• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old and new Sonic mains alike, introduce yourself.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Steak zone is the final zone of every Sonic game ever created.

Even for the games without zones.

:093:
A Sonic game without the word "Zone" in it?

Blasphemy!

Madness!

...steak...

Green Steak Zone, Steak Garden Zone, Steakdust Speedway Zone, Flying Steak Zone, Cosmic Steak Zone, Radical Steak Zone, Sunset Steak Zone, Steak Ocean Zone, Steak Sanctuary Zone, Steak Reef Zone, Steak Palace Zone...

I could go on forever...

Final Steak Zone.

Doomsteak Zone.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Jesus Christ, where are all of these lurkers coming from?
lil cj tried to main sonic for like a week.

it happened to be during the time that i was experimenting with spring-cancelled aerials, and he witnessed an amazing triple-aerial spring combo ;__;

infomon

Smash Scientist

it happened to be during the time that i was experimenting with spring-cancelled aerials, and he witnessed an amazing triple-aerial spring combo ;__;
.... spring-cancelled aerials = ??

lil cj

Smash Lord

I still main Sonic:)
Those were some great matches we had even though I lost all of them...lol
Yeah that spring combo was amazing...i wish we had a replay

he also realized that he sucked
Lol...your funny Memphis
Its always good to hear from u
As for my skills with Sonic...Im actually pretty good now
I used to suck...lol
Not anymore... Ive learned from the best(u and Tenki)
My Sonic is almost as good as my unstoppable Lucas:)

Tenki

Smash Hero
.... spring-cancelled aerials = ??
Using an aerial to land on a grounded spring, and instantly following it up with another aerial.

The basic movement for it is [on a grounded spring]:
Jump > aerial1 (land on spring)> [optional instant double jump] > aerial2

But what I pulled off on him was a triple aerial wtf-shiz

it was like,

Incomplete F-air (force him on the floor) > [bounce] instant D-air (he was grounded, so it knocked him upwards) > [bounce] B-air (bam)

too good XD

I was spamming the boards with "OMG SONIC CAN L-CANCEL!" for a few days, because it was so awesome to have pulled it off.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1st reaction: ewww... that junk look like rotted brains.

upon further review: yo throw that on a burger bun for me with some sauteed mushrooms

also, KDJ proly plays metaknight too.

MyNameIsRyan

Smash Journeyman
Well there's a tree... and.... uh i see a car... a
I hope to make him at least Middle/High tire.

What's your favorite Sonic game? I really liked SA2B

Are you a fanboy?

Do you think global warming is the cause for Sonic's speed? Half of it. The only reason Sonic has that much speed is so he can out run Captain Falcon and Chuck Norris to get away from them. Captain Falcon and Chuck Norris's awesomeness causes the world to get warm.

Do you like Haunter? Yep

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
well I think im going to get a little dirty and become a bit of a tier ***** moving from C.Falcon to Sonic, glad to meet everyone

I have been playing Sonic since I unlocked him, he's my favorite character, always wanted him to be in a smash game and I believe he has INSANE combo potential, iv contributed to the best of my abilities on the Falcon forums and im going to try and do the same on these :)

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Memphis, do you still love me despite my scrubiness? =( I'll clean the whole of hyrule castle for you. =*(*
And a second time for Boxob. :( *continues scrubbing*

Tenki

Smash Hero
well I think im going to get a little dirty and become a bit of a tier ***** moving from C.Falcon to Sonic, glad to meet everyone

I have been playing Sonic since I unlocked him, he's my favorite character, always wanted him to be in a smash game and I believe he has INSANE combo potential, iv contributed to the best of my abilities on the Falcon forums and im going to try and do the same on these :)
You can't do that. I programmed Sonic and there isn't anything left to contribute except for mindgames.

lolwuts

Catt

Smash Apprentice
Thanks everyone!

Thanks for the welcomings everyone.
Yeah, I read the stickies back in July and have been re-checking since.
I'm not gonna let memphischains scare me away with n00b hate, because I'm no n00b. Don't trust the site label. It's a lie!
I ranked 7th out of about 50 (48 I think) in a $200 cash prize, double elim tournament at my local Game X-change when I was fairly new to Sonic back in april. The only matches I lost were in the semifinals to 2 Snakes in a row. I had no expirience against Snake then. They both spammed Usmash to ledge guard, but now I know Sonic can Dair through the mortars unscathed and Dair cancel Fsmash/ Dsmash/ Shieldgrab him.

Edit: Oh yeah!
Fav Sonic game: Sonic 2 or Sonic and Knuckles
Fanboy?: I guess... looks at Sonic Mega collection Plus, looks at Genesis with Sonic 2 in it since I can't remember how long... at least 8 months now...
Yeah, I guess so.
Global warming causes Sonic's speed: No, Spin dash causes global warming.
Haunter: Yes. Definitely. But Weavile too. >:D

infomon

Smash Scientist
^^ You, sir, are permitted to stay. IMO.

Edit: Crap, I'm on my own page (if you use default posts-per-page options). Well, I guess I lose, and must myself leave these forums :(

But Catt can stay.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted over two months ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying.

I like this thread, I don't think it's unnecessary.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
you know what happened to steak and bjs...

i didnt think that that was unnessicary either...

I am KID and I am one of the top 5 Sonics in the nation.
I also play D3, Lucario, Wolf, Fox, and Pit, all very sparingly compared to my use of sonic.

/introduction

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
hallo i main teh sawnik. hes reel fast an doesnt afraid of nething.

i just plased 9 out o 34 entrants at a big trounamant today so i think im perty gewd. i go all sawnik onlee.

if u dnt beleeve meh play meh on wifi. my fc is in teh top rite corner and i guarantee i wnt lose evar.

^was with all teh haunters?!?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well no, this thread actually serves a purpose, it allows us to know who is lurking these boards, and a little bit about the personality of the lurkers. That, and itallows us to know who is pulling their weight when it comes to Sonic.

I should co-mod this place with Xeevee, Kinzer for Sawnik boardz mod?

:090:

Top Bottom