• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacNCheese.

Smash Ace
Yesssss. As a competitive pokemon player, I would have been so mad if I couldn't get it, lol.;)

Hey Red! Welcome to the site. Feel free to ask anyone here about how anything works in Smashboards. If you're a pokemon player, we should talk about it sometime! :bee:
Call him SP! :mad:

I'm Red D:

~ Skai(with a name change :D

Red(SP)

Smash Journeyman
Call him SP! :mad:

I'm Red D:

~ Skai(with a name change :D
lol sorry. >_>

The "SP" part is for Pokemon Special, the series he's from.
Unfourtanately, One manga closed down, and I don't know any other places to read this manga.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for Pokemon Adventures to catch up(Five years later...) :/

PD4FR

Smash Ace
lol sorry. >_>

The "SP" part is for Pokemon Special, the series he's from.
Unfourtanately, One manga closed down, and I don't know any other places to read this manga.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for Pokemon Adventures to catch up(Five years later...) :/
Here is a site to read Pokemon Special. ^_^

Don't let this go too far, guys. Use VMs if this conversation starts passing a page or two. <3

Edit - Skai, I was here before you, fool. ^_^

PD4FR

Smash Ace
No problem! If it turns out that the site doesn't work later on, let me know. I'll try to find you another one. <3

:050:

ngamer-90

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! My name is ngamer-90 and I just joined a couple of hours ago. If anyone is wondering what the n stands for in my name, it stands for Nintendo, but ngamer-90 isn't my real name. Okay, here is a bit about myself, I'm a really big Nintendo fan and Smash Bros is my most favorite fighting game ever, and I think it's the best fighting game ever created. Sorry I haven't modded my profile yet, I got a messege that reccomended me to go here first. I hope I can be good friends with any of you, oh and BTW if anyone's ever been to 1up.com, I'm the same guy with the same user name from here.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello everyone! My name is ngamer-90 and I just joined a couple of hours ago. If anyone is wondering what the n stands for in my name, it stands for Nintendo, but ngamer-90 isn't my real name. Okay, here is a bit about myself, I'm a really big Nintendo fan and Smash Bros is my most favorite fighting game ever, and I think it's the best fighting game ever created. Sorry I haven't modded my profile yet, I got a messege that reccomended me to go here first. I hope I can be good friends with any of you, oh and BTW if anyone's ever been to 1up.com, I'm the same guy with the same user name from here.
Hello Gamer and welcome to SWF! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :glare:

Oh, I almost forgot, I'm Grey, your friendly neighborhood Rattlehead.

DARKDRAGONHIEI

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4828-5788-9766
Wow haven't been on this site for awhile working on my school work (YAY getting all 90's)
i was hoping to keep track of this thread =/ hello all newcomer whom i missed saying hi too ^_^' hope we can do battle some day!

Kienamaru

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kienamaru
3DS FC
2337-6342-5688
Switch FC
6100 0383 6350
Hey all, I'm new to the community. Here's a bit about me, I'm an aspiring game developer with many great ideas, some for Nintendo and one even for a Smash Bros game that spans 70 pages written. I'd love to share my ideas with everyone here. If you're interested, let me know. Other than that, I play games regularly (everyday) I've been playing Smash Bros since the original on N64 and I've done everything that I know of on each game other than play as Master Hand and beat Boss Battles on Intense. (Tabuu kills me with that one hit KO.)

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Hallo my friends i am Bill Gr that's all !?
Welcome to smashboards!

Hey all, I'm new to the community. Here's a bit about me, I'm an aspiring game developer with many great ideas, some for Nintendo and one even for a Smash Bros game that spans 70 pages written. I'd love to share my ideas with everyone here. If you're interested, let me know. Other than that, I play games regularly (everyday) I've been playing Smash Bros since the original on N64 and I've done everything that I know of on each game other than play as Master Hand and beat Boss Battles on Intense. (Tabuu kills me with that one hit KO.)
Looking forward to seeing some of your ideas Kienamaru!

(Tabuu kills me with that one hit KO.)
Just spotdodge it lol.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Hi JiffyLink! Welcome to Smashboards! Love the enthusiasm. :)

If you want to get right into battling, The Smashboards Arena is an excellent place to start.

