• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
♥Oh... so this argument is about who uses characters better! ^__^

♥Seems entertaining! ;)

*sits on fluffy pink couch , devouring the contents of a fruit basket and watching intently*
Peachy dear, you should play Salem in Peach dittos and set him straight.

Salem

Smash Champion
Do you know how much fail was in that post? Open alot of mind games?

That does not have any logical sense to it.
And if you find fun from insulting people you're probably a **** in real life
But you already pretty much fell into one already. so... where is this fail you are talking about? *Sigh* you people used fail so much, fail means something else now like, fail is now just another way to say. "that is not cool!"

and only online I do this so I can see how people react to other people online, it's fun to me, also theres not alot of sense in how a post is to fail either, still don't see what your problem is with the way I act either, but uhh.... thanks for the thoughtful post! ^_^;

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Peachy dear, you should play Salem in Peach dittos and set him straight.

♥I'd solve this predicament, but it seems quite harmless to me! ;)

♥I'll step in once it gets out of hand or something gory is about to take place.^__^

Salem

Smash Champion
Salem, can you please get the **** out?
I already did, I left the thread then came back and saw again to see you are however still talking to me, we can continue to talk a diffrent way if you'd like, i'm not all into this hating on me buisness just becuase I said a few words you however didn't like.

wait Peachy, gory? you think somebody is going to kill somebody? O_o;

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Let me clarify then. Can you please get the **** out, and never come back?

You try to find loopholes in everything, and when someone says you did something wrong you blame it on something else or try to change the subject. I really hate your attitude.

Salem

Smash Champion
Let me clarify then. Can you please get the **** out, and never come back?

You try to find loopholes in everything, and when someone says you did something wrong you blame it on something else or try to change the subject. I really hate your attitude.
Yeah, I know how you feel, lot's of people did that to me also.

but i'm not going to leave becuase you said, it's my body and that's rude, if you have a problem with me you could possibly try ignoring me like you said a second ago you would do, well actually you said you were done with this.

but whatever... if we are going to have any kind of problems i'll stop talking to you untill you have calmed down, would that be alright? ^_^;

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I've been to this thread a few times since I though I wanted to be in it.

Salem

Smash Champion
♥YaY! Hopefully, no one can figure out what it was. ^__^
You are... pimping people?

OMG, I knew it!

i'm so going to spread this rumor across each board without spamming at the same time!

and one thing if we were ever to fight due to a tourney, Daisy is going to be mad at Peach for stealing a flower from her flower garden without asking, so be prepared in the near future... some where possible.

~Peachy~

You are... pimping people?

OMG, I knew it!

i'm so going to spread this rumor across each board without spamming at the same time!

and one thing if we were ever to fight due to a tourney, Daisy is going to be mad at Peach for stealing a flower from her flower garden without asking, so be prepared in the near future... some where possible.

♥Well..... if you say so! ^__^

~Peachy~

Sure peachy! But you're not online it seems.

♥Oh, I'm sorry, I can't play at the moment. Someone is playing Twilight Princess at the moment, and I'm cruising through the Pit and Toon Link Chatrooms! ^__^

♥I'm sure Mr. Shadowfirex is available! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom