• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
apparently people hated this anime in america?
it's because the 4kids licence ruined it. that was almost a decade ago, though, so more people are seeing the light. funimation does an amazing job dubbing it, and they stream subs for free. scanlations are everywhere.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
STOP THE FRIENDLIES!!!!!! RIGHT NOW

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-one-piece/731271

FINALY!!! A GOOD OP GAME!!!!
Not really impressed. The graphics remind me of the latest DBZ game that came out (not a bad thing). The backgrounds look pretty bland. And well...it just looks like your generic beat em up with the OP label on it. I really hope it's not some button masher. I also hope it has some additional modes or fun stuff to do like co-op. Dibs on Zoro yo.

I'm still waiting for a legit OP fighting game. I enjoy the Ninja Storm series with Naruto. Not saying OP fighter has to be just like that, but just a good fighting game to play would be awesome.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Not really impressed. The graphics remind me of the latest DBZ game that came out (not a bad thing). The backgrounds look pretty bland. And well...it just looks like your generic beat em up with the OP label on it. I really hope it's not some button masher. I also hope it has some additional modes or fun stuff to do like co-op. Dibs on Zoro yo.

I'm still waiting for a legit OP fighting game. I enjoy the Ninja Storm series with Naruto. Not saying OP fighter has to be just like that, but just a good fighting game to play would be awesome.
I'll agree on the OP Fighting game but I wached more of OP trailer and they said that there is Co-ops in this game. Either way, I am still playing this game.

Grandeza

Smash Master
He was resistant to the octopus swordsman's poison on Fishman Island. Because of his fight from Magellan and recovery, he developed an immunity to poison iirc. And I definitely expect it to play a role in this arc.

Violence

Smash Lord
As I thought, Luffy's poison resistance will not be very relevant here, due to the fact that if it were, this arc would be too damn easy.

Oda's gotta make it interesting, after all.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
When i try to think of his name i can only think about don flamenco from punch out, so i go with it lol.

Also sucks to hear next week is a week off

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Doflamingo walks bow-legged, and dresses much more stylish. Random whacked out theory: that guy has Law's heart. Get it? Heart Pirates? :D and that's why law is grabbing his chest and coughing up blood! Which is also, from what we've seen, not how Doflamingo's power works.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Doflamingo walks bow-legged, and dresses much more stylish. Random whacked out theory: that guy has Law's heart. Get it? Heart Pirates? :D and that's why law is grabbing his chest and coughing up blood! Which is also, from what we've seen, not how Doflamingo's power works.
Good points, my thought was just iirc similar flags and the person knows him. But with your points i believe u r right and its not doflamingo

:phone:

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer

Could possibly be Aokiji. Would make sense: he knows where the island is because he fought there and he would have seen Law become a pirate since he was an Admiral during the time. He could have left the Marines before Law was accepted as a shichibukai making his new position relevant to his 'growth'.

Top Bottom