• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Yea, for sure. I've been busy, too.

A warm welcome to all who have joined in my absence!

If you have questions about the boards, feel free to ask one of us. ^_^

Toddab

Smash Rookie
Hey, thanks for the welcome! As for Blissards question; I live in Louisiana. I'll be focusing on Wifi tournaments at first, but I plan on joining in on Lafayette, Baton Rouge, and Maybe even New Orleans tournaments sometime in the future. Since they're all the closest ones, and some of them are easy to get to.

I could be more specific, but I prefer to keep that to the more well known friends, lol. I trust the Smash Community, but there are plenty of weirdos out there on the internet.

Slimlenny

Smash Rookie
Heya everyone. My name is Lenny but I go by slim. I've been crazy about smash bros since I first opened the N64 box and started playing only to get owned by Fox. I don't currently own a wii, I'm rather poor, but I constantly borrow my friend's in order to improve my game. I'm new to smashboards and I hope to have some nice matches with ya :D

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Hey, thanks for the welcome! As for Blissards question; I live in Louisiana. I'll be focusing on Wifi tournaments at first, but I plan on joining in on Lafayette, Baton Rouge, and Maybe even New Orleans tournaments sometime in the future. Since they're all the closest ones, and some of them are easy to get to.

I could be more specific, but I prefer to keep that to the more well known friends, lol. I trust the Smash Community, but there are plenty of weirdos out there on the internet.
Since I didn't properly greet you the first time:

Hi Toddab! Welcome (belatedly) to SWF! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

Click here for online tournament listings

And yeah, better safe than sorry. ;)

Heya everyone. My name is Lenny but I go by slim. I've been crazy about smash bros since I first opened the N64 box and started playing only to get owned by Fox. I don't currently own a wii, I'm rather poor, but I constantly borrow my friend's in order to improve my game. I'm new to smashboards and I hope to have some nice matches with ya :D
Hi Slimlenny, welcome to SWF!

An easy way to play casual games to improve yourself is by looking for matches in the Smashboards Arena. Good luck! :)

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Hiya! :D
My name is Travis, and I love Brawl, haha. Even though I am a noob-Brawler at the moment, I am trying to get better. I normally don't play online too much, cuz I don't want to embarrass myself :c lol.

I main FOX cuz he is my favorite Nintendo character ever, and speaking of Nintendo, I LOVE them! I played Nintendo for most of my childhood until my parents got me a playstation, which was alright, but now that I recently got a Wii I am pure Nintendo again :D

Even though I am not very good at Brawl yet, I am up for a friendly challenge if someone wants to play :), go easy though, haha jk. I am getting a GC controller tomorrow and I am really excited because I've had to use the Wii-mote this whole time.

Don't got muchh else to say, peace! ;)

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Welcome, Travis!

Haha, well, when you decide to start playing online, feel free to drop by here. You'll find me and other members looking for Brawls. ^_^

I love Nintendo, too. The N64 was my favorite system! It had Smash, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Mario Kart 64, Mario Party 1-3, Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64, Diddy Kong Racing, and oh so many more gems. :]

...I couldn't use the Wiimote for Brawl if I tried. Kudos!

I hope to see you around the site! <3

:040:

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Hey guys. I'm Zeldasmash (or ZS for short). I have been playing the Super Smash Bros games since i was 3. This is my favorite type of gaming series. Nice to meet you all!

Homes

Smash Rookie
Hey Everyone I'm Homes. I've been a Nintendo fan boy all my life so it's expected of me to love Super Smash Brothers. When it comes to skill I'm better then your casual brawler but I'm hoping to start playing competitively. I know i'm not nearly good enough which is why I joined.

My Main is Dedede. I've been playing with him sense brawl came out. My second is Lucas, and third is Pikachu.

I'm really excited to meet everyone and look forward to learning from you all.

\/aarsivius

Smash Cadet
Hello everybody. I am \/aarsivius. I originally bought SSBB last year, so I am kind of a late starter. I main Ike, but I am partial to a bit of PAWNCH!

Evoke

Smash Apprentice
Oh hey, I'm Evoke (Although, that's only because of EvokeOne - I'm usually Wolf, but that's beside the point). I've played Gamecube games since... whenever I had my first piano recital, somewhere around 1st grade. My second game was SSBM, and I was pretty pro in my neighborhood. I do lots of art-related things too and I'm not surprisingly aiming a bit high (MIT / Stanford / Harvard) college-wise.
Uhm.
I main Fox, but use Marth and Falco sometimes. (I've mained Fox ever since I got the game) I play a bit of Jiggz too. I'm new to the competitive side of Melee, having joined in three weeks ago. I'm not too shabby though, I can still make it to 3rd place in my high school.
err.
I dislike Brawl, but I main Falco solely because Fox got nerfed. I might use Wolf occasionally but I'm not really that good.
And uh, yeah. Hi there.

BoZ

Smash Rookie
Oh lord. BoZ is on another site, it may not be long before a few AiB'ers find me.
Lol.

But yeah, I'm BoZ, originally from AiB, also had an account on here already, and my brother probably did also.

(Never was banned or anything, just forgot the password to both the account and e-mail, and on top of that, I don't even know the e-mail I've used to that old account, but whatever.)

Not much of a Brawler. Lol.
So yeah, I used to be on AiB, before they gave me the horrid permaban, and forced me to look elsewhere.

Either way, hopefully I won't have to cross any road I've already been on. Lmao.

IF only AzN were here.. (For most AiB'ers that knew me..), this site be 10x better.

And the chat doesn't even work for me, but I heard it wasn't active anyway.
I'd show my picture, but I'd get to many women trying to cyber with me, and it gets old pretty durn quick. :<

Other than that, I'm here. :V

DCAP

Smash Rookie
Guten tag, world of Smashboards. My name is Dylan Caleb Alexandr Palmer. (Yeah, it’s spelled correctly.) I’ve been playing Smash since the Melee days and then went off to Brawl when it came out. My days started with playing friendlies with my neighbors. I was the best gamer in general among the bunch, so that translated right into Melee. When my best friend and competitor moved away, I took a break from Brawl for a while, which I was playing almost exclusively at the time. My Smash revival took place a few years later when I became good friends with a young lad, QuesoKirby. Since I was the best among my friends, of course I thought I was hot stuff at Smash, even after not playing for a while. And so…I was thrashed, even at a low level of competitive play. It was then that I became of a student of Smash. Brawl, more specifically. I trained with Queso quite a bit, picking Mr. Game and Watch to be my main in Brawl. (That’s Sir Game and Watche, to you non-mains.) We trained long and hard and eventually, I was invited to my first tournament along with Queso and another Smash companion of ours, RM. This tournament happened to be Tourney Play 5. Hayl yeah, that was my first truly competitive experience. I was destroyed by most people there, sure. But I could practically feel my Watche getting better during the day. I even got a few rounds in with M2K. I remember it like it was yesterday… He was doing his whole CPU Snake training routine and I approached him, asking for a battle. He agreed and it went like this:

Me: This is exciting. I’m new to competitive Smash.
M2K: So am I.
Me: I have this feeling you’re lying to me.
M2K: … *Looks away.*

And thus, we started. Watche vs. Meta. The game was still set to 99 lives from his training, but neither of us minded. He killed me thrice on Battlefield before I knocked him to death with a fair which seemed to trouble him, as he immediately ended the match and went to Pokestadium 1. There, I did a little better. I was able to string a few nairs on him in a row which caused him to say, “*mumble mumble* nair.” I was even able to hit him with my frying pan off stage. I didn’t get to see it, but a friend of mine said it made him twitch a little. I killed him with a fair after only two of my own deaths that time. But after that some folks had to use the TV for pools. We went back the next day for Melee, but I didn’t enter. I was no good after all that Brawl. I just played some friendlies with random folks there. Anywho, our time was cut short after a little Mountain Dew and heart incident with Queso. But I won’t go into that, if you want the details, ya gotta go to him. Since then, I’ve been honing my Watche for that rematch with M2K. It’s gotten pretty good, I daresay. Lately, though, I’ve been having a bit of a Melee revival, in which I main Ganon (‘cause Watche ain’t so hot in Melee, you know how it is. x.x ). So, those are my characters for the Smash games I play. If you’d like to know anything else, just ask (no pedobears, please). I try to be a pretty friendly bro and I’m always trying to learn more about Smash. I’ll see you kids later on the Smashfield.

OmegaZeroX

Smash Cadet
Hello Everyone. Name's OmegaZeroX , Ive been playing super smash since the day it came out,Melee and now Brawl. Since then it's gotten pretty challenging, when I first started playing Smashbros. I couldn't get enough of it that I constantly played the game so I kept getting better at playing. I got so addicted that I defeated just about everyone I knew. But, now Im pretty sure there's alot of people who are better than me, that still doesn't stop me from accepting any challenge. So...with that said I'll see you all in the battlefield! And Good Luck!

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Hi, everyone! My name is Anjila, sometimes I go by Anjil or just Angela. I've been playing Smash since its debut on the N64. I just got into the tournament scene and am always looking to improve my gameplay, but I wouldn't call myself "hardcore." :>

I main Yoshi, and have been loyal to him since SSB 64! I also main Lucario, usually for Doubles matches. I live in Arizona and am on the lookout for any local tournaments with my partner, Yoshiken. If you know of any happening after January 5th, hit me up!

I hope to enjoy my time here on Smashboards! :D

U.K.L.

