• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
That's too much. I took glancing bits and pieces of the Whitebeard war.

Too much. I shed a tear for Ace.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
What if it's Shanks and Luffy gets into a fight with Law because of that! :o

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I think Law is aware that Luffy and Shanks have a relationship of sorts. It won't be Blackbeard because he's going to be the final villain for the Strawhats. It's either Big Mom or Kaidou as far as I can tell.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I don't know. Law sounds like he's inviting Luffy into this scheme, since he was talking about it shaking up the New World. Defeating a Yonkou would do just that.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I know Law made a deal with the guy to not get in his way...but does he know about the stuff going on with the kids? I figure that would tick him off, given well...you'd have to be pretty cold to not care about innocent kids lol.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
^agreed. Everything that makes One Piece amazing is not only present, but vibrant in Enies Lobby.
Except there should have been more Buggy

Top Bottom