• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconofWar

Smash Rookie
Hihi all! My name is Miles, I've been playing melee and brawl for a while, but in all honesty, I've been pretty trash up until recently. After I saw the smash documentary, I was motivated to start playing again, so I've been playing a bit more brawl with my friends and brothers, and I came here to hope to learn some more about the game! I'm also Hella hyped for smash 4, especially after what they showed of greninja.

Edit:

Also mains. I main Marth in melee, and I main Ike, Marth, and Fox in Brawl.

Last edited:

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
Hello everyone!

I've very much been in Smash Bros. hype mode, and I've been lurking the forum for a few days, so I decided I'd make an account. My mains are Falcon in 64, Mario in Melee, and Toon Link in Brawl, not that I play competitively or anything (although I have been to a few tournaments; never got past the first few rounds, though).
So yeah! I also like most Nintendo games, Valve games, and a lot of Sony exclusives.

cham

Smash Rookie
Hello everybody, I am cham. I live in Japan and have just recently gotten into Smash Brothers Melee.

I used to play 64 at my cousin's house growing up, but I didn't ever own my own 64 console so I didn't have enough practice with it to be good. I never even touched a Gamecube until I bought one recently, so I completely missed Melee and truthfully never realized how big the community actually was. I got Brawl when it came out and played it casually for a couple years whenever I would have parties, but like 64 I never really played it enough to get good. I picked up a Gamecube and a copy of Melee a couple of weeks ago and have been practicing my basics and have become quite involved in studying the game. I am having a lot of fun and hope to be a part of the community for a long time to come, and I look forward to constantly improving and hopefully being a good player someday.

I am excited to meet everyone here and hopefully make some good friends. Currently I don't know anyone in my area that plays Melee, but maybe I will get lucky and meet someone here. Thanks for having me!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Hello everyone! I feel bad for not greeting everyone personally but hi! You've joined at a time when hype is really good for the series.

...and also this board is changing. Anyone new: feel free to introduce yourself by making a thread.
Because of this I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom