• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Hello everyone who has me on their friends list. I have just perfected a new skill with ice climbers to annoy the **** out of you :)

Dthrow to fair ice block lock :)

However, I don't know how well it works online yet...
You have to be able to grab me first :D

Salem

Smash Champion
I swear, I lose 10 skill level points every time I fight you.
And I still wanna find a way to fight Snake with Marth without being hit by a U-tilt. >_>;

Theres something seriously wrong with snake, theres something about him that's very scary, and if he had his dirty mag as one of his other taunts he'd be banned for making guys get stunned by the supposedly hot ladies in the magizine, and the girls would just trip over it.

LOL.

Cheap+10: Points!

cba

Smash Master
Hello everyone who has me on their friends list. I have just perfected a new skill with ice climbers to annoy the **** out of you :)

Dthrow to fair ice block lock :)

However, I don't know how well it works online yet...
i dare you to beat me a set(2/3).
whoever wins gets automatic Bragging rights.
AND EVERYONE: if you have tried to join one of my games yesrerday, im sorry for not letting you in. i was doing Ladder matches.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Does any1 have some good ROB tips?
Using him or defeating him?

Using: Annoy the crap out of your opponent as best as possible and take full advantage of the deceptive end lag on his attacks and spot dodge.

Defeating: Fight close and make it your priority to get him in the air. Like Donkey Kong, ROB has a very hard time defending himself from below so stages with platforms (especially Green Greens) are really good against him.

I can go deeper into either subject if you want.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
STORY mode is LOL. its funny.
i was just wondering for a remake....
conker should be in Brawl.
haha I did see my brother playing story mode though. Some crazy stuff in there from what I saw :laugh:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Sorry I left, Barge. I was baking some pumpkin bread and I didn't want it to burn.

@ Shogun Fox: Yeah, I'll "grade" yours later since I'm home and have a fantastic connection. *does the worm across the floor*

@ Barge:

Still, by and large, your best characters Barge. There's really not too much I can say especially now that you've stopped trying to be a grab ***** and work with the other things that the Ice Climbers got. :laugh:

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I wish brawl online play was like mario karts.

Mario kart has no lag at all when playing online, I was kind of surprised at first

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Wow... I am a tool... I just realized that I accidently erased the signups for Cosby Bebop while erasing the brackets and signups for Hit Me With Your Best Smash... Yeah, if you signed up before... Sign up again...

cba

Smash Master
Wow... I am a tool... I just realized that I accidently erased the signups for Cosby Bebop while erasing the brackets and signups for Hit Me With Your Best Smash... Yeah, if you signed up before... Sign up again...
i dont think i am gonna sign up/(

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol, I actually realized that before, but I thought you did that on purpose for some reason.
Well sign me up again :)

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
i'll just quote from a previous post of mine.

Also if i got invited to the Evolution of Smash a while ago and i still invited now? cuz i didn't get a recent PM or anything.

Another also: I've got a team for Cosby Bebop. Its gonna be me, ShinTobias, Salem, and CloudFox.

Salem

Smash Champion
OMG FMOI! how could do this to us! *sizzilin in the lava* It burns us! it burns US!

Just kidding, but I have my team ready and I should be able to sign up and arrive always on time this time, just wait a second okay? I need to remember who is on my team.

Edit: Never mind, and that team name will still be "Team Sexy" becuase we know we are but you don't.

And my characters will still be Kirby/Toon Link/Snake

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
All I remember is that I was on your team, FM.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Question: when you choose your two characters, you don't have to play them in chronological order, right? For instance, if I chose Game & Watch and Trainer for a match, I could do Trainer first, then Game & Watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom