• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

bassem6

Smash Lord
Uh...if I hold a smashfest in Lawton...Would you people(including you Bassem) show up?
YA man FO SHO! I know 2 other decent smashers in lawton who would LOVE to attend too! I would do it at my house but my parents wont let me since they dont know any of you guys.Im not going to be here the weekend thats 2 weeks after the 4th of july though. Otherwise, almost any time would be good for me. Some of you normanian peeps should come too!

Btw, sorry it took me so long to reply. I was in florida on a family vacation and just got back sunday night.

Also, I used to be the BEST melee player in lawton(not even kidding). But my melee skills have sharply decreased since transitioning to brawl. If melee is there, I could try playing and hopefully warm back up into it.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Hmm....He speaks. I'll get planning. I need some feed back though.

I can hold a smashfest in lawton, but I can't do it on the following days. Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun.

What would work for you guys? Also, I couldn't let you sleep over..but it's all right because it's only an hour long drive from okc to here.

Also! I've been spending a lot more time in Lawton, Bassem...Get your 2 smashers and we should play some. I get bored here. :(

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Haha Bwett seems like the ladies man.

Oh and just to fawk up people who name search *takes a deep breath*

M2K Tyrant DMG Fiction DSF SK92 Dojo Santi Snakeeeeee and Ally are all coming here!!!!!

Oh yeah there is this person named Rina-Chan on AiB and she travels around to tourneys for people and commentate as well as interview the players anyways I was wondering if it would be cool for her to come to OH Snap and all that jazz...

oh yeah NINJALINK!!!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Haha Bwett seems like the ladies man.

Oh and just to fawk up people who name search *takes a deep breath*

M2K Tyrant DMG Fiction DSF SK92 Dojo Santi Snakeeeeee and Ally are all coming here!!!!!

Oh yeah there is this person named Rina-Chan on AiB and she travels around to tourneys for people and commentate as well as interview the players anyways I was wondering if it would be cool for her to come to OH Snap and all that jazz...

oh yeah NINJALINK!!!
Don't forget Dazwa and Darc; they actually showed up when I namespammed them. It was like I was making a faux mating call or something.

Sliq.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Hmm....He speaks. I'll get planning. I need some feed back though.

I can hold a smashfest in lawton, but I can't do it on the following days. Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun.

What would work for you guys? Also, I couldn't let you sleep over..but it's all right because it's only an hour long drive from okc to here.

Also! I've been spending a lot more time in Lawton, Bassem...Get your 2 smashers and we should play some. I get bored here. :(
Alright bro. Whats your phone number? And how old are you? I can grab my 2 smasher friends and we can all hang either at your place or my friend chaz's sometime.

6HyPeR9

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah there is this person named Rina-Chan on AiB and she travels around to tourneys for people and commentate as well as interview the players anyways I was wondering if it would be cool for her to come to OH Snap and all that jazz.
Rina chan the maker of Brawl taunts?

Alright bro. Whats your phone number? And how old are you? I can grab my 2 smasher friends and we can all hang either at your place or my friend chaz's sometime.
Yo Bass you up for a Wario MM ditto at oh snap?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
YA man FO SHO! I know 2 other decent smashers in lawton who would LOVE to attend too! I would do it at my house but my parents wont let me since they dont know any of you guys.Im not going to be here the weekend thats 2 weeks after the 4th of july though. Otherwise, almost any time would be good for me. Some of you normanian peeps should come too!

Btw, sorry it took me so long to reply. I was in florida on a family vacation and just got back sunday night.

Also, I used to be the BEST melee player in lawton(not even kidding). But my melee skills have sharply decreased since transitioning to brawl. If melee is there, I could try playing and hopefully warm back up into it.
I agree.. i'd love to play some melee.. w/you and any others... Hopefully.. not everyone is corrupt into Brawl..

as for you being a bit rusty.. I'll GLADLY whip you bak into shape! n n so hopefully we can play this weekend?

Bwett

Smash Ace
Yall forget the fact that I'm subscribed to this thread...and I am a ladies' man. Btw, DannyDanDaniel, what's up with that blonde asian? I need something to do when I come up for OH SNAP 5 ;) <3

...or someone to do...

bassem6

Smash Lord
Rina chan the maker of Brawl taunts?

Yo Bass you up for a Wario MM ditto at oh snap?
sure man. How much we talking? 5?

I agree.. i'd love to play some melee.. w/you and any others... Hopefully.. not everyone is corrupt into Brawl..

as for you being a bit rusty.. I'll GLADLY whip you bak into shape! n n so hopefully we can play this weekend?
Ya we can. Ill be busy friday, but if your in town saturday or sunday we can all maybe meet up at fk1's place or my friend's house and play.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
there's a melee documentary coming out after genesis...seems pretty interesting. i also just found this one about SFIV and thought i'd share it, it's called I Got Next and although it unfortunately doesn't mention smash really there are some snippets about fighting games in general. pretty cool watch, 2 hours long so be prepared, dog.
http://ufragtv.com/recorded/video/21295

also, i feel like a bucket of KFC. thanks a lot, KP.

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
Yall forget the fact that I'm subscribed to this thread...and I am a ladies' man. Btw, DannyDanDaniel, what's up with that blonde asian? I need something to do when I come up for OH SNAP 5 ;) <3

...or someone to do...
If she doesn't go to izumi con I will invite her to hang out with us at OH SNAP. Kuni needs to show her something anyway...

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
so played hanson for an hour or so, and now i really want to play. anybody text me if you wanna get wrecked.

for those who don't know: 9189339572 text cause im in a library reading calculus.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Eh just to let y'all know, there's no way for us to watch the Kansas montage anymore :( Apparently I forgot to put it on my external, and youtube's got classical music on it now and there's no way to reverse it so like no more of that.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I remember one time Bwett and I were hanging out, and he kept saying "I love cradling balls in my mouth and massging them with my mouth." Or something, may be a misquote.
*Sits in Billy's Lap* "WHEN WE WERE YOUNG... AND WE WERE LOVERS!!!"

Eh, why is DMG not in our thread? I miss him.
Dude I know man I used to be the ****. I was pulling out random pictures of Snarf, Emo Chris Hansen, making jokes like 83% chance Billy a virgin. But I've been busy with stuff lately, but that's all out of the way now :)

He is getting his braces tightened.
DANG HOW DID YOU KNOW? LAST WEEK THEY GAVE ME THESE TIGHT AS HELL BANDS TO WEAR, Omg they are a ***** to put back on after eating/changing them. :(

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
Lol I went through that phase too. DMG why are you not going to Genesis anymore? Oh and billy, why don't you look up those two izumi con girls? Poison and Ivy? Or did arturito beat you to the punch?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No I am still going to Genesis, I'm gonna need to scrap up some more money though.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'd rather make money with investments or even quick daily trades than have an actual real job.

Top Bottom