• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Scud

Smash Apprentice
If you think feelings and real life are anything without humor, you lead a very different life than me.
They are very substantial without humor. Humor spices things up.
Let's take out the word real from "real life," sounds stupid (i introduced it i know).

Why can't we just be friends mister pointer out of incompatibility?

So yea any news on people wanting to smash in lawton...as in who will go?

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Woooooo boy that tourney was awesome today I got to play tons of people at brawl it was awesome!!!! I'm so glad I got to play friendlies in Melee also good games Brandon sorry I wasn't a challenge for ya but ima step mah game up homeh!!!!!! Ugh at me get 3 stocked by Daniel's Wario at Japes my Falco got chewed and spat out I'll get you next time *waves fist* Fling had an amazing Lucario kept surprisng me TypEx is too good with that aggro Falco of his and to throw me off he actually used lasers in our match fr a while I was thrown off for the entire match by the way Tom get ***** at Brinstar son!!! XD. Out off all the people Marc and his Diddy kept catching my eye those gangsta chimpwnzee combos had us all going OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!

Fun stuff thanks for making my first smash tournament a very fun one.

Me and my friend are planning on going to Tokyo in Tulsa since he wants to do 2v2 matches so hopefully will see you there and lol at there being no smashfest at the time I was actually able to go to one. :bee:

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
heh, yeah. i didnt really realize how limited my options are limited on brinstar, really nice pick. I have a feeling dan should have beaten me. its all hanson and showing me falco's nair is good.

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
I love you PowaStar! I promise I will go to edmond one day and convince your mom we are not a bunch of rapists so you can hang with us more. You have a very good (if campy) Metaknight. Deezy get your game going!

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yeah, mangz. I had a good time. I am officially going on record as being scared to death of Haley's Lucario... that is a frightening Pokemon with his gravelly voice and going Super-Saiyan when he's injured.

Man, Will, why'd you and Paul have to keep me out of Top Three, son? That's why you got ***** in Melee, playa! LOL. Hopefully, I'll see you again soon, so I can show you how I Shoryuken Metas properly. I want everyone who knows how to play their Metaknights against me... I'm going to do what Boss can't do and beat Metaknight MY way.

The PIMPEST Way, of course. Good games to everyone. Got some tweaking to do, but we'll get there before retirement time, guaranteed.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I wha-, Daniel?

I wasn't even aware there was a tournament today, or I would have gone lol. Considering I have done nothing at all today.
I wasn't aware of a tournament either.

Apparently there was another brawl tournament in OKC that I didn't know about where 1st got $150...and I didn't know about that either until a couple of hours ago.

...why am I still up?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
oh, i figure i perform the same regardless. but if you'd like, ill jump on the same train as powa for the float from sonic.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
It can be for a small amount. I just need to see if it's Danny losing or if you're just amazing ^_^
Isn't a small amount just as johnable as the case where there is no money on the line? It's like when you use the small-angle approximation to approximate sin(θ) as just θ; there's actually a little money on the line so it's really probably a little bit serious, but it's basically still just bull****. Maybe.

But meh, who cares about winning or losing or pride or ignorance or suffering or johning?

What really matters is how the **** they're going to replace Billy Mays and the implications it will have for American culture.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Well, Typ_Ex, you can thank Omega form e wanting to raise the MM amount to $10 ^__^

Even though money is money, and no one likes to lose it.

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Highest MM I've seen in smash $50 Highest MM I've seen in MvC2 $3000 Forgot the highest I've seen in Sf4 but dayum at MvC2 son they don't play dat chump change aroud hur!!! XD.

(I would never do a $50 dollar MM I'm not that cocky or confident enough XD.)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I know, right? :( All that stuff I keep talking about related to med school is a lie, b/c I want to live the American Dream, but am stuck cleaning the American Toilets T_T

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i think i play better when its friendlies. when i play w/ something on the line, i get nervous. and thirsty.

link2702

Smash Champion
wow...you guys were amazing at the tourny X.X flings Lucario scared the living hell outta me, heh...least my pit did better then I thought it would, considering this was my first ever tourny, (all i've done before this was wifi, all my friends are sony fanboys who would never touch a nintendo game, let alone be a challenge for me in smash). course in the end, I got my *** handed to me by the diddy player(forgive me I can't remember your name, bad with names) and I have no idea what was going through my mind when I went link the next match X_X but oh well...

(i'm F.A.)

Top Bottom