• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara 3.14, Nov 14th. SSBM + SSBB! $250 Bonus [Bacon, Free Health Care]

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I thought Niko's swine was a joke (as in he didn't actually have it) but wow, this is unbelievable. Niko get better, stay alive, survive, etc <3

Nao there wont be a brawl tournament until February o_O

Percon

Smash Lord
Lame. Oh well, hope you get better Niko.

On a side note, I don't think anyone should use "Only in Niagara" as a tournament name again. I made it for my tournament, then Niko used it for his, which were both very successful. But now when people hear "OiN" they're just gonna be reminded of two tournaments that were canceled, which might scare some people away.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
wow so OiN is really canceled? if so then someone should really change the name of the tourny thread to Canceled cuz ppl are gona show up anyways,

edit wait isnt the place still booked, just let other ppl run the tourney we can still do this, the melee ppl will prob wont mind doing it..

edit edit: nvm didnt read that niko didnt sign the thing, ayaz hold a melee tourny then can ur place hold like 30+ ppl?

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Recent medical discoveries suggest that H1N1 may not have originated in pigs, but in fact possibly in humans. The term 'swine flu' is also being used less and less in medical circles.

Now where's that "the more you know" sound when I need it?

I'm disappointed that there's no tourney because I was really looking forward to it, but it's all understandable and nothing that could be done anyway. Get well soon Niko.
You forgot the engineered in a lab part. lol.

Yo Ayaz, that would be sick man.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
K, I'm going to ask my parents if I can hold a melee tournament in my basement. I think I can get like 30+ people here, we just need to quite down when my rents are sleeping (usually like 12ish)

I'll post info and **** in after I talk to them tomorrow.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
K, I'm going to ask my parents if I can hold a melee tournament in my basement. I think I can get like 30+ people here, we just need to quite down when my rents are sleeping (usually like 12ish)

I'll post info and **** in after I talk to them tomorrow.
yo ayaz keep the venue fee and give it to ur parents, so then they'll make like 150$, they might be more likely to let u host

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
was looking forward to this :(, swine flu wins again >.<.

Get well soon Niko, I still need some tips to get better with Peachy :D that requires your a-game. I still might come down in a week to play.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
K, confirmed place at my house

Melee only

venue fee of 5 bucks for teh rEntzzz

But I'm serious, this is going to be like a 4 stock comeback

Nate, could you make a new thread for this? I got a lot of work this work so I can't work on a thread.

Top Bottom