• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i may have a little get together at my apt at around 8-9 if anybody is interested.

1800 beaumont dr
apt 631
norman ok 73072

v00m242

Smash Rookie
Hey guys im from tucson AZ but atm im in Duncan Oklahoma. i was just checking to see if there are any smashers in this tiny town that i might be able to get some practice against in the next week. Thanks.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Stfu Hazygoose. I'm from Duncan! I graduated from there and my dad has a house there, too. I thought I was the only one!

:D Weeeee. What's your name, kid?

I mean STFU in the nicest sense, Hazy. :)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i had a friend from duncan. all he had to say about it is "i moved to norman for so many reasons"
their acting/debate team wasn't bad. that's about all i know about it.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey Voom.. Remember me? Friend of Rubyiris! =D what's up.. I live near here too...

maybe we can play in lawton... I've been trying to play w/them each week.. but OK has alot more Brawl players than the melee scene... =/

Hopefully this weekend they'll be doing something I'll be In lawton all the weekend hoping someone will play =D

FK1

Smash Journeyman
i had a friend from duncan. all he had to say about it is "i moved to norman for so many reasons"
their acting/debate team wasn't bad. that's about all i know about it.
Oh, yeah that....Duncan is a pretty much a **** hole. I don't see why anyone wouldn't move from that place...

I think the Duncan area and a few surrounding towns had the highest teenage pregnancy rate in the nation at one point in time.

EDIT: Aww...he plays melee....nevermind Voom.

v00m242

Smash Rookie
haha yeah im strictly melee. yeah this place sucks ****. theres like a walmart...and a bunch of old people. thats about it. ahaha. V-man i think that im leaving to get back to tucson on saturday so idk. i might be able to get over there friday during the day but i would have to pass up the waterpark. (no waterpark in tucson so i dont wanna miss that>.<) I would be willing to play if there were people in this town, but it will be hard to play in Lawton: :/ thanks though i thought i would check and make sure.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
if you have a place to play, voom, scud and i might be able to go down and pick vectorman up and us 4 play there

it'd be much more practical than previous plans.

v00m242

Smash Rookie
i can look into that but i wont be able to say for sure until tomorrow. im staying at my uncles house so its up to him. ill ask hm in the morning.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
That there Sucd sucked scud would be me. I might like uh like like like like (<< Yawara >>) like like like like like cancel my friends, plans with my other friends for this once in a lifetime xp.

link2702

Smash Champion
I got a feeling I doubt most of ya'll would but.....would anyone be willing to play me in wifi?

its hard for me to get out sometimes with my job alot, so unless its a major event liek you guys smashfest, or that tourny, I really don't have the time to drive all around OK for a few rounds of brawl...

if anyone wants to brawl in wifi, just send me a PM. ._.;

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Guys, I think Brett broke.

(Or, for added alliteration: buddies, Bryan believes Brett broke)

Wi-fi does indeed suck, blow, fellate, and what have you. But maybe I'll play you on it sometime, Link03492.

link2702

Smash Champion
Man I'm bored as balls.. D:
dats the reason I'd like to face some folks from here in wifi T.T....

IDK...mabye im just lucky and have a good enough connection/router/ just extremly lucky, wifi has been my blessing in brawl, bout the only thing I play really, aside from that recent tourny, wifi is all i do, but i was hoping to face soem folks from OK on it.

of course i'd like to face folks IRL instead, but again, like I said, my job, as well as other things, keep me from traveling all over OK for a few brawl matches, unless its something major like that tourny, or a huge smashfest, I really don't have the time to drive all over state for a brawl match against one person. :(

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
I got brawl+ today

Fox is sooooooooo ******** in it.

Dair>u tilt>dair>u tilt till 80 into dair>usmash

Aside from that seems pretty good.... Sheik is win :V

link2702

Smash Champion
OKC, southwest 44th agnew.

Edit: not putting my exact address on the board. you'd have to pm me for that

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Its up to you Dphat, but you might be able to stay at my place since my dad is going to Dallas for the weekend.:)

Norman is closer though so...*shrugs*

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I could probably do something tomorrow. Not Saturday, though.

****it Chris, at least put your location as Fuyuki City, Oklahoma, lol. You've gotta represent!

v00m242

Smash Rookie
to whoever was thinking about playing in duncan with me today:

i talked to my Dad and uncle and they sad that we cant play here. so dk anywhere else we could play:/ i think its a no go.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
what gave it away that it was broken? the fact that it can do anything in that category or it can be used as many times as you want it to?

Top Bottom