If you're interested in finding smash tournaments, the Online Tournament Listings will help you find online tournaments, whereas Tournament Listings will help you find real tournaments, including huge national events with all the best players. Good luck! :)

DARKDRAGONHIEI

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4828-5788-9766
Hey JiffyLink, welcome to the boards. You sound like a very skilled gamer in general. I have a story similar to your's. ocarina of time was my first game from the Zelda franchise, after that i went back to play the other games and fell more and more in love with the franchise. hope to fight your Link one day >=D

Martyr

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm Martyr, but my closer friends call me Will. I am actually a former competitive Halo player. After Halo Reach dropped I wasn't really feeling the game-play and style regardless of actually being good at the game, so I decided that if I was going to compete in a game (and there was no way I wasn't) it would have to be a game which I actually enjoyed playing and that I felt pushed me to my limits and where my individual skill would actually have a greater sense of merit. I'm a strong believer that in life you have to enjoy what you do, and have a passion towards it in order for there to be that gradient of progression and level of success, and I apply the same philosophy towards my gaming.

I've always been somewhat passionate towards Smash Bros, it was never my big game, but I played all of them growing up and it was honestly always the game that I said, "you know if I wasn't playing Halo, I would definitely consider giving this a go". There was just something about it that drew me in. I also love the Smash community; the diversity, the supportive nature of it opposed to other communities like the CoD communities and Halo communities from experience, and just the level of skill and challenge. So being that I have decided to kind of take this game serious and go to tournaments and put forth the effort, I knew it was time for me to get involved with the community and hop on here and here I am. On a side note I'm also a co-founder of my own company which centers around gaming and artistic design called Dream Com Productions, so when I'm not gaming my world pretty much revolves around that.

Anyone who's cool and down to play anytime that'd be cool, I'm looking to get really good and while I know I'm not going to just waltz in here clearly outmatched in skill/experience, like everything I do it with a sense of pride and determination and I definitely going to be putting in the work so that my name is creditable one of these days.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Hey Martyr/Will! Welcome to SWF! :) Interesting bio. Nice job founding your own company too; that must have taken a lot of work.

Sounds like you've got a solid history in gaming, so good luck becoming a top player. I posted some links a few posts above (post 539) where you can find tourneys or just friendly matches.

See you around! :)

Cat99

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm Cat99, I'm a little bit addicted at Brawl and I'm Catalan, and for this reason I don't speak perfectly the English, but I speak (...)

Normally I use Mr. G&W, Kirby too and goodbye.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Hmm, well I'm new here, and suck at Brawl (partially why I joined here [compared to competitive people I suck at all videogames]) so I decided to join to try to get better at Brawl. I'm looking forward to having a nice time here. ^_^
Hi SatiSuicune! Welcome to smashboards. Yeah I'm not so great at brawl either, so don't worry about it. :)

If you're looking for some casual matches, head down to the Smashboards Arena. Good luck!

Hello, I'm Cat99, I'm a little bit addicted at Brawl and I'm Catalan, and for this reason I don't speak perfectly the English, but I speak (...)

Normally I use Mr. G&W, Kirby too and goodbye.
Hi, Cat99! Welcome to smashboards. Those are both pretty good characters you're using there. I use G&W as well.

Your english is good enough; I can read it and understand just fine. :)

Koric

Smash Apprentice
Hi...I'm kinda new here to Smashboard (even though I joined over 4 years ago, but that besides the point). I been focus with Jigglypuff ever since SS64 and I aim to be dominate against any character on a moderate level. Other than Melee, Brawl, and puyo puyo tsuu (VC), I usually play games on my NES, GB, N64, and SNES quite often.

Foxfear69

Smash Rookie
Hi my name is David but mi nick is Foxfear;
I came here to let me know and especially to learn to play well the ssb 64 and I'm also practicing a lot for a good brawl Fox
I hope to meet and make friends ^ ^

Doc W

Smash Rookie
Hey there guys, i'm a long time smasher but new to the community here. A buddy in the apartment I live in referred me here to try and work on getting better at Brawl. I'm not good by comparison to many of the pro videos i've seen, but i'm certainly interested in getting better and there seems to be a lot of information available to get me there! Look forward to seeing you guys around the boards

Doc W

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Hi...I'm kinda new here to Smashboard (even though I joined over 4 years ago, but that besides the point). I been focus with Jigglypuff ever since SS64 and I aim to be dominate against any character on a moderate level. Other than Melee, Brawl, and puyo puyo tsuu (VC), I usually play games on my NES, GB, N64, and SNES quite often.
Hello and welcome back to the site! :)

Hi my name is David but mi nick is Foxfear;
I came here to let me know and especially to learn to play well the ssb 64 and I'm also practicing a lot for a good brawl Fox
I hope to meet and make friends ^ ^
Hi David / Foxfear!

Smash 64 discussion can be found here.

Brawl Fox board can be found here.

Good luck! See you around.

Hey there guys, i'm a long time smasher but new to the community here. A buddy in the apartment I live in referred me here to try and work on getting better at Brawl. I'm not good by comparison to many of the pro videos i've seen, but i'm certainly interested in getting better and there seems to be a lot of information available to get me there! Look forward to seeing you guys around the boards

Doc W
Hi Doc!

