• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Question: when you choose your two characters, you don't have to play them in chronological order, right? For instance, if I chose Game & Watch and Trainer for a match, I could do Trainer first, then Game & Watch?
You can choose any two of your three characters for a set and you have to use all three at least once before the finals if you make it that far.

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
:)

Good games, Barge. Sorry about that Aryman, I promised Barge that I would continue our friendlies from last time. Anybody up for friendlies?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Those ffa's were horrible.
Boring and laggy and everything else.

Anyways good 1v1's fm.
I was messing around with pivot walk in the first few matches o:

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Sorry for double posting, here are my entrants for evo of smash

Samus/Ice Climbers/Olimar.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
me too, (no hate ary) but bunny annoys me alot, ary just goes staight for the kill which actually surprises me.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE
Yes, Happy Thanksgiving. I'll be available for friendlies later tonight if anyone is interested. I'm having fun implementing Pikachu's QAC into my playstyle for him. Pi-pi-jump-pi-pi-jump. :laugh:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yes Happy Thanksgiving!!! (Is Canadian)

Anyways, my choices for Evo of Smash will be Luigi/Peach/Pit

And good thing none of your tourneys are on the 13th/14th. I just made plans for that date

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
:)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it. I personally don't like that turkeys have to suffer for a celebration. I'm just glad we don't have a bunny killing holiday, because everyone would know how I feel about that one. :) Bunnies and kittens for 2012. :laugh:

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it. I personally don't like that turkeys have to suffer for a celebration. I'm just glad we don't have a bunny killing holiday, because everyone would know how I feel about that one. :) Bunnies and kittens for 2012. :laugh:
You are a strange one.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
I'm a little afraid I don't quite know WHAT bunnyma would do were there such a holiday, actually. ...make that very afraid. :X'

@FMOI:
Um, just a tad far in the future to plan for, but...I think I'd rather finish sooner than later. Friday.
I probably could've stood to put the day I wanted in with my character choices post though, no worries.

Also: way to go on deleting friggin' everything. XD I must get more friendlies with you while you're still able. D:

@Everyone: HAPPY FOOD TIEMS NOW DAY! :D

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Would any two people like to form a team to brawl me and my partner for practice? ;)

♥Anyway.. here's my entry form again...

♥I'm entering Cosby Bepop. Team is still unknown. ;)

♥Ummmm... Here's my Evolution of Smash Roster:

♥Kirby
♥Peach
♥Pit

♥Friday Bracket? ;)

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
@Peachy: I'm up for it. :D

@FMOI: It sounds like the prudent thing to do. It'd reduce the likelihood of mass "Sorry I know it's like 10 minutes before my match but I can't make it sorry. =("s I think, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom