• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara 3.14, Nov 14th. SSBM + SSBB! $250 Bonus [Bacon, Free Health Care]

G U R U

Smash Lord
K, so just to clarify, can anyone house the chatham crew? There's probably gonna be around 4-5 of us. Preferably Sat night AFTER the tourney. We'd appreciate it (especially if it decides to blizzard again XD)

sauc3

Smash Lord
K, so just to clarify, can anyone house the chatham crew? There's probably gonna be around 4-5 of us. Preferably Sat night AFTER the tourney. We'd appreciate it (especially if it decides to blizzard again XD)
yo any chance i can get a ride with one of you guys,

when avarice picked me up i bused it to the outskirts of london, right by the 401, so its barely out of your way.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Im gonna try my best to make it, Crews needs to be a mian event please i dont even care if there draft lol

G U R U

Smash Lord
yo any chance i can get a ride with one of you guys,

when avarice picked me up i bused it to the outskirts of london, right by the 401, so its barely out of your way.
Ya man for sure. As long as there's room in the car anyway. Idk we might have to take 2 cars depending how many people wanna come.

Man this is gonna be one hell of a road trip ^_^

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
i also ask that you play metal all day long, find speakers and just play metal.

no u cant just play metal, play all types of music so everyone can enjoy it

anyone wanna mm in melee? my fox/marth vs ur w/e
....wow mike didnt catch this? i'll mm u

Talk with lawlb0t, you guys have housing with him for sure.

ight w.e, i was told that the oshawa crew has housing wit some one so w.e as long as we get the crew battle going, also lets crew battle for money?

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Hey, I'm definitely gonna try to make this 99.9%. I'll grab as many n00bs with me too :). Besides that I'll be coming down to St. Catherines this weekend too. Hope to see some familiar faces with my slightly improved Peach (SLIGHTLY) ;).

zaf

Smash Lord
no u cant just play metal, play all types of music so everyone can enjoy it
we actually can play metal all day, everyone enjoys metal.

YOU CANNOT DESTROY THE METAL. THE METAL WILL LIVE ON

if Crank dat Kosha is cancelled I'll go to this, if i can get a ride cool, if not I'll just come by bus =l cept ifZaf wants to squeeze me in da trunk again :D!
Just return your ticket man, then you can come with us. DO IT!!

.decoy

Smash Ace
though im on the list i actually rescinded my confirmation a while back as i have mandatory job training.
i am trying to get out of it, and have a meeting today to talk about just that.

if i am going the only people i've talked to about taking are tojoe, holy, and pnd mike. i would also possibly have two people from kingston who are interested in going, so my car is pretty much full. but nothing is set in stone so i can't really say at this point.

i did post about prices and pickup, but again it all has to wait for confirmation.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
we actually can play metal all day, everyone enjoys metal.

YOU CANNOT DESTROY THE METAL. THE METAL WILL LIVE ON

Just return your ticket man, then you can come with us. DO IT!!
not refundable ;/ BUT, I guess I could skip it since i think I can use it next week for next tourney lol. I'll see just let me kno if ya got me a spot.

zaf

Smash Lord
not refundable ;/ BUT, I guess I could skip it since i think I can use it next week for next tourney lol. I'll see just let me kno if ya got me a spot.
Ok man, chesterr isnt responding to me and i am not going to wait until the last minute to get this ready. So, elliot, since i love you and we had great times, ill bring you. So that means i will be bringing Elef, Jer, Holy and ALLY!!!!

.decoy

Smash Ace
so looks like i have a mandatory work training seminar thing...sorry to all those who hoped to get a ride.
can't make it.

AllyKnight

give me like till this upcoming monday Zaf, I'll know what I'll be up to that day, I'll prob jsut go to OIN anyhow more fun.

Edit: Just noticed... seems like there's no brawl player at all or like 10-15. Ugh not I just dont know anymore.

Niko_K

Smash Master
You have to realize there are still 2 weeks left for people to confirm to this tournament....

But Melee is definitely looking promising this time around, I'm hoping Bam drives down here with the Beast Coast Crew....

START CONFIRMING SETUPS!

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Idk, brawl attendance is very low, I dont feel like going too much anymore.
A lot of the people listed with the "(M)" beside their names are playing Brawl as well... not including me unless I improve by like 600% between now and then. Just using Brawl for friendlies and MM's for now as I'm enjoying B+ and Melee a lot more.

AllyKnight

You have to realize there are still 2 weeks left for people to confirm to this tournament....

But Melee is definitely looking promising this time around, I'm hoping Bam drives down here with the Beast Coast Crew....

START CONFIRMING SETUPS!
Heh then im not 100% confirmed and I would want Zaf to have a guaranteed full car than not.

A lot of the people listed with the "(M)" beside their names are playing Brawl as well... not including me unless I improve by like 600% between now and then. Just using Brawl for friendlies and MM's for now as I'm enjoying B+ and Melee a lot more.
One reason why I don't like the list it's just too random with melee and brawl same time, too risky.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Ally just come, if Zaf is driving people regardless there's no money johns. + if you confirm, we'll get more confirmed. There are new faces in the scene who want to meet the king himself.

Also Niko, I have to say, do not 100% guarantee me yet, I might not be set to go yet. Ride johns lol. I don't have the money to bus it and participate. However, if I do come, I will DEFINITELY be bringing a TV and a Wii since you were sexy and brought one to my tourney. Greeks stick together.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Is anyone from sauga or toronto going and has an extra spot in their car? I just realized that I have no way to get to this lmao

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Is anyone from sauga or toronto going and has an extra spot in their car? I just realized that I have no way to get to this lmao
Idk, Carter siad he was going, instantly car was filled lol

carter, dimmy, nick, ryan, fool/myself

sorry

edit: yeah Niko this is Sauga confirming with 5 people

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
aw ok brandon<3after a long *** shift this sucks to hear but oh well work ***** us all

me doc nd ace need a ride =[[[[[[[[[[[!

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Like you're not gonna make it all back >_>
Mikey you're a pal, thanks for the motivation I'm going to go bus this :)!

edit: NIKO can I sleep over the day before the tourney? Just a request I don't wanna stay home my family is pissing me off D:.

I'll train your diddy and help organize the event, put me down for staff, if teh answer is no its ok :p

Tin Man

Smash Hero
so looks like i have a mandatory work training seminar thing...sorry to all those who hoped to get a ride.
can't make it.
aw ok brandon<3after a long *** shift this sucks to hear but oh well work ***** us all

me doc nd ace need a ride =[[[[[[[[[[[!
I also need a ride, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk, don't confirm me 100%, I need a ride!!!

zaf

Smash Lord
Heh I'll see, Crank dat Kosha has like 70+ ppl confirmed and it's only Brawl and low tiers.
It's all good smelliot, let me know what your final plans are. IF you want to come, great =D. If not then i will always be able to fill your void in my car.
Although it makes me emo, cuz i loooove youuu. Bri would definately tell you go to go Oin.

Just remember how awesome rides with me are ;)

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Accepting some mms ; ) ....I need moneys for taco pizza lol

Most likely going Snake at this tourney or Dedede, so either one of those 2 characters are good

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'm to soft for money matches, accepting friendlies from everyone, I wont sandbag, so please don't sandbag on me. On a further note, I found a ride to this event along with Percon, therefore the only things that are holding me back are

1. Figuring out financial issues (I has job so this shouldn't matter as much)

2. Parental Permission (The biggest obstacle of the all :()

Top Bottom