• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old and new Sonic mains alike, introduce yourself.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
pass.

thanks but no thanks.

youve been banned anyway, as far as i know that pretty much an auto remove from any type of modship discussion

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Fine, if I can't be a mod neither can you.

I think you yourself have been banned before, am I right?

:090:

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Rofl am I the only one who hasn't recieved an infraction or been banned or anything who visits this board regularly?

No wait that's a lie. Xiivi beat up my Kadabra and gave me 100 infraction points yesterday

Bully

:(

This thread could serve a purpose though, since we get new people coming here every now and then. Who knows, it might even stop spin dash threads from popping up...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
you know what happened to steak and bjs...

i didnt think that that was unnessicary either...

I am KID and I am one of the top 5 non-steak enriched Sonics in the nation.
I also play D3, Lucario, Wolf, Fox, and Pit, all very sparingly compared to my use of sonic.

/introduction
The second bolded explains the first.

But yes, Steak and BJs are good.
And Rick, I've been infracted several times, but I haven't been banned yet.
I've never been banned from any board before.
Look onto and worship me and reality Sonic.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
I'm Phoenix Dark, and I've never even received an infraction. Bow down to my overwhelming amounts of amazingness.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Sonic's such a nice guy. Even when he wins he offers you to play again sometime and gives you cake.

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
He doesn't make fun of you, he just simply states factual information.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Well then, he gives false hope.

If it indeed a fact that the opponent is "too slow", then it is, in fact, impossible for the opponent to "step it up"

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
When Sonic encourages you to "step it up" he isn't necessarily referring to increasing your ground speed. He simply just wants to push you to a higher level and put out more effort.

EDIT: lol, I like Pheonix's response better.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Sonic is great for mingames and he is sarcastic episcally with eggman and also yes I'am a fanboy since I got his first game and yes I still like him Sonic's speed probably caused global warning.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
Hey I'm OSM and I'm gonna try to be at the Rochester tourney next month. Maybe get meh Sowniik skilz out thar for ya guys. Honestly I'd like to see how I stack up.

I play wifi very rarely; the lag messes with my offline game. Luckily living in dorms there's plenty of other smashers nearby, and a couple are very decent. Compared to some of the videos out there, I feel like I/we won't scrub out, but I don't think we'll kick arse either.

Maybe with more practice. I hope. lol.

JesseMeza

Smash Cadet
Sup dudes. Jesse here. Sonic was my secondary main up until the tier list came out. I was a surprised to see him near the bottom of the low tiers. I mean, I knew he wasn't top tier material, but I had hope that he'd at least place somewhere around the middle tiers.

Sure enough my heart was (a little) broken. It was then that I decided to main him full-time. Been working great so far. :D

I guess if you had too, you'd call me a Sonic fanboy. That's because with every new Sonic release I always say to myself, "The next game will be the one!" Even after so many mediocre games I always have a little glimmer of hope that SEGA will release the game that will the reboot the Sonic series. So far that hasn't happened.......yet.

A lot of my YouTube videos (shameless plug) involve Sonic in some way. Whether it's a flash animation, a fake game trailer, or random jargon, I've always had a soft spot for the Blue Blur.

FUN FACT: I own every Sonic game released in the US. Yes, even Sonic Shuffle. *shutters* :urg:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I have Sonic Shuffle...
*crys in pain*

I like your sig btw. It's weird because I made a drawing that looks almost exactly like that >_>

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It was fun at first, but I could never win. The computer players were BROKEN. It made me throw my controller multiple times.

Top Bottom