• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cba

Smash Master
I'll do it when i'm able to do a tourney fight, becuase that's the only time I can actually show you, though captain falcon...
i personally think that it is rude to stomp on you OT friends practically saying that 'they dont use peach right'.

Salem

Smash Champion
i personally think that it is rude to stomp on you OT friends practically saying that 'they dont use peach right'.
I geuss, sorry?

And I still don't know what OT is though. ^_^;

Though i've been able to beat people with they're character in dittos alot (Not counting those FFAs.) so... I thought I should've been able to freely say that, darn enterwebz and your no freedom of speech allowed. >_<;

cba

Smash Master
I geuss, sorry?

And I still don't know what OT is though. ^_^;

Though i've been able to beat people with they're character in dittos alot (Not counting those FFAs.) so... I thought I should've been able to freely say that, darn enterwebz and your no freedom of speech allowed. >_<;
ITS 'gUEss'.
and im not taking away your freedom of speech. but you can NEVER judge a persons play style by how they play ONLINE. lag messes most of the things up for both players. so you cant just win and be like "I WON THAT DITTO, IM BETTER", & ect.
OT= Online Tournaments

Salem

Smash Champion
ITS 'gUEss'.
and im not taking away your freedom of speech. but you can NEVER judge a persons play style by how they play ONLINE. lag messes most of the things up for both players. so you cant just win and be like "I WON THAT DITTO, IM BETTER", & ect.
OT= Online Tournaments
Ah, Okay though i'm twice as good offline, like everybody else would be which would still eventually go back to the "I WON THAT DITTO, IM BETTER" line, i've supposedly watched every combo and video put together for each character and I have to say, they're still not doing some things which would advance this so called MetaGame Online/Offline (Which explains how I can counter Snake's Mortar Sliding with my eyes closed and various other nutty things you guys attempt and find.) but at the least I do just that, also, it's they're fault if lag messes what they do up, they should know how to get around that, it just takes more work to do things online.

And no, i'm not the best either, I just do whatever I can to beat people in ditto's no matter what it takes, and I do mean that, though that Aryman+Rob ditto....

stfu

kthnxbai
Like... gtfo

I know what i'm talking about, like uh!

Captain Falcon is truly for the win, and eventually i'm going to find something to make him better... eventually... *sighs*

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Ah, Okay though i'm twice as good offline, like everybody else would be which would still eventually go back to the "I WON THAT DITTO, IM BETTER" line, i've supposedly watched every combo and video put together for each character and I have to say, they're still not doing some things which would advance this so called MetaGame Online/Offline (Which explains how I can counter Snake's Mortar Sliding with my eyes closed and various other nutty things you guys attempt and find.) but at the least I do just that, also, it's they're fault if lag messes what they do up, they should know how to get around that, it just takes more work to do things online.

And no, i'm not the best either, I just do whatever I can to beat people in ditto's no matter what it takes, and I do mean that, though that Aryman+Rob ditto....
Although Captain Falcon is for the win...a little too much arrogance homie...

stfu

kthnxbai
Hey Excellence if you read this, my Olimar has gotten much better! ^_^

Salem

Smash Champion
Yeah. V_V;

Though that's becuase I haven't got enough of tourney fun and I want to fight more, but becuase some people won't finish they're matches or won't show up...
CoughSnare/Shadowfirex100/CapAmerica05Cough I have to wait like hours just for another match.

And tourney's are pretty much the only time I can actually play so... yeah... i'lls be's talkings.

cba

Smash Master

that post is full of Newb...
i remember my newb days...i was an arrogant/ignorant little d!ck; i thought L cancelling wasnt necessary in melee. and there wasnt anything anyone could do to prove me wrong. then as grew older, i learned.
i remember i used to youtube PC and was like:"NOOB, i could beat him", guess what? i pwned myself when i saw him in person.

Salem

Smash Champion
that post is full of Newb...
i remember my newb days...i was an arrogant/ignorant little d!ck; i thought L cancelling wasnt necessary in melee. and there wasnt anything anyone could do to prove me wrong. then as grew older, i learned.
i remember i used to youtube PC and was like:"NOOB, i could beat him", guess what? i pwned myself when i saw him in person.
I wave dashed in melee and used marth, what you talking about? o.o

And that was you back in the day, this is me today and at the least I know what I am doing.

99.9% of the time. >_>;

cba

Smash Master
I wave dashed in melee and used marth, what you talking about? o.o
w/e. i would never brag about WD or LC.
And im saying a personal experience.
anyway, if youre so "good" at dittos and "stop at nothing to win them" then i hope you dont have any problem beating people who specialize w/ one char like dabuz/Excellence, Zeonstar, Aryman/Bunnyma, ect. on a tourney. so as of now im expecting you to win dittos and work your way up to the top.

Salem

Smash Champion
w/e. i would never brag about WD or LC.
And im saying a personal experience.
anyway, if youre so "good" at dittos and "stop at nothing to win them" then i hope you dont have any problem beating people who specialize w/ one char like dabuz/Excellence, Zeonstar, Aryman/Bunnyma, ect. on a tourney. so as of now im expecting you to win dittos and work your way up to the top.
-_-;

Somebody keep's forgetting I already said i'm not the best, why do you think I lost that Rob vs Rob fight against Aryman? I pretty much was trying to get the feel with the character after the second fight, that's why i'm trying to main random. >_>;

and I just want to attempt to make people feel bad at ditto's for the lolz. it is funny.
but I geuss i'll attempt to get to the top, though that'll be impossible since everybody else is already ahead of me in points.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥How did Cosby Bepop get all the way down the page? *lifts it into proper place*

♥YAY! All better! ^__^

Barge

All I want is a custom title
You shouldn't say that someone doesn't know how to use a character if you haven't even played them. Online for that matter. If anything give critique with your statement.

It's just rude and insulting.
OTL is a friendly forum, don't bring that **** in here.

Barge

Yeah, Peachy green till peach get's mean. @_@

Though i'm the only one who actually uses peach right.
That's what, peachy.

Salem pretty much insulted you and everyone else who uses peach in this forum.

Salem

Smash Champion
You shouldn't say that someone doesn't know how to use a character if you haven't even played them. Online for that matter. If anything give critique with your statement.

It's just rude and insulting.
OTL is a friendly forum, don't bring that **** in here.
OMG, you people still don't understand.

Actually what I said was "At least I know how to use peach right." I didn't exactly say they didn't know how to use the character, and it's my opinion so I don't see what you are getting so worked up about, they're just words. and sorry I should have sayed. "At least I know how to use peach the right way." which would have been more understood in another way even if they were just a few more words added.

Wait...

Excellence: "stfu kthnxbai"

I get it now, next time i'm not saying nothing to you guys about this and i'll leave it at that.
Excellence has some funny words of wisdom. >_>;

Wow, I love you guys! OTL is very friendly! CoughyeahrightCough X_X;

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Salem, you should have just let it go a LONG time ago.

Barge

Do you know how much fail was in that post? Open alot of mind games?

That does not have any logical sense to it.
And if you find fun from insulting people you're probably a **** in real life

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Really, saying you're the only one who can use a character "right" is very pretentious. I'm willing to bet Peachy uses Peach a lot better than you do.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Oh... so this argument is about who uses characters better! ^__^

♥Seems entertaining! ;)

*sits on fluffy pink couch , devouring the contents of a fruit basket and watching intently*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom