• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
With someone whose body turned to steel blade edges (Mr. 1) already having been beaten literally hundreds of chapters ago, a stone power sounds far too underwhelming

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
probably haki vs haki, which seems like it just turns it into a normal fight of strength

even in the real world, bone density is not consistent between people, and muay thai fighters and other types of board/brick breakers train to purposely mutilate their nerves/bones so that they strengthen themselves. i've seen one kickboxer kick another's shin and completely snap it. what happened to sanji is totally possible without an ability

Violence

Smash Lord
Well, yeah, I mean, if you increase the stress to a bone, it will deposit more calcium to be able to handle that stress and thus your bones get harder, but I mean, Sanji's legs are insanely hard, to just get destroyed in one kick, I'd have to call shenanigans. Haki or Nouryoku, something's up. Sanji's kicked through too many ridiculous things to just get straight up wrecked by superior bone density.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Well in the translation i read sanji called him a mass of iron. Also it would be really cool if sanji could win this fight or at least have it be a tie, it would really show how much those 3 years helped

(Still waiting for zoro to wreck somebody)

:phone:

Thino

Smash Master
I've always liked rokushiki ever since I've seen CP9 members use them and it was funny to see how each member of the CP9 specialized in one of them

Vergo prolly uses all 6 of them as well as Rob Lucci if not more

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
finally more villains come in, so now the strawhats will finally have enemies to fight other than the bosses

also, momonsuke ate the dragon fruit possibly?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yeah it did. Pretty sure it said it at the end of the chapter.

Oda is smart to not just have 5 pages of "poop" jokes unlike other mangas for filler.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
it's a sad day for manga when the only alternative for poop jokes is a break every other week

Top Bottom