• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Buffs, One Nerfs...You Have to Choose.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Here we go...

Think of your mains. This only works if you have at least two mains. Don't cheat...they gotta be characters you genuinely play heavily. Now...like a sicko asking a parent to choose between your kids, one lives and one dies, between your mains, you have to pick one to "Mr. Game & Watch" buff and one to "Captain Falcon" nerf.

One gets better, even if they don't need to, and one gets so much worse.

GO!

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Buff Link, nerf Metaknight.

I may stab the first person to "buff" that spherical, armored ball of slashy death.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Play Brawl+, and maybe we'll nerf Meta, that is if we have enough lines left over to nerf him and have everything we want.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Question, why is there a 256 line limit in Brawl+? can the Wii only hold 256 bytes of data in its memory?

Ah well, Nerf MK, buff Wario, Grab release SUCKS.

Tianxiazhai

Smash Journeyman
Nerf DDD
Buff METAKNIGHT! For a 15 out of 15 character...he could use a way better f-smash.

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
I'd say buff Captain Falcon, but he's fine in Brawl+

Buff Link, his recovery at least.

Nerf: Snake's tilts

Scott!

Smash Lord
My mains are Marth, then Zelda. This is tough, since I don't want Marth to be abysmal, but nor do I want Zelda to go back to Melee level terribleness. Ugh.

I guess buff Zelda and nerf Marth.

arfer

Smash Cadet
oh man, between Ness and Lucas? how ironic that they come from the Mother series.

buff: Ness
nerf: Lucas

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Ugh, Marth or Lucario, Marth or Lucario...

Buff: Lucario (His aura multiplier gets moar powerful, or DT actually gives opponent a stun box, or even...)

Nerf: Marth (I dunno, make fsmash worst (its horrible against shields, and its not even that great of an attack for me), or jab (make the second one super sssssllllloooowwww).

Mashour2

Smash Apprentice
Buff Snake(muhahaha)
Nerf Captain Falcon( I wonder how that is possible to do and keep the game balanced)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Buff: Yoshi. :yoshi:

Nerf: Luigi.

Sorry pal, but you already got nerfed in Brawl...

Top Bottom