• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old and new Sonic mains alike, introduce yourself.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Food: Everything, I love food way too much. Maybe sushi. Not too sure.

Place: Anywhere with my friends, or anywhere to play Smash. I hang out around taco bell a lot, though.

I'll be going to a culinary school after high school, I'm going to be a chef.

Free steak for everyone.

:093:

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Free steak!!! YES!!!!

ok for me

Food: I love a hearty steak to be completely honest and not conforming to Sonic board jokes
Place: Probably the beach, as long as its not overcrowded

And law/business at uni/
:036:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i actually spent 2 years in culinary school at johnson and wales U, this is my first year out of school and my 3rd out of high school, i turned 19 in june and I want to be the best sonic player, but i also want to make some money, and to do that i need to drop sonic in order to play better suited characters for whatever sitch im in.

my fav foods are steak (not sarcasm) and bacon (its so good it should be used as currency) and i love those two things even more when they are put in pizza form

also, i could have sworn that you all were older than me....

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Looll, haha, I'm 71.

I mean, 17.

Be 18 on December 16, which is randomly Beethoven's Bday as well yo.

I started going to school here at Columbia University just now in september(Love it here btw), and I intend on being a physics major, although I would like to take on a double major, my second onebeing something totally different and unrelated.

I Love lasagna. And Mangu(Dominican stuff. Mashed plantains, usually eaten with salami or fried cheese. Yummy). And pizza.

OOHHH LETS ASK ABOUT OUR FAVORITE CEREALS!!!!11!!1one!!

I like cinnamon toast crunch, and apple jacks, and corn pops, and cookie crisp, and Honey Bunches of Oats, and wheaties, and Cherios, and Lucky Charms, and just about any other cereal you can name. XD

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
i actually spent 2 years in culinary school at johnson and wales U, this is my first year out of school and my 3rd out of high school, i turned 19 in june and I want to be the best sonic player, but i also want to make some money, and to do that i need to drop sonic in order to play better suited characters for whatever sitch im in.

my fav foods are steak (not sarcasm) and bacon (its so good it should be used as currency) and i love those two things even more when they are put in pizza form

also, i could have sworn that you all were older than me....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTPbZn3TUcg

i know how u feel. :036:

Tenki

Smash Hero
They're taking steak and pokemons and placement too far.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
What's your favorite Sonic game?

Are you a fanboy?

Do you think global warming is the cause for Sonic's speed?

Do you like Haunter?
Sa2. City Escape is the shiz-nit. That said, Ice Cap Zone in StH3 is ridic. awesome too.
Fanboy? Hell yeah.
Sonic is the manifestation of speed, 'nuff said.
Haunter's ok. I used to have Kadabra in my party instead though.

My Playstyle: I like spinshots, Dair side spikes and throw comboes. and Dtilt. and the dodges that make the spindash sound. And I run >_>

Edit: follow up qs:
I like indian food, pizza, subway, am going to NH tech, and I think thats it. No it's not, my name is Alex and I want to be really good at 2v1s.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Favorite Food: Pizza. *gets the Sonic 3 Flame Shield*
Favorite Place: Oil Ocean Zone.
Major in College: Computer Engineering Technology.
Number of females chasing me: too many.
How many of said females matter: none.
Favorite non-Smash/non-Sonic game: for right now: Street Fighter Alpha 3.
Favorite non-video game activity: writing.

I'm also disappointed that I'm the only one that thinks Sonic 2 can compete with Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Oh well, at least no one said Sonic 3D Blast was great...

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I really liked the levels and stuff for the Sonic 3D. It would have been a great, but the flicky collecting aspect was just needless and annoying.
And the bosses on that game where awesome! ESPECIALLY the final one. (as in, when you get all chaos emeralds)
And I think Sonic 2 is better than Sonic 3 & Knuckles, or at least on par.

As for myself.
I'm Mike.
In college. Studying Psychology, Sociology, and Law. Fun, no?

Ocarina of Time was probably my favourite non Sonic game. Jungle Strike for the megadrive/genesis was also awesome (10000000000000 cool points if you've ever played and agree)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
dude, even if you leave the boards, do you think it will be any better anywhere else, at least here we listen to you, you go to another board and they arent going to listen to jack that you say.

also, are we just going to put boxo in front of every word that starts with a B from now on?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Sonic isn't my main or secondary, but he is my 3rd character I use so...

What's your favorite Sonic game? Sonic R

Are you a fanboy? Nope, I didn't know anything about any of the Sonic games til I was 10 years old (6 years ago), and I didn't know anything about the new games until about a month ago.

Do you think global warming is the cause for Sonic's speed? Absolutely.

Do you like Haunter? Nope, I prefer Absol.

Other random things: I started using Sonic because he isn't good IMO, and I like using bad characters. I'm also a Tails Doll servant. I only have the GBA sonic games and Sonic Mega Collection Plus and Sonic Gems Collection and Sonic Heroes. My favorite Sonic character is Tails. The "sonic" part of my user name orriginally was because of that Sonic resturaunt with all of those great drinks.

Catt

Smash Apprentice
Hello Sonic community!

I'm Catt, and I'm somewhat new to these boards. I've browsed them for a couple months now, but just never got around to making an account.

I'm not at all new to, or unfamiliar with Sonic. I've mained him since the day SSBB came out in the US, but I know I have plenty of room to improve. I hope I can contribute some useful strategies and ATs to these boards, and improve my Sonic game as well as other's Sonics too.

See ya on the boards!

Umby

Smash Master
I'm Catt, and I'm somewhat new to these boards. I've browsed them for a couple months now, but just never got around to making an account.

I'm not at all new to, or unfamiliar with Sonic. I've mained him since the day SSBB came out in the US, but I know I have plenty of room to improve. I hope I can contribute some useful strategies and ATs to these boards, and improve my Sonic game as well as other's Sonics too.

See ya on the boards!
Welcome. Try to keep your sanity when reading some of our ridiculous posts. Other than that, if you need some legitimate help, we got ya.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208

See ya on the boards!
Welcome to the Sonics. Make sure to check out some of the stickied threads if you haven't already (You say you've been here for a while so I'm sure you already know of these) and us Sonic mains stick togetha so we got your back. Oh, and steak. Lots of steak.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate

See ya on the boards!
The obligatory:

While at the Sonic boards you may need to wash your mind of the stupidity that occurs here. Several times. With bleach.
:ike: Prepare yourself! for the stupidity ahead...

Top Bottom