• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I assumed that it just takes a lot of concentration to do and Brownbeard (who completely redeemed himself) broke surprised him and broke it.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Read Eyeshield 21. Now THAT'S where the starting off loosing and winning at the end get's annoying.

Happens in every match
Only thing I really remember from Eyeshield 21 was how
the main characters lost the final match of the manga.
:/

Anyways, does this mean that Caesar can control Smoker?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Only thing I really remember from Eyeshield 21 was how
the main characters lost the final match of the manga.
:/

Anyways, does this mean that Caesar can control Smoker?
They tied the last match, didn't they? They made a touchdown, giving them a tie. The story than says both teams wanted to continue but in the next chapter is skips to sometime later

Unless the scanned version I had read wasn't complete

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
who is the man with the cigar in the panel above eustass kid's final panels?
Some people on Arlong Par are suspecting it's Shiliew, since we never saw his hair, he smokes cigars all the time, Blackbeard would likely have an eye on the Black Market (and Shiliew would be a good person from his crew to handle it), and their profile kind of looks the same.

I give it a good chance.

Reizilla

Shilliew is honestly the only character we know that somewhat fits there. Problem is, what John mentioned, and then there's also the case of the other person in the room. Doesn't match any BB pirate we've seen. The character also seems to have an air of being the head of whatever he's doing. He doesn't look very subordinate-like.

Perhaps Doflamingo being the head of this underworld thing is how he knows Croc from before...

Swordsman, definitely a new character. I really hope it's not a girl like some are speculating. That would kind of undermine the Tashigi/Kuina thing IMO.

Reizilla

The hilt of the sword doesn't match at all, neither does the facial structure, the hair is a little different and the clothes are different from what Oda showed of the supernova's new looks.

As for holding the card, you really can't tell. I honestly thought he was just reaching for his sword.

On top of that, it's painfully obvious that that's Kidd, why hide Hawkins like that?

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
I was really into One Piece back when it was licensed by 4Kids, but when they disappeared I thought it got cancelled or something fast forward to 2012 & its like 300+ episodes deep, definitely can't pick it back up unless they aire it on Tv from the start, still enjoyed the first two seasons though

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
yeah man.

way cool development there. He was talking about it being a land of death, I wonder if he even knows it does that

asianaussie

Smash Hero
It was a 'double issue' last week. That's a misnomer, it's basically a way of letting mangakas have a break in release scheduling

long story short, no jump this week, you might expect next week's issue a day or two early

Sables

Smash Rookie
Yea, its weird he can't just break out of regular chains. He can only do everything else >_>

Loved hat whole part though, not just Luffy going out on his own but even Robin XD leaving Franky behind

Top Bottom