• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old and new Sonic mains alike, introduce yourself.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Hey I'm OSM and I'm gonna try to be at the Rochester tourney next month. Maybe get meh Sowniik skilz out thar for ya guys. Honestly I'd like to see how I stack up.

I play wifi very rarely; the lag messes with my offline game. Luckily living in dorms there's plenty of other smashers nearby, and a couple are very decent. Compared to some of the videos out there, I feel like I/we won't scrub out, but I don't think we'll kick arse either.

Maybe with more practice. I hope. lol.
I've heard of you...... maybe I just saw you post before.

Jesse seems cool. Post us some vids. :)
This. and That.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Sup dudes. Jesse here. Sonic was my secondary main up until the tier list came out. I was a surprised to see him near the bottom of the low tiers. I mean, I knew he wasn't top tier material, but I had hope that he'd at least place somewhere around the middle tiers.

Sure enough my heart was (a little) broken. It was then that I decided to main him full-time. Been working great so far. :D

I guess if you had too, you'd call me a Sonic fanboy. That's because with every new Sonic release I always say to myself, "The next game will be the one!" Even after so many mediocre games I always have a little glimmer of hope that SEGA will release the game that will the reboot the Sonic series. So far that hasn't happened.......yet.

A lot of my YouTube videos (shameless plug) involve Sonic in some way. Whether it's a flash animation, a fake game trailer, or random jargon, I've always had a soft spot for the Blue Blur.

FUN FACT: I own every Sonic game released in the US. Yes, even Sonic Shuffle. *shutters* :urg:
This guy, is actually on-topic. Welcome to the boards pal!

I have Sonic Shuffle...
*crys in pain*

:093:
I actually enjoyed Sonic Shuffle, I liked so so much I completed the game 100%

I probably even liked it better than Mario party just because Sonic was in it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I actually enjoyed Sonic Shuffle, I liked so so much I completed the game 100%

I probably even liked it better than Mario party just because Sonic was in it.
This.

That, and Mario Party was ******** stupid with how easily a match could change just because someone got something gay.

At least in Shuffle it takes EFFORT to get to 1st place.

Top Bottom