• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

link2702

Smash Champion
FA had a nasty Pit! Most epic match that tournament was between him and Fling. Hope you can make it to one of our smash fests dude!
:laugh: TY I hope I can too. when was it again? 25th of July I "think" is what you guys said.

Flings lucario was scary, I was NOT expecting that when I went into those matches :psycho:

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
wow...you guys were amazing at the tourny X.X flings Lucario scared the living hell outta me, heh...least my pit did better then I thought it would, considering this was my first ever tourny, (all i've done before this was wifi, all my friends are sony fanboys who would never touch a nintendo game, let alone be a challenge for me in smash). course in the end, I got my *** handed to me by the diddy player(forgive me I can't remember your name, bad with names) and I have no idea what was going through my mind when I went link the next match X_X but oh well...

(i'm F.A.)
MarcMadness's Diddy is beast. Marc combos!

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
lol. Deezy, Powastar, my brother started playing online because he was bored. But it is lagging really bad. Any suggestions to fix this?
If he's playing in "With Anyone" mode that could be why because you lag like crazy up in that mode. What router do you guys have Linksys is the best one I forgot what version though.

OH SNAP WHAT'S UP F.A!!!!! I'm the MetaKnight user who likes to use tons of other characters as well. Especially Mario.

Fling iz 2 gewd with that Lucario glad I didn't get to play it XD.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yeah, Hailey terrifies me. I'm not even joking when I say, like, I don't understand how some of the people she meets in tourney actually beat her. She's ****ing scary.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
I picked up Wario guys...I'm good at Dair-ing and running away to do it again 20 seconds later. >_>'

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
I picked up Wario guys...I'm good at Dair-ing and running away to do it again 20 seconds later. >_>'
Congratulations, it seems you have a fond understanding of this character.

Also Daniel, when you first start wifi (maybe like the first 50 matches) it lags alot, and do the with anyone modes like Powa said.

And if you are doing friends mode, it could quite possibly be the other person, as it slows the game down to the person with the worst connection.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Lol...I'm just bitter. I always lose my cool against campy(and yes you were Daniel-there's no denying it) and stop thinking and let my frustration take over. I'll work on that. Good stuff though.

We'll Jigglypuff ditto and record it at the next smashfest...if you're not scared of my Jiggz that is. ;)

GMo

Smash Apprentice
I'd camp every single one of you and wouldn't even feel bad. Blammo.

Ask Bwett what happens when I'm not sure what to do.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You've never met Ninjalink, he's pretty much the coolest person ever. He was really mean to me though, always yelling and hitting me and stuff T_T

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Lol...I'm just bitter. I always lose my cool against campy(and yes you were Daniel-there's no denying it) and stop thinking and let my frustration take over. I'll work on that. Good stuff though.

We'll Jigglypuff ditto and record it at the next smashfest...if you're not scared of my Jiggz that is. ;)
Mai Brawl Jiggz > all yall foos XD.

@ Daniel

Umm I'm guessing you mean the place I work at so... (405)-340-3830

EDIT: GAWD I'm dumb... (405)-889-4525 don't forget to dial in 405 or it won't work.

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
hey is anyone going to izumicon this year?

If you are and you're in Norman, can you give me a lift? I'd totally luv u forever if you do~! *heart*

plus they have a small tourny for Brawl and other games.

It's really fun otherwise^^ I got to meet Vic Mignogna (VA for Edward from FMA) and Chris Sabat(guy who does like half of everyone from funimation) plus like a bunch other.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Dang powastar...I remember using that avatar when I first joined smashboards (the one you are currently using).

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I remember one time Bwett and I were hanging out, and he kept saying "I love cradling balls in my mouth and massging them with my mouth." Or something, may be a misquote.

Top Bottom