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0061-1001-8130
hey im u.k.l. yeah i got made that name when i was a kid -_- but anyway i frist staring playing smash 64 rom then played melee (good times) then went to brawl im just new to loggin in not to smash well obviously.

skekasaurus

Smash Cadet
Skekasaurus here, real name is Jakeee. Been playing smash since it first came out on the 64. I can say I'm pretty good, but certainly not good enough to considered a pro, however I can certainly hold my own. I main pikachu, he's ferocious. Ever feel like having an intelligent conversation about science, ha hit me up cause I'm into that stuff, or we can just converse about anything else.

Other than that, nice to meet everyone.

Darkspines22

Smash Cadet
The falcon of wa!

Hi! I'm just a smasher. Names Darkspines22. Feel free to call me Dark or Spines! I main Captain Falcon, and I have a play style that averts from the norm and the meta game. I hate abusing cheap things in smash.

I love the smash series, and video games in general. I love videogame music, the announcers, and more!

If you have any falcon questions, I might be of some assistance. And, if you want to challenge me, I'd love to play! I love fighting new people all the time!

And yes, I know my profile picture looks badly photoshopped. lol.

PS-One of the best Falcons in WA state ;] (im also the only falcon, so yeah :D (falcon main))

and i also play as alot of the roster....i do suck a little bit tho :D and taunting is one of my favorite things in the world :D

And I main falcon in every smash game :D

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yeah, i haven't done this yet but i am now. I'm a kirby main and kirby maing only.
I mostly use my main in blue. so...yeah..

Binary

Smash Rookie
intro

Greetings, Smash brotherz, Binary is the name, Tech is my game (some call me ''Bine'' during rushed / stressed-out gameplay LOL)

Occupation: Computer Engineer (Tier 2 Information Technologist)

Im a Massive nintendo fan and retrogamer, Been playing SSB since 1999 (day 1) :) Fifth generation of gaming FTW!

Love Video game music. one of the best forms of epic music

I main Wario , Alts are Wolf, marth, and sonic. A gentleman player, im not a constant taunter (hate that), but i can still kick-butt and smash balls (get it? haw haw :p)

observe the brawl FC, and hit me up if you want a match, seeking new challenges every day, also playing mario kart wii, so anyone feel free to join me online,

consoles i currently possess (mostly 5th gen. and back):
N64
NES
SNES
C64
Dreamcast
Ps2
ps1
Xbox
Xbox 360
Wii
Famicom
Super Famicom
Sega genesis
Gamecube
Ultra 64
Atari 2600
Atari ST
Game and watch
Sega master system

OmegaZeroX

Smash Cadet
Lmao I think your missing Neo-Geo, lol not sure. But yeah we should brawl, just PM whenever you want a match and I'll get to you. I'm always free, so feel free to PM me whenever Good Luck and see you on the battlefield!

MrACalaway

Smash Rookie
Helllo people who own computers, have internet, and are members of www.smashboards.com. I'm MrACalaway and if I had to pick one word to describe me it would be awesome. I have loved smash bros. ever since the first and Yoshi has always been my little buddy. I'm new to the compettitive brawl world so I dont know all the in's and out's (Giggity) of the game yet, but I am willing to learn. And to OmegaZeroX your sig, manlier words are rarely ever spoken TTGL rules.

p.s. I have a yoshi plush toy

Binary

Smash Rookie
@ Omega - Oh yeh i just checked! good observation, Neo-geo seems to be a Must have......and yeh i have a few friends online in two days, could have a 2 on 2 then :)

@ MrACalaway - Haha good to meet you, and welcome! :) If you are interested in the suggestion above ^^ feel free to join us on brawl whenever possible!

OmegaZeroX

Smash Cadet
@MrACalaway- Thanks ^^. And nice to meet you. I know a few things about the game aspects, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM me anytime :) Hope to see you on the battlefield, and good luck!

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hello Everyone. Name's OmegaZeroX , Ive been playing super smash since the day it came out,Melee and now Brawl. Since then it's gotten pretty challenging, when I first started playing Smashbros. I couldn't get enough of it that I constantly played the game so I kept getting better at playing. I got so addicted that I defeated just about everyone I knew. But, now Im pretty sure there's alot of people who are better than me, that still doesn't stop me from accepting any challenge. So...with that said I'll see you all in the battlefield! And Good Luck!
Come to the Ike Character Boards and introduce yourself.

