any of you be willing to speak on behalf for video? I'm thinking of doing a video application to accompany my resume for a dream job I'm applying for, and some words from the community would be amazing. Basically it would be about my involvement in the gaming community, things such as hosting, competing, or even just any words about my obnoxious personality, haha.

Don't worry if you can't / don't want to, I won't hold it against you guys. It's just, well, I'm applying for a Public Relations jobs for a gaming company and any positive words (hopefully!) will help my chances. Thanks!

Related: Does anyone have a video camera I could use for this? I can record the video on my phone, but a video camera would make the quality a bit more, well, professional.

Thanks guys! I can't believe I've been away from Smashboards for so long :(

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I'd be fine with doing that.

I suppose while we're here, I'll mention that I'll be attending the tourney but not entering any events.
I did a run through vanilla Emissary and it was pretty disgusting to say the least.
I'll just play some friendlies to remove that rust and then compete in the next.

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
Ill be there Im kinda rusty though because Ive been playing 100% starcraft 2 the last couple of months lol

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Long time no speak, HD Remix thread. I look forward to seeing you guys again tomorrow, and just a heads up that if you're short a Gamecube controller, I'll be bringing 2 with me as well as a copy of Melee. On top of that, I'll be bringing a video camera to record a bunch of things, and a battery charger (along with batteries/rechargeable ones etc, so any spare rechargeable batteries goes towards the scene getting more recognition via Youtube, etc) and a stand.

And man, I can't believe it's been over a year since I last posted in here, lol.

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
charlez ( or anyone else that wants to smash ) u can come to my place (2354 Virginia Drive) after 2 tomorrow afternoon if your up for it.

unknown522

Some guy
Yo if anyone sees this before 2:30pm tmrw. I bought tickets to go to Ottawa but the person I was gonna han out with flopped on me -_-. The tickets aren't refundable and I took time off work, so I am trying to salvage this. If anyone wants to hang and probably play smash then let me know. I would be arriving around 9pm tomorrow at (whatever the name of the staton that the greyhound goes to....forgot the name). I would be leaving tuesday at 1am.

:phone:

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Greyhound goes to the one on...oh god I forgot too.

You'll get more luck posting in our Melee thread. Brawl is kinda stagnant right now..sadly I don't think Chris is hosting this Saturday.

You missed our (flopped) Brawl tournament last week, too... Sorry about all this! I'm not in a position to host anything, either. Again, just ask in the "Melee Ottawa Monthlies" thread.

Top Bottom