• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
oh hey chapter

I don't think we've seen Smoker in a full fight since.... a while, idk. I hope this one is shown

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
um

dare i say it

this chapter was really bad

and reminded me of gurren lagann episode 4

heck even the drawing quality seemed really bad O_O

or maybe i've just been used to naruto since kishi stepped it up so much

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha the background work and detail are always incredibly brilliant

but as for the character artwork

maybe oda was drunk or something

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Well Law was pretty dapper as usual lol

Luffy wasn't drawn that badly. I didn't really notice it till you said something

I think gomu gomu no ufo is dumb though haha

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
The move sounds dumb, but if it lets Luffy hover that's pretty nifty. But... Its basically Luffy using Sanji's leg spin move...

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Mangapanda.com usually gets the chapters out quick, but their translations have been terrible recently. If you wait a few days, check the mangarule version on batoto.net, they have the most accurate translations and high quality scans, but they don't come out immediately.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Mangapanda.com usually gets the chapters out quick, but their translations have been terrible recently. If you wait a few days, check the mangarule version on batoto.net, they have the most accurate translations and high quality scans, but they don't come out immediately.
i was reading it on mangapanda
its like they dont even proofread e.e

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I heard mangastreams most recent chapter was extra bad this week.

Thino

Smash Master
Sanji spending 2 years with the ******** REALLY improved his "maiden in danger" senses

also incoming Caesar oxygen shenanigans and gas vs smoke

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
smokers gonna see on TV that vergos fighting sanji and G5 and book it out of there

come in time save sanji from being owned by vergo, cause lets face it sanjis not strong enough for that (yet)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I know right? That's why I love him.
Still waiting for a Robin 1 v 1

I don't think Sanji can't take him. Tashigi just has to show some skin and you've got super saiyan Sanji. He's already got yellow hair

And if he beats Vergo, Smoker'll have a nice excuse to be pissed at the Strawhats again. Besides being a marine anyway I mean

:phone:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
im a bit confused about it too

one translation implied it was haki and another one i read implied it was some sort of ability

itd make sense if it was haki

at the same time it could be something insanely dense, because if it was itd make sense that things stick to him, like really dense things have more gravitational pull towards them

Top Bottom