• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
man. smoker vs law made the two seem really strong. now they were both just pooped on

fun chapter. i like the samurai guy's personality when he is actually being honorable. it's nice that he is with the 3 'real men' of the straw hat crew.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
well chopper, usopp, and luffy are all closer to children still, especially luffy. they all have their super childish moments.

zoro and brook are the most mature it seems, followed by sanji. sanji's only drawback is his swooning over women lol.

franky is kinda mature at times too, but he is not a real man. he's SUPERRRRRRRRRRR. a robot!!!

though nami and robin are both more mature than all of them combined..

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm going to agree with yBm.

Nami might be almost kind of close, but Brook, Franky and Sanji are all pretty bad and then Usopp, Luffy and Chopper are worse.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Where do you guys read your stuff at? The websites I go to take forever to update. :applejack:

Jonas

Smash Champion
Yeah, I use Mangapanda too.

And holy ****ing **** what a reveal. There was some speculation about Law's Jolly Roger looking kind of like Doflamingo's but yeah. Next 'Boss' in the series maybe?

john!

Smash Hero
it's really amazing how the series keeps us hooked with the strawhats fighting relative small-timers. we haven't even been shown the REAL bad guys... nobody knows what doflamingo, dragon, shanks, big mom, kong, teach's entire crew, etc. are even capable of. then there's the hidden bosses like kaido and vegapunk that we haven't even SEEN yet.

and if
enel
comes back to earth then everyone's ****ed.

Violence

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure Enel would lose to competent Haki users. I remember that quote saying that Logia users who think they're invincible face a harsh reality in the New World.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
SBS Volume 43 said:
D: Question!! If God Enel were to descend to the Blue Sea, how much would his bounty be? Also, what would happen if he did that? Would he rule the Blue Sea? P.N. Gorozoro

O: I see. Interesting question. Knowing how tricky he would be to beat, I'd imagine he could reach as much as 500,000,000 Beli. Luffy was lucky to be rubber. But like Luffy said, there all sorts of even crazier guys down on the Blue Sea. Enel would NOT rule it.
He would undoubtedly be strong, but he would get his *** kicked as well. As far as we can tell, Enel has no understanding of Armament Haki and would likely take a beating by those who do which, when looking at the top dogs of the One Piece world, is everyone.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
While Enel was able to revive himself by shocking himself naturally...I would have to question such methods if he had a hole punched him similar to Ace.

Though I figure Enel could travel at the speed of electricity/lightning, making him a hard target.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
haha, that image that the islander pulls up of Vergo in the first part of the chapter, he has french fries stuck to his face lolol

john!

Smash Hero
i laughed when they made a "reveal" out of the fact that the guy who beat law was actually vergo... because they told us that earlier in the chapter with the french fry image

Reizilla

People nominate characters, they compete in the prelims, 32 characters advance or are already qualified for the first round. Then they compete against each other. It's just a bunch of voting!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sounds kinda interesting. I'd probably participate here and there if something like that gets off of the ground. :applejack:

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Okay, how about this:

I make a list of the best fighters and we vote. Top 32 make it. I Make the bracket and we vote on each match one by one with people making cases for which side to win.

Everyone down with that?

Reizilla

So this is a best fighter contest? Or a popularity contest among the best fighters?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Voting always becomes a popularity contest (but it would be cool if we could just vote from our heads not our hearts)

:phone:

Virgilijus

BRoomer
One Piece only characters, you would vote who would win in a fight between the two paired up. Not who you like the best.

Top Bottom