If you're looking for some casual matches, go to the Smashboards Arena. Online (wifi) tournaments can be found here while regular tournaments can be found here. Good luck!

JSN_671

Smash Rookie
Hello! :)

Greetings earthlings. I am JSN_671. I came to Smashboards not too long ago (Oct. 2010). The reason I came is because I heard of the best players of SSBB, and the other SSB games, collide here. I heard that here we all teach each other new things everyday so that we all will gain great skills of play. So a quick summary of that is that I was attracted to Smash World Forums because of the teamwork and effort people put into this site. Also, I'm not so good at SSBB & want to become better, hopefully meeting new friends.

Decae

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm Decae, and I came to Smashboards because I just now discovered the community of smashers. A little late, but I'm pretty excited.

I've been playing Smash Bros starting with the 64 when I was around 6 or 7. Fox is my character, and I use no one but him (except perhaps Star Wolf once I get a Wii and Brawl...). I stopped playing for a while when I sold my N64 and my brother moved away, taking away the GC, but I've just recently got back into it. I pretty much suck at Fox right now, but that's kind of because I haven't played for a while...

A~nyways, I'm looking forward to meeting the vets here and gathering some strategies for my gameplay. Nice to meetcha all!

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Welcome, Decae!

So, you play Melee and Fox? This room should help you get better rapidly! It's the Fox room. =)

I've been playing since SSB64, too. I play Brawl though, so if you ever get a Wii, let me know! I'll be happy to help you improve once you get it. (Wifi, of course) ^_^

:ganondorf:

Decae

Smash Rookie
Welcome, Decae!

So, you play Melee and Fox? This room should help you get better rapidly! It's the Fox room. =)

I've been playing since SSB64, too. I play Brawl though, so if you ever get a Wii, let me know! I'll be happy to help you improve once you get it. (Wifi, of course) ^_^

:ganondorf:
Thanks! I'm planning on getting a Wii as soon as possible just for getting Brawl. Though, I'm using my nephew's Wii to play Melee so if I buy Brawl, I just might be able to play sooner than I expect.

Thanks for the link as well.

Boeo

Smash Rookie
Hello ladies and gents. Name's Bo, from Abbotsford BC, Canada. Living in Burnaby at the moment though. I've known about the Smashboards for years but never joined for some reason. Here to find new people to play with, only have two friends that are really good at Melee. Want to up my game and maybe take part in some local tournies.

Pleasure to be here. =D

Toddab

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone. My name is Todd, or 9VOLT as I now go by on SSBB. I'm sure you can guess my main by my tag, lol. I've been a huge fan of Nintendo for as long as I can remember, and Smash ever since I played Smash 64 for the first time back in 2006 or so. I grew up playing Nintendo systems a lot, especially Super Nintendo, so Smash really peaked my interest with its character line-up and style of game play.

I'm currently 19 and a half, and a upcoming brawler on SSBB. I never played Melee much, but I am taking Brawl very seriously. I'm very competitive, but friendly, and because of that and the Smash community I am aiming to be a competitive gamer for Smash. I've never been one for online gaming, aside from Diablo 2 LOD, but the atmosphere and community of Smash is very appealing to me so I'm giving it a go now.

It's gonna take a lot of time, dedication, and beatings I know, but I hope to be able to make a credible name for myself in the Smash world with time after joining in on tournaments sometime in the future. Anyways. You've probably already seen me around the boards a bit, and I'll be around a lot more now that I have my GC Controller and wired connection. I mainly play at night, but just message me anytime and I'll get into it as soon as I can.

Eduardo

Smash Rookie
Hey guys how u doin, Im Eduardo and im from sonora, mexicoo, yeah. I love smash 64 of course, i like taking mi computer and ps3 controllers to school and challenge everyone, Im always eager to play, to learn and to keep playing.

Im running a Macbook pro with snow leopard and use crossover to play project 64, but am having some trouble to set it up online, i would really aprecciate some help, thank you all, see you around

DevDevDev

Smash Rookie
Im Dev. I like playing competitive online games. I hate not being good so, I figure that playin with the competition on here can help me improve. Wii freind codes are a hassle, and i figure this is the best spot to meet some freinds to battle

Blissard

Smash Lord
I remember when I posted in here when I joined :D

Welcome Boeo, Todd, Eduardo, and Dev! (Itty Bitty peeps, where are you guys?)

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Yeah, unfortunately I've been a bit busy recently so I haven't been welcoming people as of late. But I'll get back on top of it from here on out. I think it will really help the site retain members if they feel that we are a kind and welcoming community. Which we are! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom