• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara 3.14, Nov 14th. SSBM + SSBB! $250 Bonus [Bacon, Free Health Care]

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
I'm loving the amount of melee players coming :D just when you thought the scene was dead
Also +1 TV and Wii (for melee)

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
Who the hell thought the Melee scene was dead!? **** that! Melee forever! (Especially because I practically just started playing Melee competitively? So don't die on me now? XD)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
From what I've seen recently I think the Melee scene will actually be larger than the Brawl scene again soon... within a year or so.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I can make an exception for Brawl+ BUT.

People need to start confirming TV's NOW We already have 2 games being run on the same day, and we need as many TV's to have this running smoothly. If you have a TV at home, I honestly expect you to bring it. Don't john out.

Zaf I'd definitely be burning and housing your car :p It wouldn't be an issue.
I dunno how many tvs Zaf is bringing if he goes, but if he brings me with him I can bring 2.

~Xero~

Smash Cadet
ZAF-MAN POSTING

Alright Niko you can confirm me and two TV's, you'd better have ****ing good trees =] . I'll be bringing Jer, Holy, and Elef for shiz and i'll try to find one more (Not you swordgard). I'll let my tv's be used for melee/brawl so that b+ can go down. The only thing stopping me from coming would be something in school, which shouldn't be an issue.

I honestly don't care at this point if i get to play a game. I want to see my ontarion buddies.

Pasta, can you bring me some chicken please =] ?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ZAF-MAN POSTING

Alright Niko you can confirm me and two TV's, you'd better have ****ing good trees =] . I'll be bringing Jer, Holy, and Elef for shiz and i'll try to find one more (Not you swordgard). I'll let my tv's be used for melee/brawl so that b+ can go down. The only thing stopping me from coming would be something in school, which shouldn't be an issue.

I honestly don't care at this point if i get to play a game. I want to see my ontarion buddies.

Pasta, can you bring me some chicken please =] ?
yayyyyyy =]

bring Dom,holy hyped him up alot to me i wanna see what its all about!

TheMan13

Smash Rookie
Registration

Do we have to register on here before the tournament day or can we just register at the place the tournament is being held on the day of?

sauc3

Smash Lord
i'll bring a capture setup to this, also for once i want my name to be spelt right

its sauc3, NOT Sauc3, or Sauce or sauce,
its sauc3, pls and thankyou

also theman, no you don't have to register here, this is just for an idea of numbers, the more who prereg, the more people will want to come. So if you are pretty sure you can make it then prereg.

zaf

Smash Lord
i got my acc working, so just to say it again, I am coming to this along with Elef ( yes you are coming), Holy-Knightmare, Jer and possibly chesterr01 if he can figure out if he can come or not. If not Chesterr01, then King-Kong. I got a new car so this is a trip i can definately make it out for with possibly two tvs ( bringing one for sure). Niko don't screw us over like that time anther came and you didnt let us stay at your place. I want to sleep at your place!!!!!

zaf

Smash Lord
Sylar def wants to come, if his car can make it to niagra and his parents deem it. I'm there. It's been too long. I bet ima get ***** lol.
ill spare some lube for you, or anyone else for that matter. I know holy has been wanting me to give some away to people for him.

edit: niko, add us montrealers to the list

Niko_K

Smash Master
Zafmobile is definitely being housed at my place :D All I ask is some smoked meat please <333

In return you'll get my smoked meat :O

and some CHRONIC

Any chance you could bring Jarc along with you?!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO START CONFIRMING SETUPS FOR MELEE AND BRAWL. THE TOURNAMENT GREATLY DEPENDS ON IT AND IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT FOR AN INEFFECIENTLY RAN TOURNAMENT.

-Niko

Jer

Smash Ace
Zafmobile is definitely being housed at my place :D All I ask is some smoked meat please <333

and some CHRONIC

EVERYONE NEEDS TO START CONFIRMING SETUPS FOR MELEE AND BRAWL. THE TOURNAMENT GREATLY DEPENDS ON IT AND IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT FOR AN INEFFECIENTLY RAN TOURNAMENT.

-Niko
Were bringing like two setups guy, because MTL is boss like that :D

zaf

Smash Lord

and some CHRONIC

-Niko
I already asked jarc if he wanted to come, He said he cant make it due to work. So im trying to bring chesterr instead.

I can probably bring you a smoked meat sandwich ;)

i can confirm 2 set ups for your tourney, i prefer if melee gets to use them over brawl though

Niko_K

Smash Master
That $250 bonus is definitely going to be reached. This tournament is ****ING HYPEEEEE!

I'm hoping we hit at least 100 entrants.

Zaf Ill use your TV's for melee!.

START CONFIRMING SETUPS

zaf

Smash Lord
Niko, dont confirm chesterr01 just yet though. He might cancel and ill bring someone else.

Good **** using my set ups for melee.
So since i am horrible at melee, can i play in the tourney for free lol? Ill never make it past pools, but i wanna play lol. Put me in kirbysexy's pool or unknown's lol

Also, if brawl+ really cant happen due to time constraints i just ask that we do crews. Im more excited for a brawl+ crew battle then anything =P

i also ask that you play metal all day long, find speakers and just play metal.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Niko, dont confirm chesterr01 just yet though. He might cancel and ill bring someone else.

Good **** using my set ups for melee.
So since i am horrible at melee, can i play in the tourney for free lol? Ill never make it past pools, but i wanna play lol. Put me in kirbysexy's pool or unknown's lol

Also, if brawl+ really cant happen due to time constraints i just ask that we do crews. Im more excited for a brawl+ crew battle then anything =P

i also ask that you play metal all day long, find speakers and just play metal.
I wish I hadnt bought my tickets for NY already on the 13th, =( rides wif you are always fun and I miss em. Curse it! lol + that 250 bonus would had been cool for my wallet :p

Top Bottom