Undeniable_Disaster

Smash Rookie
Hello, everyone. I am "Undeniable_Disaster". :) I don't know my way around the forums very well yet. I'm not used to there being so many sections. o.o'
But I guess I'll learn. :) Anyway, I'm a quiet person. I don't talk a lot offline and although I talk more when I'm online it's still not a lot. :3

OmegaZeroX

Smash Cadet
Hello Undeniable Disaster! nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! I dont know my way around the forums either. But you'll get used to it ^^

Flesh-pie

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone!
so yeah hum you can call me flesh-pie and hum im relatively new to forums
in general so don't hit me too hard please :p So hum i've been playing smash 64
since i was a kid and i wanted to play online since well there's not always 3 folks
in my living room ^^ looking forward to smash with you guys!(and girls, also)
that is if i can get my emulator to work, but that's for another tread :p

Lukahn

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys,
I've been watching the forum since a long time but I've never found the time to introduce myself properly, so here I am.^^

I play melee since quite a long time now, but it's been only one year that I felt like improving myself. I'm playing in order Marth, Sheik, Puff, ICs and Doc.

To conclude I'll say I'm french, that's why my english is soooo bad.

SnoreStory

Smash Rookie
Ohaithar!

Hai, my name ish... umm... errrrrr... well that doesn't matter, the important thing is that I'm here. Now, I suppose I must tell you a bit about myself . I am young, naive, and prone to typos. You don't like my music. I like alternative, pop, hip-hop, and emo-pop. I don't smoke or drink. Not because it isn't readily available at my school, and my neighborhood, but because I don't want to die at sixty-nine. I am not a hipster, or an emo, but my fashion and music choices could've fooled anyone. I play Brawl(orly?), and I play A LOT of Maplestory(private servers and GMS).I have wi-fi, and I haven't taken Brawl seriously until reading about SLAPAHO. Then, I realized I had to be better than anyone in ANOTHER community(Yes, I suffer from mental instability). I am an extremely involved editor for encyclopædia dramatica(Yes, it's spelled with an "æ", not an "e", losers)

Did I mention I was a guy? Yeah, that pretty important.

EZ.

Smash Rookie
Hey im EZ
name came from when the people i play with were getting big headed and called me "Easy Falco", in turn that dashed to me making the tag "EZ" and now Im a peach / pikachu / fox / sheik player. So yeah.

Edit: Also now they never call me Easy cause I beat them all the time haha.

Riverninj4

Smash Rookie
Hi, everyone! I'm Riverninj4, aka River or Fish. I've been playing brawl for a while, but never got serious about it until, well, a couple of weeks ago. I'm hoping to learn and improve enough to eventually get into competitive play. I play primarily as Marth but also as Sheik/Zelda, Toon Link, Link, and, on occasion, ICs. I am in no way good at brawl, but, hey, that's why I'm here :)

On a slightly unrelated note I draw a lot and play piano.

RedLegion

Smash Rookie
(lol @ trying to find the right introduction)

Hey everyone. As my handle suggests, I'm RedLegion, most folks online call me Red. Simple I know, lol. I've always enjoyed the Smash games, but never thought about taking them seriously until a coworker suggested I get competitive. I played S64 a lot back in the day but never got particularly good, then downloaded a rom of it about 3 or 4 months ago and got to playing it again and got some relative skill in it, none competitive.

I actually just bought my Wii last month, and just got Brawl for Christmas. I never got to play Melee because I never had a GC nor did I know anyone who had one so I skipped the entire Melee scene. I'm trying to get used to the obvious improvement on AI that Brawl has over 64. On 64 I mained Captain Falcon, and I thought I'd do the same on Brawl but I found I wasn't very good with him. Out of randomness I picked up Peach and found that I really like playing her, so I'm gonna try to get better at her... I lurked a bit before I registered and found a couple guides but I'm having trouble taking it all in.

So here we are. I hope to make more friends than enemies here, though I sense that might not happen 'cause I tend to overanalyze things and I know forumgoers don't like a bunch of Captain Oblivous's running around. And I do hope to be able to compete with Brawl, I'd like to have something to do with my abundance of spare time.

jeez long intro post is long.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
My name is Sephy and Ive come here to have fun, learn strategy, and discuss. The most important reason for coming here is to gain more skill in brawling fellow members. I hope to find people to brawl soon. Getting tired of BB.
I received SSB64 when I was 6. This marked my first step in smash bros.
I was then introduced to SSBM and the GC when I was 9. That one completely blew me away with its awesome graphics and amazing fighting system.
I had only received a Wii and SSBB on last years Christmas of 2009. It was also a masterpiece but it had its flaws with the online play and skill cap.
Now 15 years old, I strive to get better even though Ive only been playing for a little over a year. I'm just waiting for something to change in my skill. I also hope that there will someday be a fourth installment to the SSB series.
Right now I'm focusing on getting better and improving my ability and being the best there is.

EnviousDan

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm EnviousDan. Calling me Envy will do just fine. I'm looking to start smashing with my roommate and hopefully learning everything I can from him. I'm new to the world so y'all will have to forgive me. I'll be helping to host a lot of events here in Columbus, Ohio so I'm looking forward more to the social aspect than the game for the immediate time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom